Forums
Exotic animals will fill the foyer of the cinema!
Snakes
Lizards
Spiders
Insects
Owls
Competitions
Face Painting (tbc)

21st August from 11.30am.
See you there!

Wont see me there, as I dont know where it is.
Its in New brighton Zipper xx
Wont see Zipper there as he is a night owl, he will be in bed :-)
You aint seen who I`ll be in bed with :-)))))
Put the light out Zipper, you dont want to see her either :-)
She was one of the grannies from grab a grannie night at the Tavern.
Zipper, as I have led a sheltered life I have never heard of the tavern and the only reference I have to grab a granny is when I read of young thugs trying to steal a handbag.
may your nose grow forever dilly :-))
The Light Cinema
Marine Point
New Brighton
Won't see me there either...I'll be in work and no doubt it'll all be over by the time I finish...shame really as my 3 year old would have loved that frown
Originally Posted by cathie
Won't see me there either...I'll be in work and no doubt it'll all be over by the time I finish...shame really as my 3 year old would have loved that frown

Pleasant event for the unemployed.
If the event is successful we will do it again.
You would know Pablo, no work again today I take it as you been on here all the time yet again. Your like a broken record unemployed this unemployed that. Quit with yer crap no one wants to hear it.
Originally Posted by Pablo

Pleasant event for the unemployed.
As Pablo seems to be off with time on his hands, why dont we all have a Wiki BBQ at his house. Bring your own food and not to much booze. Dont want to annoy his neighbours. You up for a party Pablo?
Originally Posted by ZipperClub
As Pablo seems to be off with time on his hands, why dont we all have a Wiki BBQ at his house. Bring your own food and not to much booze. Dont want to annoy his neighbours. You up for a party Pablo?
Pablo doesn't have time for fripperies such as BBQ's, he's far too busy living as his alter ego " SUPERNURSE ",ministering to the sick and dying of Wirral.Which he apparently manages to do despite being on Wikiwirral all day!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral