Forums
Posted By: Scooby Wirral Egg Run 2005 : March 6th (Sunday) - 5th Feb 2005 4:43am
Its that time once again peeps......

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Its not Car related but i love my Motorbikes and will be taking part in this event once again with the B*tch as pillion.

I have just bought a Honda Fireblade for the Summer (Post pictures soon) so its time to start getting it ready for this awesome event.

We have done this for the last 4 years now and its simply awesome. Last year was fun, i was on my Raptor Quad with Shelby-Lou on the back happy

[Linked Image]

Anyone doing the Egg Run this year ?? Maybe we could meet before hand and try and keep together during the fun to Clatterbridge ??
Posted By: Scooby Re: Wirral Egg Run 2005 : March 6th (Sunday) - 6th Feb 2005 2:18am
<b>Just bought this for the summer happy
Posted By: txt3rob Re: Wirral Egg Run 2005 : March 6th (Sunday) - 13th Feb 2005 5:54pm
aint short of a few £ are ya scooby? im joing on my scootay
Posted By: txt3rob Re: Wirral Egg Run 2005 : March 6th (Sunday) - 14th Feb 2005 12:18am
looks as tho the tire is a bit bald as well
Posted By: Scooby Re: Wirral Egg Run 2005 : March 6th (Sunday) - 14th Feb 2005 12:59am
The blade has just has a pair of Pirelli Diablo's fitted, brake pads (Front & Rear), Front wheel Bearing, New mirror, Full Service and a few other bits & bobs... O Yeah, MOT done also, just got to get it taxed tomotrrow now happy
am also takein part on the egg run
Posted By: sted Re: Wirral Egg Run 2005 : March 6th (Sunday) - 14th Feb 2005 9:20am
ya i hope to borrow my uncles bike again cant wait havent missed one on the last 5 years
Posted By: Scoobys b*tch Re: Wirral Egg Run 2005 : March 6th (Sunday) - 15th Feb 2005 12:43pm
im goin on the back of scoobys bike, its my first year i havent had a bike of my own, bit gutted really, i was hoping to have a road legal quad for this year but funds are a bit low at the moment, theres always next year eh.
Posted By: linsy Re: Wirral Egg Run 2005 : March 6th (Sunday) - 15th Feb 2005 11:32pm
i'll be there on me dads bike, cnt wait always a fun day. might c sum of u there
linsy
Posted By: net Re: Wirral Egg Run 2005 : March 6th (Sunday) - 18th Feb 2005 11:58pm
if im off ill be standin in moreton cross waitin to wave at u guys. might get a sign "go scooby, go b!tch" lol
Posted By: Waddi Re: Wirral Egg Run 2005 : March 6th (Sunday) - 19th Feb 2005 3:35am
I'll be watchin at the roundabout in wallasey village, right on the corner by the halifax like every year. giv us a wave
ill see u all at some point, i am on duty that day so i will see you going past
Posted By: Scooby Re: Wirral Egg Run 2005 : March 6th (Sunday) - 22nd Feb 2005 9:48am
I can just see it now, 1000 parking & speeding fines smack

[Linked Image]
Posted By: djrenegade Re: Wirral Egg Run 2005 : March 6th (Sunday) - 25th Feb 2005 12:29am
unlucky scooby, just read in the globe that the egg run has been cancelled.

And you just bought ya bike too, bummer, i'd be gutted frown frown frown
Posted By: Tony MK2 Re: Wirral Egg Run 2005 : March 6th (Sunday) - 25th Feb 2005 2:54am
they might still do it yet what you think think
Posted By: Scoobys b*tch Re: Wirral Egg Run 2005 : March 6th (Sunday) - 25th Feb 2005 11:03am
i think it will be an unofficial egg run, it will still go ahead but just without the support of the authority who organised it, basically they just dont want to be respoisible for anything that goes wrong, it will still happen i reakon, who will be able to stop the thousands of bikers who turn up??
Posted By: Meesh Re: Wirral Egg Run 2005 : March 6th (Sunday) - 25th Feb 2005 12:59pm
Originally posted by Scoobys b*tch:
who will be able to stop the thousands of bikers who turn up??
He-Man will laugh
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Wirral Egg Run 2005 : March 6th (Sunday) - 25th Feb 2005 3:50pm
I go every year too smile smile smile with me dad on his.

But really sorry to burst all of your bubbles but its not on this year.

I read it in the globe or the bhead news.
Posted By: djrenegade Re: Wirral Egg Run 2005 : March 6th (Sunday) - 25th Feb 2005 5:10pm
yeh, it defo aint runnin, the authorities wont do it with them and called it off, and if they try and do an unofficial egg run, the police will soon put a stop to it due to all the chaos on the roads because there will be no road blocks or anything
© Wirral-Wikiwirral