Forums
Posted By: Anonymous MAX POWER - "Returns To London" - 27th Sep 2004 12:10pm
Max Power returns to London!!

ExCeL in the heart of London's Docklands
will once again host the biggest, fastest, loudest and definitely the sexiest car show that the capital has ever seen.

On the 27th and 28th November London's ExCeL will be crammed with the country's best modified motors, stacks of gorgeous babes, the coolest ICE and an unbelievable indoor Cruise Strip.

Come and see all your favourite page 3 stunners including Playboy's Victoria Silvstedt, Michelle Marsh, Lucy Pinder and loads more gorgeous babes.

If you fancy making the day even more memorable then upgrade to our limited Access All Areas pass which allows you to get up close and personal with a gaggle of Page 3 girlies, and guarantees fast track entry and VIP seating at the Indoor Cruise Strip

Tickets can be booked on there website !!!
--------------------------------------------------
Advance ticket prices :

Entry to show plus Access All Areas pass £30.00 per day
(get the VIP treatment and buy an Access All Areas Pass guide with your entry ticket for just £30.00 per day - click here for more information and to book)

All standard entry tickets £24.00 per day
(includes entry to Indoor Cruise Strip - click here to to book)

Opening Times: 0900-1800

Children aged four and under free but adults must be aware that this show is not suitable for children.

Each ticket includes an unreserved seat in the Indoor Cruise Strip

For Group Bookings (10 or more) please call 0800 378 985

Club X/Lapland tickets £5.00 click here to book.

Max Power, London
Posted By: Anonymous Re: MAX POWER - "Returns To London" - 28th Sep 2004 9:18pm
Hiya hi

hi
Posted By: Anonymous Re: MAX POWER - "Returns To London" - 29th Sep 2004 1:49pm
is der gunna be a convoy up there ? r we making it a cruisewirral event ! last one this year maybe ?
Posted By: PAZ Re: MAX POWER - "Returns To London" - 29th Sep 2004 6:44pm

Feel free to organise this event and i`m sure it will be great, although i am keen to express that this will not be a official Cruisewirral convoy...

Those who wish to attend do so at there own choice..

Can`t wait to here the review
Posted By: mikebroomy Re: MAX POWER - "Returns To London" - 29th Sep 2004 10:59pm
will be a great event i'm sure. but the nec is still the original and best of max power shows i hear.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: MAX POWER - "Returns To London" - 13th Oct 2004 2:23am
Paz / scooby / webmaster, i think cruisewirral should show off our hot cars down at max power. Would be a good day out. so if you want to organise this, Feel Free. Would be a great Idea to have a Cruisewirral Convoy Aswell down to london.

Plus theres plenty ouf time for people to book the day off work,

C ye all soon
Steve
Posted By: sally Re: MAX POWER - "Returns To London" - 13th Oct 2004 11:08am
Hi, :go:
© Wirral-Wikiwirral