Forums
Posted By: Mark Jobs Fair 23rd Jan Floral Pavillion - 20th Jan 2014 3:36pm
Jobs Fair 23rd Jan Floral Pavillion

Merseyside Jobs Fair
23 Jan 2014
Free Admission 10:00am - 4:00pm
Floral Pavilion Theatre Plaza Lounge
Meet employers and apply for a wide variety of jobs locally, nationally and overseas. Get the information you need on writing your CV, apprenticeships and interview techniques.
for information email [email protected]

Good Luck smile
Posted By: bryanjohn29 Re: Jobs Fair 23rd Jan Floral Pavillion - 20th Jan 2014 8:34pm
thank for the tip on the job fair, i was made redundant 11/12/13, am a f/l/t operator, reach and counterbalance, i foolishly thought i could walk straight into a job, 73 applications later, nothing,i have worked all my life (dont show this bit, 32years ha)av hit a brick wall, so maybe this info could help, thanks again
Posted By: keef666 Re: Jobs Fair 23rd Jan Floral Pavillion - 24th Jan 2014 10:26am
I went to this jobs fair yesterday and found it to be a complete waste of time,
Its aimed at 16-23 years old looking to start a career, if you went there thinking i can find a job forget it,
The Armed Forces were there, yet on the news later that night, it informed us of more cuts in the army.
Posted By: eggandchips Re: Jobs Fair 23rd Jan Floral Pavillion - 26th Jan 2014 11:07am
my daughter also went to this, she said iy was either the army or care work ( which is what she is in at present)

thanks for the tip though mark
Posted By: sparky Re: Jobs Fair 23rd Jan Floral Pavillion - 26th Jan 2014 5:29pm
I totally agree - a complete waste of time. No job vacancies being advertised, didn't see anywhere were you could get info on writing cv's or interview techniques.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral