Forums
Posted By: Paul R Convoy : 4th March : Return Of the Old Skool - 11th Dec 2005 7:22pm
[Linked Image]

convoys to follow.....

IF YOU WOULD WISH TO RUN A CONVOY FROM YOUR AREA PLEASE EMAIL: [email protected]
Posted By: scott b Re: Convoy : 4th March : Return Of the Old Skool - 19th Dec 2005 1:51am
ill be there looks like its going to be a massive turnout
Posted By: red20 Re: Convoy : 4th March : Return Of the Old Skool - 22nd Dec 2005 8:59pm
ill be going cum on peps com along
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Convoy : 4th March : Return Of the Old Skool - 22nd Dec 2005 11:48pm
Gonna make sure i can get to this happy
ill b up for this 1 new year is looking busy already yipeeee laugh
Posted By: scott b Re: Convoy : 4th March : Return Of the Old Skool - 25th Dec 2005 3:42am
its in march tho lol!
Were is this confused

Would be up for it though.
Posted By: Paul R Re: Convoy : 4th March : Return Of the Old Skool - 19th Jan 2006 5:37pm
Originally posted by tupac:
Were is this confused

Would be up for it though.
Theres been nothing said since its been posted everywhere.
Posted By: scott b Re: Convoy : 4th March : Return Of the Old Skool - 30th Jan 2006 12:45am
CONVOY ONLY

Leader: scottb
Meeting: 8.10
Leaving: upto 30 mins after meeting time

Leader: Crazy Kayll
Meeting: 8.00

Leader: Ste Nova
Meeting: 7.50

Leader: TMP (liquid cars)
Meeting: 8.10

Leader: Merv
Meeting: 7.50

Leader: Mr Whippy
Leaving: 7.30

Leader: Katie
Leaving: 7.20

Leader: CTR Jayne
Leaving: 6.40

Leader: Urbanmenace82
Leaving: 7:40

Leader: Liz, Red pulsar

Leader: jenny and gray
Leaving: 7.00

Leader: Motty

Leader: Mike H

Leader: chris cav
Leaving: 7.35

Leader: Dafs
Leaving: 6.30
defo cumin, luks gud
Posted By: SL1D3R Re: Convoy : 4th March : Return Of the Old Skool - 10th Feb 2006 12:04am
if the turn out is gona be as good as expected ill be there, hope its not all hyped up then there be 30 or 40 cars there, lets pray together..... yes
ill b there as long as every one else is going
Posted By: Rossyboy Re: Convoy : 4th March : Return Of the Old Skool - 10th Feb 2006 10:26pm
im defo goin 2 this!! hope more cars go to this than the manchester cruise
cu @ charnock
any more info on this? like where its going to be?
Wish i could make it but i've got to work frown gutted.
who is going to this one?
me n kate will be
Posted By: Scooby Re: Convoy : 4th March : Return Of the Old Skool - 28th Feb 2006 2:11am
who else is up for it ??
Posted By: Matty GTI Re: Convoy : 4th March : Return Of the Old Skool - 28th Feb 2006 11:44am
me maybe, if i no wer it is, lol
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: Convoy : 4th March : Return Of the Old Skool - 28th Feb 2006 11:57am
not 100% sure yet.
im defo goin. think a couple of my work mates are goin. does anyone know where it is? or what the leading car is?
Posted By: Mark Re: Convoy : 4th March : Return Of the Old Skool - 28th Feb 2006 4:00pm
Originally posted by cor7a:
me maybe, if i no wer it is, lol
Its a convoy only?

Which means that you all meet up at a services
and then someone who knows leads
a convoy to the final place.

I dont even know ?
Posted By: lawton Re: Convoy : 4th March : Return Of the Old Skool - 28th Feb 2006 4:56pm
iam up for it
Posted By: sted Re: Convoy : 4th March : Return Of the Old Skool - 28th Feb 2006 5:59pm
i am up 4 it
im working now, so im unable to go, gutted
Posted By: Mark Re: Convoy : 4th March : Return Of the Old Skool - 1st Mar 2006 11:02am
Okay
so your up for this one smile

Where are you meeting up?
And at what time?

If someone can post those details we can
move this thread up to "Convoys".

Only 3 days to go omg
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Convoy : 4th March : Return Of the Old Skool - 1st Mar 2006 7:55pm
im not going now, doing something else instead laugh
looking at the times of the convoy its at the rock for 7:30, leader is mr whippy. I will be their.
Posted By: Scooby Re: Convoy : 4th March : Return Of the Old Skool - 2nd Mar 2006 6:21pm
OKay, Looks like Mr Alan is leading our convoy from the rock then happy

Dont be late as they will leave without you guy's smack
Dno if this is helpfull 2 any1 with the mayjority of you guys being from the wirral, but im leading a convoy to meet up with charnock richards from southport (meetoudside staples car park 6.15 to leave at 6.30) i gota feeling this 1 is gna b huge
so if evry1 meets at the rock for 6.15 dom davo will lead us, is that right????
Ya wot! mm maybe ive phrased that not as well as i could,
im leadind a convoy from Southport - staples carpark (Not the rock lol! i dont even know wot the rock is laugh ) ,to meet the convoy in charnock richards. Its just for ppl around southport who dont wana go 2 charnock richards on their own >_<
The convoy from the rock being lead by mr whippy is the BHC convoy, to which i think 2 people have signed up to go.

Have admin been given which location everyone has to meet at to go to the final location.

Im up for this one. remember folks, some people have smaller engined cars and as this is quite a distance dont drive like a tool. the last convoy saw some people doing some silly sppeds, and cruisewirral dont condone speeding, remeber its an offence and its points on your licence.

So come on then whats the CW plan for this one.
Okay leyts get a list going

1.Daz
2.Rhys
3.Kate
1.Daz
2.Rhys
3.Kate
4.tony
Was really really really looking forward to this but alas, thanks to the weather and my unthoughtful driving - my car is in a slight state. I wouldn't wanna be seen dead in it let alone take it to a cruise! Will still come if i can get a lift though.
Posted By: sted Re: Convoy : 4th March : Return Of the Old Skool - 3rd Mar 2006 1:00am
jimbo i will give u a lift give me a ring on 07756179592
Posted By: sted Re: Convoy : 4th March : Return Of the Old Skool - 3rd Mar 2006 1:01am
1.Daz
2.Rhys
3.Kate
4.tony
5. sted
1.Daz
2.Rhys
3.Kate
4.tony
5. sted
6.Scotty
does anyone know where it is yet?
are we still meetin at 7 or 7:30? me and a few other halfords lads are in work til 6 tomorow so we wont be able to go if you're all meetin earlier.
I have some inside info on this, we are meetsing at 7-730 so get there as early as you can.

Or give someone your number and we can let you know where it is once we get there
1.Daz
2.Rhys
3.Kate
4.tony
5. sted
6.Scotty
7. Scoobys B*tch

i am going to find out where it is after work and meet you all there, rhys and kate can you save me a space please, remember i need two spaces for my parking lol.
kk will do hun, lol rhys needs 2 spaces too. see u there tease
so it defo is at the rock retail park at about 7-7:30?
Posted By: Scooby Re: Convoy : 4th March : Return Of the Old Skool - 3rd Mar 2006 10:45pm
Originally posted by Cali 16v:
I have some inside info on this, we are meetsing at 7-730 so get there as early as you can.

Or give someone your number and we can let you know where it is once we get there
I think theres your answer mate think
1.Daz
2.Rhys
3.Kate
4.tony
5. sted
6.Scotty
7. Scoobys B*tch

Is that it, what a poor show by the members. think, it is an old school meet. how thinks where back in the day. apprently it is going to be BIG. Apprently not to be missed.

also is anyone taking a camera, i would take mine but battery charger is bust and have got a memory card for it.
Posted By: lawton Re: Convoy : 4th March : Return Of the Old Skool - 4th Mar 2006 5:43pm
i might go, not washing my car though
click here to jump to the reviews for this cruise. happy
© Wirral-Wikiwirral