Forums
Saturday 23rd July 2005, 8:00pm

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Well here it is folks cw's 1st major event. More details to be added in future.

Who's up for this from cw then? Hopefully get a good load of convoys to this event.

Whatever ya's do try get this time off work etc. Not to be missed.

:go: :go:
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Its the same day as my footy prez night (I have to go to it as i am the manager).

What time does it start?
Could be a good idea, thats the same weekend as the rally and sprint at new brighton, so a lot of people could already be over this way smile
yeh cont me in
Originally posted by StuyMac:
Could be a good idea, thats the same weekend as the rally and sprint at new brighton, so a lot of people could already be over this way smile
Guess i am not that stupid afterall.... :cheers:
count me in, hopefully we can show all the other websites out there of how to have a cruise.
yeah nice one,
i will b there, and if there is anythin i can help with just let me know.
i have been hopin we would do sumthin like this 4 a bit now.
thumbsup
Possibly help out with the CW Babes ?? Just a thought think

Scooby's B*tch is arranging the babes section.

Hopefully it will put Cruisewirral on the Map ??
I will defo be at this one. Not one to be missed. Our first big meet, should be great.
I'll be there - not to be missed
i mite be there. heres hopin hey
Originally posted by vixen:
yeah nice one,
i will b there, and if there is anythin i can help with just let me know.
i have been hopin we would do sumthin like this 4 a bit now.
thumbsup
yea kate get them hotpants on an bend over some cars! you know you want to!
may b even in bm if dun
i will have to have a think about that one kat,lol. i dont really have the confidence to pull it off . confused
but if there is anythin else, then count me in,lol.
Ill be there, should have a few up this way for the new brighton sprint etc so more cars laugh
sounds good to me, you know i'll be there.
luvin the idea ill b there, luks like this cud b a class weekedn all in all
Originally posted by CorsaJohn:
luvin the idea
thanks

I should think I'd be there wink
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Modified Street Car : 23rd July 2005 (Saturday) - 3rd Jul 2005 11:54am
I'll be there smile

For a while we've needed to do something like this, who thought the idea up? smile
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Modified Street Car : 23rd July 2005 (Saturday) - 3rd Jul 2005 12:09pm
Thats a great idea. been waiting for somethign like this. I'll be there with Mister Adam! laugh

Who thought this one up then ? laugh Good idea!xx
Posted By: AL Re: Modified Street Car : 23rd July 2005 (Saturday) - 3rd Jul 2005 12:21pm
Sounds great will be a good night after the New Brighton rally cant wait!
Looking like gret support from members. It's been talked about for a while and it's needed badly at the moment with the serious lack of cruising this year. Basically every moderator pushed for this event, and admin agreed it was needed. Then the ideas started to un-fold.

Also big thanks to meesh as he put a hell of a lot of work into the event, just a shame he decided to step down.

Can't wait for this.
Might be able to come as its 8pm.

Will just have to leave to party early on and not drink.

Carnt miss it its are 1st major event.
i will b there sound like it will b a great nite 1st major event for cruisewirral wot a nite it will b smile :go:
ooooooooooooo i'll be there sounds wel fun smile
ya cant wait for this one
count me in
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Modified Street Car : 23rd July 2005 (Saturday) - 4th Jul 2005 7:36pm
I'll be there smile
Originally posted by daz106:
sounds good to me, you know i'll be there.
You know your going to have your favourite skippy with you wink
“Have you got what it takes to be a Modified Street Car babe?”

we would like to welcome all you gorgeous babes to come along to Modified street car dressed to impress.

The best photos will be chosen to go in the gallery.

If you are interested and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact me via e-mail Scoobysbitch@cruisewirral.com

im gonna be there doing my best to get my mug shots in the gallery and hopefully impress the magazines if we can get any to attend! just cant wait, its gonna be great and hopefully it will be massive.

lets get cruisewirral on the map.

see you all there!
I'll definately be there! and yeah Vixen get ya modeling kit out! :go:
Updated Convoy Details

[Linked Image]

This is going to be awesome, get loads n Loads of interest from other sites now. Hopefully we are going to have approx 20+ convoys arriving.

yo count me in! wheres it gona be held scooby? gona need a big site for 20+ convoys
So gutted I can't come to this, it clashes with Wakestock 2005 and I've already got my tickets frown Make sure there's plenty of pics so I can see what I missed.
The location is not being released until hours before the event to help prevent the doh
So gutted I can't come to this, it clashes with Wakestock 2005 and I've already got my tickets Make sure there's plenty of pics so I can see what I missed.

You said it jimbo, im gutted about missing this - by the sounds of it, it will be awesome. I really am gutted i can't make this one, any other weekend of the year and i would have been there!

As Jimbo said take loads of photo's - im sure you will and i will give a couple of you a ring when your there.
2 More convoys confirmed and to be added to the flyer, wooo.
is there going to be an admittance fee? its my sisters bday also on the 23rd so might not be able to make it till late on, how long do u think itll be going on for?
it will be going until the last person leaves probs, i dont normally go until 12-1 am
no admitance fee cos it aint on private land
This is NOT a normal type cruisewirral meet, more of a traditional underground cruise, anyone can turn up and as stated its free as the location is in a public place. No rules, loud music, etc etc, whatever you want goes down thumbsup
This should be great, sound like a lot of people are going to be there. hopefully it one not to be missed.
lets hope all the convoys can be confirmed.
looks like its going to be a good one!
Most of them have been confirmed, just awaiting times and locations from the leaders...

Its going to be a big one peeps :go: :go:
looks like this will be great i will be there if i hav a car
My first post!! I'll come along. Is the location going to be anounced in this thread? I know it's going to be a few hours before (fair enough) but will it be announced in here?
The location is only being released to Convoy Leaders in Advance, however there is a local convoy running from the Rock Retail Park at approx 7:30 pm if you wished to join that one ??
so, are we meeting up at the normal meeting point and at what time
There is no Convoy from Cruisewirral's normal meeting point. Local convoy is from the Rock Retail Park smack

Originally posted by Scooby:
there is a local convoy running from the Rock Retail Park at approx 7:30 pm if you wished to join that one ??
this is the list of convoy's and where the convoy's are leaving

[Linked Image]
i'll be there there as not going to JAE. sounds like it should be a good night...

just hope i get to the convoy point on time!!!!!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Modified Street Car : 23rd July 2005 (Saturday) - 16th Jul 2005 9:06pm
this cruise will be wonderful. i just love to admire the modified cars. they are awesome. especially range rovers on 24s. thats something you dont see everyday. lets hope this gets cruisewirral out there people! spread the word! smile :go: :go: :go:
Originally posted by L4CKL:
just hope i get to the convoy point on time!!!!!
Which one you goin to?

I'm leading the North Wales Convoy, leaving St Davids Park @ 7:45pm
might go if i can be *****!
thats the spirit tony! lol!

how come convoy times haven't been posted up on the auto update thingy? How will people know what time to get to the convoy points for????
Originally posted by Meesh:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by L4CKL:
[qb]just hope i get to the convoy point on time!!!!!
Which one you goin to?

i live in preston, so will most likely try to get to the blackpool convoy point, or lancaster if not one near to me....
i'll try my best to make it, im workin the night before til 10 and that day from 6.45 til 3 but i wanna come!!
i might go to this 1

supossed to be goin to lpool that night but i may skip over there for 1 and then go to this cus it dos sound good!

how many confirmed convoys?
The Convoy Flyer has been updated now, Sorry for the Delay but been very buzy over the last few days.

Click here to see main Flyer with updated Convoys running...........

Gettin close now, this is going to be wicked, carnt wait......
i will not b there coz of sum thing very important has cum up the day b4 sorry
Posted By: AL Re: Modified Street Car : 23rd July 2005 (Saturday) - 19th Jul 2005 12:11am
realy lookin forward to this cant wait bug cruise in wirral!
I'll be runing a convoy down and bringing all the LC lot. Plus I've got my mates to run a convoy down from Sheffield.

Better be worth it! wink
Looking Good, Looking Good

*** The Convoy Flyer has been updated ***

Click here to see main Flyer with updated Convoys running...........

Thanks for the support from everyone, Convoys running from Sheffield, Lancashire, all over the place now. Tommo, your a star thumbsup

Thanks to all the Moderators who are pushing Promoting this event thumbsup

Bring it on peeps....
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Modified Street Car : 23rd July 2005 (Saturday) - 20th Jul 2005 1:22pm
i wouldn't mind coming but i dont know anyone?
Originally posted by amy_b:
...but i dont know anyone?
Me neither, or at, least thats what I tell the Police
wink raftl
come along and you can meet us all and then you will know us. we arnt really that bad lol
hmm dont listen to kim we are that bad really lol...
no we're not kat hun! lol!
amy b

Everybody makes you feel at home on this site peps will talk to you so dont worry.
wel said! laugh

just come along, if u feel nervous or want to go home then u can hun! but i know u wil want to stay!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Modified Street Car : 23rd July 2005 (Saturday) - 21st Jul 2005 6:31pm
no they dont there all *******s hahaha tease

Might be come if i cant be ***** going to liverpool for a boogie laugh
Posted By: Kay Re: Modified Street Car : 23rd July 2005 (Saturday) - 22nd Jul 2005 10:27am
Yay!!!! we bin waitin 4 an event like this. count me and richie IN!!!!! cnt wait. xx

:go: :go: :go:
well my car is running fine now. missed the build up at the meet yesterday but i will be there with bells on. cant wait. hope it lives up to all the hype.

Knowing you guys it will.
will be there coz havent been to meet for weeks so good to catch up lolsee you there
:go:
I deffo der peeps cnt wait
cya all der peeps
We are meeting at Rock Retail Park at about 7:15pm tonight and leaving at about 7.30pm short local convoy to the final destination.

Hopefully its going to be massive as we have convoys coming from sheffield and lancs etc....

Not to be missed peeps :go: :go:
See you all about 8.20, as i have to work till 8pm, Can't wait. Defo not want to miss this...
see you all at lymm services at 7.30,

should be a good night, hope the rain stays away!!!!
Ooooo cnt wait now smile
Getting close now peeps...

Leaving the Rock Retail Park at 7.30 tonight

Weather is holding out :go: :go:
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Modified Street Car : 23rd July 2005 (Saturday) - 23rd Jul 2005 5:17pm
Its going to be pimpin man! laugh SOS

By the way Focus doesnt close untill 8pm/8.30 - not quite sure
gettin more people confirming they'll be at St Davids for the North Wales convoy, looks like I'll be leading one big line of cars into the location happy

We should be arriving about 8:15ish
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Modified Street Car : 23rd July 2005 (Saturday) - 23rd Jul 2005 5:19pm
Originally posted by Meesh:
looks like I'll be leading one big line of cars into the location happy
God help them! I'll start praying for them all

hahaha happy tease
oooo cant wait now peeps
just spent 5hours cleanin me car
not realy worth it 4 a punto but hay
lol :go: