Forums
BBQ + Photoshoot NEXT MONTH !!!

Update : Date Now 27th August (Sunday)
Photoshoot at the same place as BBQ

Right i will need alittle help with this but on say AUGUST 26TH i would like to try and get a CRUISEWIRRAL BBQ going the place would be Newbrighton dips (this is a place were there is the most room and we can be around the cars) I will suply the food IF i get help EG- bbq as i dont have one and help from members who would be up for this????

it would make a great day and maybe we could get a couple of oter sites involved.

THIS DATE CAN BE MOVED SO MAKE A COUPLE OF SUGESTIONS AND LETS GET THE BALL MOVING.
We done one in Birkenhead Park,
which went down a screem smile

I'm not sure if the park is fully open yet.
As it has been closed off to traffic?

Ive posted in Photoshoot Thread,
that it may be an idea to merge these idea's together.

BBQ + Photoshoot smile

Only an idea....

Were haveing the best summer for years smile

Read about the last one Click Me
What a fantastic idea. Id be up for the 26th as im in the area then,please dont change the date too much.Ill be home from 24th aug-4th sept,but after the 31 aug im off limits as it then becomes my wedding weekend

Dips is a good idea and it'd be cool if we could get the cars in there,but a lot of the cars arent that practical.Birkenhead park would be good,the location of the last one looked great. Keep me informed. Im subscribed to this topic
Id be up for this and lending a hand where I can Tupac, its a very good idea!

The only problem is August 26th is Creamfields frown How about August 27th, with it being a Sunday, more people will be able to go anyway and scoop will still be here.

smile
Sunday is a better day for me smile

Spead the word peeps,
Lets get a date pinned down as quick as possible.

Copy & Paste
26th Saturday

27th Sunday
Webby
26th Saturday

27th Sunday
Webby
MattyC
Hmmm dependin on the time i might can go but i can confirm that i am free on mon, tuesday, thursday and sunday!
So you could add you name to the Sunday list Pomp wink
26th Saturday

27th Sunday
Webby
MattyC
Scoop
Sandy
August 26th Saturday

August 27th Sunday
Webby
MattyC
Scoop
Sandy
Escapades

Guys its a sunday, it makes the sun shine more happy haha raftl
Im up for it, i'll give a helping hand where needed too smile

August 27th Sunday
Webby
MattyC
Scoop
Sandy
Escapades
Izzy
frown Cant do the sunday am off to tunisia thumbsup bummer
August 27th Sunday
Webby
MattyC
Scoop
Sandy
Escapades
Izzy
Gadget
I'd be up for it, its my bday on the 28th an its (normally) a bank holiday so any chance we can all go then? tease if not, im up for the 27th. as for location, the dips sounds best to me.

August 27th Sunday
Webby
MattyC
Scoop
Sandy
Escapades
Izzy
Gadget
BeemerRacer28
August 26th Saturday

August 27th Sunday
Webby
MattyC
Scoop
Sandy
Escapades
Izzy
Gadget
BeemerRacer28
Scooby
August 26th Saturday

August 27th Sunday
Webby
MattyC
Scoop
Sandy
Escapades
Izzy
Gadget
BeemerRacer28
Scooby
Tupac
August 27th Sunday
Webby
MattyC
Scoop
Sandy
Escapades
Izzy
Gadget
BeemerRacer28
Scooby
Tupac
Rhys
Kate

Just to add what about a camping wkend this summer. Not to hard to organise!!!!
Like Hurricane Chav Click Me raftl raftl raftl
deffo peeps raftl
August 27th Sunday
Webby
MattyC
Scoop
Sandy
Escapades
Izzy
Gadget
BeemerRacer28
Scooby
Tupac
Rhys
Kate
Kaytie

if its a satdee i cant go
August 27th Sunday
Webby
MattyC
Scoop
Sandy
Escapades
Izzy
Gadget
BeemerRacer28
Scooby
Tupac
Rhys
Kate
Kaytie
Leanne & Richie
So I think we are pretty much agreed now that the date should be Sunday the 27th August?

smile
Looks like it smile

I will update the Topic Title To reflect the Date.

============================
Date 27th August (sunday) happy

August 27th Sunday

Webby
MattyC
Scoop
Sandy
Escapades
Izzy
Gadget
BeemerRacer28
Scooby
Tupac
Rhys
Kate
Kaytie
Leanne & Richie
August 27th Sunday
Webby
MattyC
Scoop
Sandy
Escapades
Izzy
Gadget
BeemerRacer28
Scooby
Tupac
Rhys
Kate
Kaytie
Scoobys B*tch

i will try and get the sunday off work, if i cant i finish at 4 anyways so hopefully peeps would still be bbqing when i finish work.
so what time is this going to start?
Scoobys B*tch i think u knocked Leanne + Richie off the list by accident or are they not going? jst addin em back on incase u deleted erm by accident happy

August 27th Sunday

Webby
MattyC
Scoop
Sandy
Escapades
Izzy
Gadget
BeemerRacer28
Scooby
Tupac
Rhys
Kate
Kaytie
Leanne & Richie
Scoobys B*tch
Webby
MattyC
Scoop
Sandy
Escapades
Izzy
Gadget
BeemerRacer28
Scooby
Tupac
Rhys
Kate
Kaytie
Leanne & Richie
Scoobys B*tch
Mk6paulf

HAS ANYBODY GOT A BBQ ALSO WE NEED FUEL.
If the van is available,
i can bring mine up smile

I have Gas too happy
Is everyone going to be putting a few quid in toward food and what not? Would help..

Its just not been mentioned.. untill now lol

xXx
I think it would be best if everyone made a contribution to be fair to all.

Maybe webby could give some input if he is taking his barby ?

Or everyone could bring some grub and drink ?

Any other suggestions doh
Yeeah.. Convoy to Tesco! lol CW shopping spree.. fiver each chef/webby picks the grub lol happy
I love the idea!!! I think we all should meet up at Tescos then chip-in some cash n do some shoppin. after that we then cruise up to the location that we are doing the BBQ.

Plus if there are too much stuff we could carry a bag in each car!!

Just an idea so it aint my call, plus its a great starter.

1. Meet
2. Shopping Spree
3. Cruise
4. BBQ + Photoshoot (if they are going to be merged together!)

Team work!

Just an idea that i think would be gd, so what do ye say?

Message back an let me no!
Was my bloody idea you glory thief! lol tease

I think it'll be a bit much everyone going to tesco.. so maybe just collecting the money and doing a list of things then sending a few people a day or two before the BBQ.. at least then the stuff is brought and sorted.. I dont know, i'll stop butting in now, sorry lol

xXx
Izzy, seeing as shopping is a woman thing we will all chip in and you girlies can trondle along to the local supermarket and get the grub in for the lads, Now thats a idea..... :cheers:
Hehe Scooby, if you want the most grub for ya money, im your man! Izzy will tell you that laugh
Thats not a bad idea actually, we'll just sit off and the girls can do the shoping haha happy

Originally posted by Izzy:
Was my bloody idea you glory thief! lol tease
xXx
Lol sorri izzy but u explained it brief so i fort ad help u explain it in detail!
August 27th Sunday

Webby
MattyC
Scoop
Sandy
Escapades
Izzy
Gadget
BeemerRacer28
Scooby
Tupac
Rhys
Kate
Kaytie
Leanne & Richie
Scoobys B*tch
Mk6paulf

Any more people!
August 27th Sunday

Webby
MattyC
Scoop
Sandy
Escapades
Izzy
Gadget
BeemerRacer28
Scooby
Tupac
Rhys
Kate
Kaytie
Leanne & Richie
Scoobys B*tch
Mk6paulf

The Last one it worked out great when peeps
brought there own food.
Then they know what there eating.
Some posh git (Dazza) brought Steak smile

And if you have any mega moons old burgers
stuffed away in the freezer you could bring
them instead of buying them again.

Its only the likes of the bread buns,
that we could bulk buy really.
And the Tom Sauce etc....
Originally posted by MattyC:
Hehe Scooby, if you want the most grub for ya money, im your man! Izzy will tell you that laugh
That is very true lol give him £80 and he will come back with enough food to feed an army + £60 left over lol.. cheap ass stuff lol

And Scooby, i hate shopping, send Joe and Matty lol

THE MEAT WAGON!! lol tis great
Webby
MattyC
Scoop
Sandy
Escapades
Izzy
Gadget
BeemerRacer28
Scooby
Tupac
Rhys
Kate
Kaytie
Leanne & Richie
Scoobys B*tch
Mk6paulf
SexyPink
Dazza

Yup, damn nice steak aswell! Maybe if were lucky Webmaster will spend the hours needed to make his special sauce - You wont taste a nicer sauce garrentued!
Webby
MattyC
Scoop
Sandy
Escapades
Izzy
Gadget
BeemerRacer28
Scooby
Tupac
Rhys
Kate
Kaytie
Leanne & Richie
Scoobys B*tch
Mk6paulf
SexyPink
Dazza
Chris bmw m3

I am so looking forward to this.

I was ment to put up a topic for it last month but thought i would wait till july.

CARNT WAIT SHOULD BE A SCREAM.

Does anybody know if any events are on that weekend at newbo that might get in the way.
August 27th Sunday

Webby
MattyC
Scoop
Sandy
Escapades
Izzy
Gadget
BeemerRacer28
Scooby
Tupac
Rhys
Kate
Kaytie
Leanne & Richie
Scoobys B*tch
kris 06
Originally posted by WebMaster:
Some posh git (Dazza) brought Steak smile

He might bring some quail this time wink

August 27th Sunday

Webby
MattyC
Scoop
Sandy
Escapades
Izzy
Gadget
BeemerRacer28
Scooby
Tupac
Rhys
Kate
Kaytie
Leanne & Richie
Scoobys B*tch
kris 06
StuyMac
As long as it dont mix with my caviar
it will be fine raftl
Lol people keep knockin every one out of the list!!!!

August 27th Sunday

Webby
MattyC
Scoop
Sandy
Escapades
Izzy
Gadget
BeemerRacer28
Scooby
Tupac
Rhys
Kate
Kaytie
Leanne & Richie
Scoobys B*tch
Mk6paulf
SexyPink
Dazza
Chris bmw m3
Kris 03
StuyMac
Caviar?!??! Isnt that fish poo or something? omg lol
As long as it dont mix with my caviar
it will be fine omg lol
Wot has webby been up 2 these days

raftl raftl

It could be another meaning but fish poo lmao dat jst made me laugh
Fish Eggs omg
raftl
August 27th Sunday

Webby
MattyC
Scoop
Sandy
Escapades
Izzy
Gadget
BeemerRacer28
Scooby
Tupac
Rhys
Kate
Kaytie
Leanne & Richie
Scoobys B*tch
Mk6paulf
SexyPink
Dazza
Chris bmw m3
Kris 03
StuyMac
Matty
Webby
MattyC
Scoop
Sandy
Escapades
Izzy
Gadget
BeemerRacer28
Scooby
Tupac
Rhys
Kate
Kaytie
Leanne & Richie
Scoobys B*tch
sted
Lol, people keep getting knocked off the list for some reason... Maybe peoples browsers arnt refreshing this thread?? Anyway, the official list at present is now:

August 27th Sunday

Webby
MattyC
Scoop
Sandy
Escapades
Izzy
Gadget
BeemerRacer28
Scooby
Tupac
Rhys
Kate
Kaytie
Leanne & Richie
Scoobys B*tch
Mk6paulf
SexyPink
Dazza
Chris bmw m3
Kris 03
StuyMac
Matty
sted

I can't wait for this, should be a great day! smile
August 27th Sunday (add your name)

Webby
MattyC
Scoop
Sandy
Escapades
Izzy
Gadget
BeemerRacer28
Scooby
Tupac
Rhys
Kate
Kaytie
Leanne & Richie
Scoobys B*tch
Mk6paulf
SexyPink
Dazza
Chris bmw m3
Kris 03
StuyMac
Matty
sted
===================
Were going to need a couple of peeps to
take charge of ?

Games Organiser.
(Football, Frizbee, Bat n ball etc..)
To make sure we have entertainment.

Who's up for the challenge ?

Webby
MattyC
Scoop
Sandy
Escapades
Izzy
Gadget
BeemerRacer28
Scooby
Tupac
Rhys
Kate
Kaytie
Leanne & Richie
Scoobys B*tch
Mk6paulf
SexyPink
Dazza
Chris bmw m3
Kris 03
StuyMac
Matty
sted
blueassassin...i have baseball bats and a soft ball if that helps?

Webby
MattyC
Scoop
Sandy
Escapades
Izzy
Gadget
BeemerRacer28
Scooby
Tupac
Rhys
Kate
Kaytie
Leanne & Richie
Scoobys B*tch
Mk6paulf
SexyPink
Dazza
Chris bmw m3
Kris 03
StuyMac
Matty
sted

I can do the footy as i am a coach.

Looking forward to it now.
Just correcting the list as a member has been knocked off the list.

Webby
MattyC
Scoop
Sandy
Escapades
Izzy
Gadget
BeemerRacer28
Scooby
Tupac
Rhys
Kate
Kaytie
Leanne & Richie
Scoobys B*tch
Mk6paulf
SexyPink
Dazza
Chris bmw m3
Kris 03
StuyMac
Matty
sted
blueassassin

Blueassasin has some "baseball bats and a soft ball" (as stated above)

Tupac is willing to take control of the footy also as stated above.
I wont be attending this as i have some issues with how and why this has been arranged.
Well basically tupac was feeling hungry for some Barbecue chicken so he set up a cruisewirral BBQ event and also Cor7a (matty) wanted to set up a photoshoot for "the best of the cruise wirral cars" so webby decided it would be a fantastic idea to merge theses 2 together for an excellent day laugh
Originally posted by Cali 16v:
I wont be attending this as i have some issues with how and why this has been arranged.
Would you like to share your concerns think
Whats up daz?
Webby
MattyC
Scoop
Sandy
Escapades
Izzy
Gadget
BeemerRacer28
Scooby
Tupac
Rhys
Kate
Kaytie
Leanne & Richie
Scoobys B*tch
Mk6paulf
SexyPink
Dazza
Chris bmw m3
Kris 03
StuyMac
Matty
sted
blueassassin
Scotty (aka Ross)
I have no issues with the event in general i support the idea, its just general ethics. It might just be my way of thinking, I don't know.

I hope everyone has a great time and really enjoys it.
Come on Daz, you gotta be there man smile
I didn't realise both had been merged now.

I'll turn up for the bbq, but I won't be at the photoshoot. I dont see a need for it other than to photograph the better modified cars, as there was one for everyone to attend only a few weeks ago.
Lol joe how slow u lad, he sed its for better modified cars but anyone can join in aswel, this means even tho it aint modified to the max tease

since both r merged then ya basically attendin both da BBQ + Photoshoot lmao ya silly billy.
Joe has said pretty much what i'm thinking but i still have some underlying thoughts. but rather than cause a rift or issues on the site i will keep my issues to myself. It's not worth the hassle.

Im not saying its a bad idea a photoshoot or B-B-Q infact the B-B-Q is a great idea in this weather i commend Tupac for the idea and balls to follow it through. i hope everyone ever success in this and hope you get some great pictures and all have a good time.

Some of you may think im being like this cos i had a mini photoshoot, this has nothing to do with it, I mearly have other throughts about this. My personal acheivments bear no grudge on an event or meet conducted or arranged by CW or its members.
Cali u bum fluff not seen u out for some time now so ya gotta go 2 it! it'll b a laff. u make the cruise/events entertaining!

Kaytie persuade him! he likes u better :rolleyes:
Whats up with the ethics daz?

Basically this event needs to be thought of as a Barbie with cameras there. Pictures should be taken of
ALL cars together
EVERY car seperately
"show worthy" group shot
Seperate group shots (such as all corsas together,both S13s together and so on)
Originally posted by BeemerRacer28:
I didn't realise both had been merged now.

I'll turn up for the bbq, but I won't be at the photoshoot. I dont see a need for it other than to photograph the better modified cars, as there was one for everyone to attend only a few weeks ago.
in the photoshoot topic, i posted on the 8th july if there was any
objection to the photoshoot and BBQ being merged.
No one objected so they were merged 16th July

Read it here Click Me

I think you and BeemerRacer28 & Daz have got the wrong end of the stick to be honnest?

Its a way of merging two popular events together,
where everyone can have fun,
and show off there cars.

How un fair and carist is it to only allow the "best of the best" to a photoshoot.
So who would of decided who's in and who's out?
(i wouldnt).

There has to be some big miss understanding with BeemerRacer28 & Daz, as the whole event is to
benifit all, not the few.

I dont have a problem with BeemerRacer28 & Daz just really dont understand really
were there coming from at all ?? happy </i>

webby smile
So Webby, the photo shoot aspect is no longer reserved for the "elite" cars on the site?

Either way I will be coming along to show my support to CW and Tupac for the brilliant idea of a BBQ and to enjoy the banter and the fun that comes with it.

But if the photo shoot is as it was originally, only for the "best of the best" cw cars, then first of all I wont be taking much interest and secondly I feel it will dampen the atmosphere somewhat.

smile
i agree maty whos 2 say who has the best anyway sum1 ppl might like 1 car wer as other ppl myt think a terd is more apealing. And one thing i remember from the very start of cruise wirral was that even tho one person might have more money than the other to do work faster every car from cruise wirral is a work in progress. and no matter wot you drive we wer all equal. Thats wot used to make us differnt from the rest!
Right, these guys are picking up on somethin Cor7a said,which i also saw but cor7a did say this

"i like the idea of merging the photo shoot and the bbq together, i think that this would attract more members

a very good idea by tupac including it as part of the main page

just because some of the members cars are not as modified as others dosnt mean the are excluded from the shoot

i just think it would be nice to have a collection of nice photos for the cruise wirral gallery"

I think origionally cor7a posted it up in a pretty thoughtless way which did come across as a "only good cars are welcome" type thing. (at least thats how i saw it,and i imagine daz and beemer saw the same)

But ALL cars shud be welcome and photographed. Its not hard to put all the nice cars together for a group photie tho is it? no need to ruin a whole day by excluding lesser cars for what is essentially a handful of photies (its evident thats not what cor7a wants,but the initial wording made some peeps feel that way)
yer but who has the right 2 say any1 has a lesser car? They all Have four wheels and are the pride an joy of the owner! And i no every1 puts alot of effort in to wot they do to their cars!
Originally posted by maximummini:
yer but who has the right 2 say any1 has a lesser car? They all Have four wheels and are the pride an joy of the owner! And i no every1 puts alot of effort in to wot they do to their cars!
Well said Richie.
correct there are no "lesser cars" so all cars shud attend.but we shud let the "best" cars have a pic taken where its just them in it.cos pics like that look good. Altho personally the best CW picture imaginable would be one with ALL cars and ALL members in the shot
Like i said its probably a Miss understanding
with Daz and Beamer.

I see us all as pasionate as the next person.

==========================================
Copy and paste your name to the list.

Webby
MattyC
Scoop
Sandy
Escapades
Izzy
Gadget
BeemerRacer28
Scooby
Tupac
Rhys
Kate
Kaytie
Leanne & Richie
Scoobys B*tch
Mk6paulf
SexyPink
Dazza
Chris bmw m3
Kris 03
StuyMac
Matty
sted
blueassassin
Scotty (aka Ross)

:go:
Originally posted by scoop2004:
correct there are no "lesser cars" so all cars shud attend.but we shud let the "best" cars have a pic taken where its just them in it.cos pics like that look good.
OK then who has the best car?!!!!! thumbsdown
For instance alarge amout of people in the uk will think that the mini is the best car goin.
Wer as others would say skyline an so on.... Are you sayin coz a mini aint bin in the fast an the furious then its not the best car!!!!!
Wot the F#$k has happend to this site i remember when there was pics taken of cw it was all of cw not just "THE BEST"!!! thumbsdown
hey,i then said that the BEST pics are the ones with loads of people in. But by "the best" cars i meant the likes of car that magazines would sniff at.such as stuys,and lawtons,and corsajohns old one,and pauls mk6 fez.and so on

Im not saying that they shud or shud not be photographed any more or less than the standard cars. But it'd make a nice pic to have all the mag worthy cars in one shot,and it'd also make one hell of a pic to have every single car in the pic (all parked nice in a bunch with the owners next to them)

U and ur wording matty (cor7a)
There was a slight misunderstanding here.

I thought that the bbq and photoshot were two separate occations one afetr the other. I think its a good idea to photograph the better cars for logos, banners, advertisements e.t.c but other than that like I said, I see no need in a whole other photoshoot as one has already been done recently.

As long as as no one is left out I don't see the problem. But like MattyC said, if the photo shoot is for the "best of the best" cw cars, then some people won't be taking much interest and it will more than likey dampen the atmosphere.

I think Richie was right, no-one should be judged by their car. I think Daz should come the bbq still cas it'll be a laugh. Oh yeah, and congrats to tupac for the idea an goin through with it happy
Its not the best cars that make the gallery etc its the best pictures.

With adding "photo shoot" to the day,
were hoping your going to wash them lol...

We try our best to organise community events
where there is something for everyone.

Anyways i think were back on track now,
and as it stands i'm still looking
for helpers on the day.

Games organiser and the stuff to go with it.
Football, frisbee etc....

If you have anything extra you can bring
to make it a great day
tell us about it smile

I'm bringing the BBQ and me camera smile
O and food and a chair too lol...
Wow, i have been away for 2 days and world war 3 breaks out.....

All Members Cars will be photographed and hosted in the Cruisewirral.com gallery

We do not discriminate against wealth, effort, weird styling, time, sex, race not anything else.

Every member is an equal and if it wasnt for every single member contributing to cruisewirral.com then we wouldnt exist.

In a nut shell we are having a fun day and BBQ, whilst allot of members are gathered together it would be a great idea to grab some pictures of members cars..... :cheers:
August 27th (sunday)

Webby
MattyC
Scoop
Sandy
Escapades
Izzy
Gadget
BeemerRacer28
Scooby
Tupac
Rhys
Kate
Kaytie
Leanne & Richie
Scoobys B*tch
Mk6paulf
SexyPink
Dazza
Chris bmw m3
Kris 03
StuyMac
Matty
sted
blueassassin
Scotty (aka Ross)

Cali add ya name on lad, dnt make us (me, izzy+joe and katie) come knockin for ya again. I like ur neighbours der funni ppl, we'll prob giv erm a call aswel laugh raftl
August 27th (sunday)

Webby
MattyC
Scoop
Sandy
Escapades
Izzy
Gadget
BeemerRacer28
Scooby
Tupac
Rhys
Kate
Kaytie
Leanne & Richie
Scoobys B*tch
Mk6paulf
SexyPink
Dazza
Chris bmw m3
Kris 03
StuyMac
Matty
sted
blueassassin
Scotty (aka Ross)

I HAVE A MAD IDEA WHAT ABOUT A BOUNCY CASTLE HOW MUCH ARE THESE TO HIRE AND CAN U RUN THEM OFF A GENNY???
Originally posted by Escapades:
Cali u bum fluff not seen u out for some time now so ya gotta go 2 it! it'll b a laff. u make the cruise/events entertaining!

Kaytie persuade him! he likes u better :rolleyes:
i cant because i agree with him pompy

y should someone else determine who has a better car than sum1 else
we'll why try and ruin tupacs day just cuz of some merge thing.

Tupacs a great guy, he deserves a great day!

Ad be up for the BBQ, i can tell it'll b a gd laugh.

Reply for Tupacs post:

Hmmm not sure about the cost of a bouncy castle lmao but i'll try and find out for ya as a m8 of mine had one some time ago for a bday. it tis gr8 fun, i'll recommend them laugh
did you hear about those 2 woman gettin killed by a bouncy castle tho!?!

aww no i dont want to ruin tupac's day an this wont its jus ppl's opinon, on other ppl who think there better than every1 else!

smile
cant wait tho tupac hun x
Ah come on guys, Jay has spelt out what the day and in particular, what the whole idea of Cruisewirral is about now. It is for everyone to enjoy.

I know at first the photo shoot was only for "selected" cars, but it has now been made clear by Jay that it will be for everyone, no matter whether you have a Skyline or a Lada and no matter what your shoe size is... totally random i know haha!

Cruisewirral is a lot more then "just another cruising site", it is a community, and I am sure the atmosphere will be great as always.

So come on, lets get behind Cruisewirral and Tupac in particular, show our support and make this day another one to remember.

And if anyone wants to single people out for not being good enough to attend the photo shoot part or the day (which I don't really believe anyone is or will), then they will be the losers at the end of the day, not the rest of us.

:go:
Originally posted by kaytie:
who think there better than every1 else!
Where did all this shite start from ?

Who suggested that only selected cars would be photographed ?

As far as i can see (Unless i have missed something) nobody has suggested only the Elite cars would be photographed.

Can someone please proove me wrong but i think the people posting negative posts and stiring up rubbish should stay away from this topic which Tupac has taken his own time and effort to benefit everyone who wishes to attend.

Life is hard enough as it is and we are all attempting to arrange an enjoyable day for everyone to benefit from and some members are trying to drag it down.... Get a life

Lets get this back on track and make it a day to remember peeps :cheers:
I dont really want to continue the discussion about the photo shoot being for selected cars etc, but Jay it was merged with the BBQ, and the original concept for the photo shoot was on the thread that cor7a posted here which was for selected cars only. And that is were all the bad vibes have come in, because it was for selected cars only and not for the whole community.

But you have already explained it is for everyone, so now we should get on with the organising of it and forget any bad feelings towards the event.

And I am still wondering what a photo soot is laugh
web page

dunno if that will work like!

x
Admin Edit : Tidied Link
Well Matty ya take photos of each an every car n then line erm up n make erm look gd n take some pics.

We'll for best possible quality pics it would be recommended for a car wash!
Thank GOD someone proved me wrong.....

This is the post people are relating to and in all honest i agreed with the general idea :go: :go:
Oh yay WW3 is ooveeerr laugh

This is going to be an awsome day out, i can see it now. Lets hope the weather is on our side!

Tupac, if you get a bouncy castle, i will wuff you forever and a day!! lol

Cant wait for this!! :go:
oo nooo!

a bouncy castle sounds like good fun, but before i go jumping on it, i'm bringing super super dooper glue to stick it to the ground...dont wanna die :rolleyes:
Human fly thing (velcro suit and velcro wall by a bouncy fing)

or a GIANT trampoline, (u can hire em for a day cant u?)
August 27th (sunday)

Webby
MattyC
Scoop
Sandy
Escapades
Izzy
Gadget
BeemerRacer28
Scooby
Tupac
Rhys
Kate
Kaytie
Leanne & Richie
Scoobys B*tch
Mk6paulf
SexyPink
Dazza
Chris bmw m3
Kris 03
StuyMac
Matty
sted
blueassassin
Scotty (aka Ross)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
for helpers on the day.

to make it a great day
tell us about it

WEBBY CAN WE USE THE BBQ????
we'll why try and ruin tupacs day just cuz of some merge thing.

Tupacs a great guy, he deserves a great day!

Ad be up for the BBQ, i can tell it'll b a gd laugh.

[b]Reply for Tupacs post:

Hmmm not sure about the cost of a bouncy castle lmao but i'll try and find out for ya as a m8 of mine had one some time ago for a bday. it tis gr8 fun, i'll recommend them laugh [/b]
Thanks hunny but remember its everybodys day so lets all help each other out.

Looking at the list this will prob be one of the biggest turn outs i have been to so should make for a great day.
Originally posted by tupac:
Thanks hunny
Something your not tellin us about you and Pomp Tupac?

laugh
[b]Thanks hunny
Something your not tellin us about you and Pomp Tupac?

laugh [/b]
DOH smack
raftl gutted tupac tease lol

Pompy and Tupac sittin' in the tree.. K-I-S-S-I-N-G Lol
Hey wots goin on here, i havnt bin on the post for a day n rumours goin around!.

Lmao @ Tupac, i think its me avatar that made him think i is the opposite sex! raftl

It was me plan all along to catch some one out! na messing. right am gonna change me avatar now b4 cali starts on me aswel
Av heard that Cali's already started on you Pomp laugh

Ah rumors rumors rumors lol!
[QB] August 27th (sunday)

Webby
MattyC
Scoop
Sandy
Escapades
Izzy
Gadget
BeemerRacer28
Scooby
Tupac
Rhys
Kate
Kaytie
Leanne & Richie
Scoobys B*tch
Mk6paulf
SexyPink
Dazza
Chris bmw m3
Kris 03
StuyMac
Matty
sted
blueassassin
Scotty (aka Ross)

and

quote:
for helpers on the day.

to make it a great day
tell us about it

MattyC stop spammin n get bk on topic!
haha gutted pomp xx

[b]WEBBY CAN WE USE THE BBQ????
[/b]
Ive posted that if scooby still has the van yes smile

I have to ring the ranger, to make sure
its okay. (should be)

But i'm not sure about a bouncey castle omg
soz i cant coem it frown
Must be said pomp back in the day i used to think u were a lass.U need something manly in ur sig/avatar/name,ur too inconspicuous
aww how come u fort pompy was a girlie?
Must be said pomp back in the day i used to think u were a lass.U need something manly in ur sig/avatar/name,ur too inconspicuous
Hows this new sig i got? i'll amend the green part on the bottom dnt like it now that i have done it
omg </b>
[b] Must be said pomp back in the day i used to think u were a lass.U need something manly in ur sig/avatar/name,ur too inconspicuous
Hows this new sig i got? i'll amend the green part on the bottom dnt like it now that i have done it [/b]
Very photobuckety_no_image_availabley looking

Back on topic,CANT WAIT
Ello guys, hopefully ill be able to make it too happy

[QB] August 27th (sunday)

Webby
MattyC
Scoop
Sandy
Escapades
Izzy
Gadget
BeemerRacer28
Scooby
Tupac
Rhys
Kate
Kaytie
Leanne & Richie
Scoobys B*tch
Mk6paulf
SexyPink
Dazza
Chris bmw m3
Kris 03
StuyMac
Matty
sted
blueassassin
Scotty (aka Ross)
Neon-O
QB] August 27th (sunday)

Webby
MattyC
Scoop
Sandy
Escapades
Izzy
Gadget
BeemerRacer28
Scooby
Tupac
Rhys
Kate
Kaytie
Leanne & Richie
Scoobys B*tch
Mk6paulf
SexyPink
Dazza
Chris bmw m3
Kris 03
StuyMac
Matty
sted
blueassassin
Scotty (aka Ross)
Neon-O

Neon long time no see matey.
[b]
[b]WEBBY CAN WE USE THE BBQ???? [/b]
But i'm not sure about a bouncey castle omg [/b]
eek havin a bouncy castle wud be boss raftl tease
hehe yeah all the girles will wear bikini's on the bouncy castle if u want or very wink short skirts x

lol
bikini? omg not wiv my belly wobblin all over the place lmao raftl
ok ok a normal top an a really short skirt lol
yer wiv big massive granny knickers raftl tease
raftl
Duno about the other lads like, but i know that really turns richie on wink lmao raftl
girles bouncing round in skirts lol x
haha!! na but havin a bouncy castle wud be good tho..even better if ya pissed haha
haha nooooo i'd b sick x
so wud i, thats the whole fun of it, ya get pissed..bounce..throw up n then ya fine laugh tease
hehe yeah all the girles will wear bikini's on the bouncy castle if u want or very wink short skirts x

lol
Cali Daz might be dissappointed its only the girls allowed to wear bikinis and short skirts raftl
Lads r more than welcome to wear bikinis lol

lol
OOOOO OOOOO OOOOOO!!!!!
all the girls and daz in short skirts and bikini's...AND bouncing up and down OOOOFFFF eek eek *gets very excited!!!* Deffo YES PLEASE laugh laugh laugh yes yes
QB] August 27th (sunday)

Webby
MattyC
Scoop
Sandy
Escapades
Izzy
Gadget
BeemerRacer28
Scooby
Tupac
Rhys
Kate
Kaytie
Leanne & Richie
Scoobys B*tch
Mk6paulf
SexyPink
Dazza
Chris bmw m3
Kris 03
StuyMac
Matty
sted
blueassassin
Scotty (aka Ross)
Neon-O

NEED TO FIND OUT WHERE AND HOW TO GET A BOUNCY CASTLE IF WE ALL WANT ONE MAY NEED HELP CHIPPING IN THOUGH SPENT MOST OF MY WAGES ON THE CAR THIS MONTH.

Also were should we have it Webby seemed to think it would be Birkenhead park But i would rather it be Newbrighton we could have the cruisewirral banner out aswell would be seen by alot more people and we could promote the website while we are there as we are a friendly bunch.
QB] August 27th (sunday)

Webby
MattyC
Scoop
Sandy
Escapades
Izzy
Gadget
BeemerRacer28
Scooby
Tupac
Rhys
Kate
Kaytie
Leanne & Richie
Scoobys B*tch
Mk6paulf
SexyPink
Dazza
Chris bmw m3
Kris 03
StuyMac
Matty
sted
blueassassin
Scotty (aka Ross)
Neon-O
Donna Tupacs misses

NEED TO FIND OUT WHERE AND HOW TO GET A BOUNCY CASTLE IF WE ALL WANT ONE MAY NEED HELP CHIPPING IN THOUGH SPENT MOST OF MY WAGES ON THE CAR THIS MONTH.

Also were should we have it Webby seemed to think it would be Birkenhead park But i would rather it be Newbrighton we could have the cruisewirral banner out aswell would be seen by alot more people and we could promote the website while we are there as we are a friendly bunch.

MY MISSES SAYS SHE IS COMMING ONLY BEEN A MEMBER FOR ABOUT 3 YEARS SHOCKER
I think the location would depend on the authorisation over the bouncy castle.

I think it could be worth a phone call or two and see what anyone could find out ?

Correct me if i am wrong but dont you need electricity to run a bouncy castle ?
Scooby would a portable car battery fingys be enough to power them boucy castles?, cuz i see most food vans at entertainment events have them.

The big battery pack fingy they use to power the cookers n fridge n stuff tease
Well I have a 300 watt (600 watt peak) inverter that can be run from your car battery. Lol!

Dont most bouncy castles actually use gennys though? think
no thnks mattyc, i love my car battery! u can use urs u have 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, u may aswel bring one battery out to play laugh
Lol ill take one off one of me other ones haha.

Apparently they last quite long (approx 2 hours), and the inverter will cut off when the power drops to starter voltage...lol

think
they are usually run off petrol gennys as matty said...not car batteries! smack
smack dammit, thats prob what i was thinkin of but fort of car batterys insted smack

Dont ask how i got mixed up wiv erm
Webby
MattyC
Scoop
Sandy
Escapades
Izzy
Gadget
BeemerRacer28
Scooby
Tupac
Rhys
Kate
Kaytie
Leanne & Richie
Scoobys B*tch
Mk6paulf
SexyPink
Dazza
Chris bmw m3
Kris 03
StuyMac
Matty
sted
blueassassin
Scotty (aka Ross)
Neon-O
Donna Tupacs misses

Think we need to sort out a start time peps and who is doing what.
Well I think Webby is going to contact the warden at Birkenhead park, so he will need to know asap.

What time do you rekon we should be looking to start this?

Maybe meet up there for around 13:00?

Or later?

I dunno, just my suggestion hehe!

smile
No need to sort out where its going to be a did start the topic off as bbq in newbrighton which is where i would rather have it its more open (if the bbq needs shielding that can be sorted)

Newbo in the dips (where the wirral show is) can offer a better area for us all and we can promote the site with the cruisewirral banner there are a alot more people passing through newbo than the park so people will be aware of the site.

B/head parks only 2mins from my house so its not like newbo is closer.

Not as many people will see is in the park which is a good and a bad thing i supose.

Think maybe we should put this to a poll.

Also matty c says 1300 (1pm for all you 12 hour peps) what do you think.

The location isnt the most important thing here though its the fact so many of us want the bbq to go ahead.

Oh one last thing i STILL have the Go-karting photo's from the karting that i tried to get going we could do 3 trophys on the day best car cleanest car and maybe best sound loudest exhaust or somthing.

WHAT DO YOU THINK
So, things on the agenda to sort out now are (we already have the guest list sorted out lol):

- Time

- Arranging of food (ie. how will it work, we all buy our own food or we all chip in???)

- Arranging Of Entertainment

- People to help organise things on the day

Anything I have missed?

smile
Wooo hoooo i like the sound of this already!

1300 (1pm) hours sound good to me. smile

Gee shame my exhaust aint up to its normal standard as it was bk in its day. frown

This is going to be a great turn out i can sence it.

So all we have to do now is to sort out all these lil things that MattyC has stated above.
- Time

- Arranging of food (ie. how will it work, we all buy our own food or we all chip in???)---- WE ARE BRINGING ARE OWN AND IF WEBBY CAN BRING IT WE HAVE THE BBQ

- Arranging Of Entertainment_---- SO FAR FOOTY BUT MAYBE TRY ROUNDERS AGAIN AS THE LASTONE WAS MENT TO BE FUN I DONT HAVE A BAT N BALL.

- People to help organise things on the day--- TONY (TUPAC)

Remember peps this is are day so the more effort that goes in the better the day.
Bah, i have no idea what to bring with me, food wise, this is why i wanted to chip in cas well.. 6different people all bringing sausages will be poo lol
when we had the last BBQ webmaster was chef for the day and OMG his sausages where stunning in his special sauce, However im unsure if he will be cooking this time round. As that is something else to be sorted out.

I have noticed this has become more BBQ then photoshoot so you never know i might just pop in and say hello to everyone.

Buying food each is the best idea as you bring what YOU like and someone cooks it for you. If you chip in and your veggie and the buyer only buys meat your pretty much screwed unless you spend more money buying it yourself. And before you say well I will tell him what to get, that defeats the object so you might as well buy it yourself. Plus you can spend as much or as little as you like, Cos remember if everyone chips in £3 and there s over 10 people coming £30 buys a f**king lot of sausages.

Some people eat more than others also so if you buy a fair share you cant moan if someone eats YOUR food. This is more of an argument for chipping in but im not going to get into this right now as i will start arguing with myself and it's not a pretty sight.
will catch up later,
i'm hoping to have a head sorming
session with tupac over the weekend smile

Its looking good.
Originally posted by Izzy:
Bah, i have no idea what to bring with me, food wise, this is why i wanted to chip in cas well.. 6different people all bringing sausages will be poo lol
Izzy we'll go tesco's on the day!

we'll have to post a time so other people could join in an we'll buy our own food. Well people dont have to go the same time or place as us like but it'll be more social and fun and we could cruise up to the BBQ in a convoy

we will be shoping together as a team and getin ideas of wot we could buy.

Just another idea of mine, that way people wont be complainin and being confused of what to purchase.

Plus buying the food on the day makes it more fresh.
Im going to the meat wagon dude.. he has huuuuuugggeee stakes and its lovely.. he used to be parked on the dock road.. think he parks by the old tunnel entrance now.. otherwise.. im going to Asda, Tesco is far to posh for me lol
lol, lmao the meat wagon. That sounds soo dodgy.. sounds like he gets his meat from the black market (back streets).

Wel then fine, am goin Asda in brombourough. jst becuz its soo close to mine! and i no me way around it!
Yer the meat wagon is by the old tunnel entrance i drive past it every day. im dying to see what hes got
My wifey (to be anyway) is a veggy so i will be bringing a small throw away bbq with me for her so if any veggys want to cook on this thats fine.

As i got this going think its only far i cook whats the point in starting somthing then sitting back letting everybody do the wprk for me wouldnt be right.

IF ANYBODY FALLS ILL ON MONDAY IT WILL BE BEACUSE YOU HAVE EATEN TO FAST NOT THE FACT THAT ME FOOD LOOKS LIKE THE BBQ ADVERT ON THE TELLY raftl
Well I will be going to Tesco. Used to prefer Asda but Tesco has had more in stock recently and I get plus points with em lol... plus their down the road from me hehe!

smile
I'm catching up with Tupac
Monday Night, so Tues Wed
we sould have all the details
for everyone smile
I have sent out 101 pm's.

So lets hope this takes off.

Pm had somthing else on it please dont mention it on the boards if you read them pm you will know why.

Cheers peps me n webby had a natter today and sorted a couple of things out so lets see how things go.

If this goes well we could maybe turn it into a yearly thing.

Looking forward to this should be a scream.

I would like to make this the cruisewirral event of the year so lets c what we can do.
why didn't I get a PM? lol

I'll be goin to tescos too. Disposable BBQs are available in £-stretcher 1 for £2 or 2 for £3 incase anyones interested

Btw..what the hells a "photo soot"? (see title)
Sorry Joe thought i sent you one you have one now matey.
Originally posted by BeemerRacer28:
Btw..what the hells a "photo soot"? (see title)
sorry Sorted smack
Out of the 125 members i pmd there are only 73 peps left to read there's raftl

Me n webby will have all the info you need this week to keep a eye on this topic should be such a good day (if the weathers ok)
Location : i would suggest New Brighton as the park is a quiet area and people may feel intimidated by out presence :go: :go:
Well I will be going to Tesco. Used to prefer Asda but Tesco has had more in stock recently and I get plus points with em lol... plus their down the road from me hehe!

smile
i'd be careful with matty he'll b buying tills of SPAM an 10p sausages lol omg
tills of spam?

if you mean tins then i think cali wil be the one buying lots of 'em!
oh poo yeah tins!
No spam is too expensive, the Tesco Value stuff is just called Pork and Ham lol.

Where can I get sausages for 10p Izzy?

laugh
No spam is too expensive, the Tesco Value stuff is just called Pork and Ham lol.

Where can I get sausages for 10p Izzy?

laugh
izzy?

>>> kaytie <<<<<
Damn its bloody signature lol!

sorry
Guuted lmao hahahahhaha
awww bless ye

actualy i see izzy signiture an i thinks me an vise versa lol
I'll ask my dad where you can get sausages for 10p im sure he knows lol
Sound smile
Cheap ass sausages are bad cos they use the ass and the shit bits of the pig. Best to get moderately good meat at least

Izzy and kaytie, would u like ur sigs altering to save confusion, or shud people just READ the name over to the left above ur avatar?
Cheap ass sausages are bad cos they use the ass and the shit bits of the pig. Best to get moderately good meat at least
Don't bother me, and in many cases, the "Value" range of food is just the same as the normal range except it is usually surplus stock and the packaging aint as fancy. Im not into paying double for the benefit of fancy packaging.

For example, why pay 48p for a Tesco loaf when you can get exactly the same thing for 24p, except it is their Tesco Value range. And believe me, they are exactly the same product.

You sound like me mum lol! To me, food is food, so long as it tastes nice I dont care.

It matters even less on a BBQ.

And as or foods being unhealthy, everyone says I shouldnt eat as many chips and macdonalds as I do. But 90% of the people I know smoke, so do they really have room to talk???

Hehe!

smile
Continue the banter in the New topic

Click me

:go: :go: