Forums
Posted By: GrayMC Convoy : 12th August : MerseyCruise Mayhem 4 - 29th Jun 2006 8:06am
[Linked Image]

Image will auto update with convoy details.
If you would like to help or run a convoy email [email protected] or log onto the forums at www.merseycruise.co.uk

Thanks from www.merseycruise.co.uk

I know you guys have attended all our Mayhems in big numbers an I hope to see you guys there again this time with even more - nice one guys
Gray
Well do uor best to turn up, thanks for the invite fella.
Posted By: GrayMC Re: Convoy : 12th August : MerseyCruise Mayhem 4 - 29th Jun 2006 1:28pm
Nice one cali
Posted By: spinking Re: Convoy : 12th August : MerseyCruise Mayhem 4 - 30th Jun 2006 12:58am
Will be up for this one.
Posted By: krisGTi Re: Convoy : 12th August : MerseyCruise Mayhem 4 - 30th Jun 2006 1:26am
yeh will b up 4 this 1 aswell.
Posted By: GrayMC Re: Convoy : 12th August : MerseyCruise Mayhem 4 - 18th Jul 2006 1:48pm
nice one guys image has updated with convoy details

there is one for you wirral guys at the rock retail park!

see you there!
Posted By: GrayMC Re: Convoy : 12th August : MerseyCruise Mayhem 4 - 23rd Jul 2006 11:03am
anyone else up for this - hoping to see you guys in force laugh
Ill be their should be gud aint been on a cruise for ages
Posted By: GrayMC Re: Convoy : 12th August : MerseyCruise Mayhem 4 - 24th Jul 2006 1:56pm
good lad
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: Convoy : 12th August : MerseyCruise Mayhem 4 - 24th Jul 2006 6:07pm
Just after payday. Should be there, looks like the turnout is gunna be good thumbsup
Posted By: GrayMC Re: Convoy : 12th August : MerseyCruise Mayhem 4 - 25th Jul 2006 1:38pm
aye should be a gooden!
Posted By: Rich Re: Convoy : 12th August : MerseyCruise Mayhem 4 - 27th Jul 2006 3:16pm
I'm going. A few of the lads are coming with. Got a mate from Wigan interested too.

Rich
Hopfully we can get a big convoy to this as its almost on are doorstep.
ooooooo im looking forward to this one gray!
Posted By: GrayMC Re: Convoy : 12th August : MerseyCruise Mayhem 4 - 27th Jul 2006 10:16pm
haha nice one wink
Me and the pink machine will make an appearance to this one, any girlies fancy a ride? happy
Originally posted by Scoobys b*tch:
Me and the pink machine will make an appearance to this one, any girlies fancy a ride? happy
And you best bring the pooch lol happy
Posted By: Rich Re: Convoy : 12th August : MerseyCruise Mayhem 4 - 29th Jul 2006 9:26am
Oh joy! My new camera arrived yesterday, just in time to get some snaps at this cruise! Roughly how many peeps are looking at hooking up for this convoy?

Rich
Posted By: lawton Re: Convoy : 12th August : MerseyCruise Mayhem 4 - 29th Jul 2006 10:12am
ill be there, been to the last 2 of these and they were good,
Posted By: Rich Re: Convoy : 12th August : MerseyCruise Mayhem 4 - 29th Jul 2006 4:22pm
Glad to see there's plenty of interest. Should be a ball. Hope the sun comes back again though!

Rich
Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Originally posted by Johnny Alan:
And you best bring the pooch lol happy
dont worry max will be coming with me too lol.
Posted By: GrayMC Re: Convoy : 12th August : MerseyCruise Mayhem 4 - 29th Jul 2006 9:02pm
Image updated with FINAL convoy details - only 2 weeks away peeps. See you there.
Posted By: Rich Re: Convoy : 12th August : MerseyCruise Mayhem 4 - 1st Aug 2006 12:42pm
Looks like the weather might be with us too...

http://www.metcheck.com/V40/UK/FREE/14days.asp?zipcode=Southport

Fingers crossed hey...

Rich
Posted By: GrayMC Re: Convoy : 12th August : MerseyCruise Mayhem 4 - 1st Aug 2006 1:34pm
laugh
Posted By: kaytie Re: Convoy : 12th August : MerseyCruise Mayhem 4 - 2nd Aug 2006 3:19pm
me an izzy!!!
ok hun, you and izzy can jump in with me and max lol. do you wanna meet me at the rock and jump in from there or would you rather meet me at my house? i will pm you my addy if you dont know it hun.
Posted By: IzzZzzY Re: Convoy : 12th August : MerseyCruise Mayhem 4 - 2nd Aug 2006 10:42pm
Aah no can do sorry frown - have a visitor from the 7th and im off to London on the 14th

Hopes you all have fun tho laugh
Posted By: GrayMC Re: Convoy : 12th August : MerseyCruise Mayhem 4 - 2nd Aug 2006 10:50pm
GET DOWN laugh
Just not good enough. Boring, get your arses out. we have a few but i want to see double figers, scooby and webmaster better show up.
Originally posted by Izzy:
Aah no can do sorry frown - have a visitor from the 7th and im off to London on the 14th

the cruise is on the 12th not the 7th or the 14th, bring your visitor and get you botty out hun xx
Posted By: kaytie Re: Convoy : 12th August : MerseyCruise Mayhem 4 - 3rd Aug 2006 4:43pm
ok hun, you and izzy can jump in with me and max lol. do you wanna meet me at the rock and jump in from there or would you rather meet me at my house? i will pm you my addy if you dont know it hun.
aww booo i want izzy to go frown

i know were u live kim, well ive sen ure car outside the house all the time, dont worry am not stalkin ye lol xx
the cruise is on the 12th not the 7th or the 14th, bring your visitor and get you botty out hun xx
Erm, well he cant drive so no other way of getting there.. and i dont think he'd be up for anything like that :rolleyes: I'll ask tho smile happy

Mersey mayhem are always good cruise's plus www.merseycruise.co.uk is one of are local sits which i am also a member and go to alot of work to get what i think is one of the best cruise's about.

Last time i think there was well over 300 cars so get your mate to come.

Remember cruisewirral want to get are own cruise going so we need all the help from aother cruise sites and meets as we can.

IF YOU GO THEN YES YOU CAN HAVE A GO OF THE MY CAR.
Posted By: GrayMC Re: Convoy : 12th August : MerseyCruise Mayhem 4 - 3rd Aug 2006 10:15pm
cheers tupac well said
Posted By: IzzZzzY Re: Convoy : 12th August : MerseyCruise Mayhem 4 - 3rd Aug 2006 11:40pm
Originally posted by tupac:
[b] Aah no can do sorry frown - have a visitor from the 7th and im off to London on the 14th

Mersey mayhem are always good cruise's plus www.merseycruise.co.uk is one of are local sits which i am also a member and go to alot of work to get what i think is one of the best cruise's about.

Last time i think there was well over 300 cars so get your mate to come.

Remember cruisewirral want to get are own cruise going so we need all the help from aother cruise sites and meets as we can.

IF YOU GO THEN YES YOU CAN HAVE A GO OF THE MY CAR. [/b]
Are offering me a go of your car? lol

Id love to go, but i doubt he will want to ride in the playboy mobile lol - I'll ask all the same, but its gunna be a bugger lol I really dont wanna miss this.
tell him not to be dissin the playboy mobile lol, if he rides in with us then we can bring out his feminine side. im looking forward to this one.
Posted By: kaytie Re: Convoy : 12th August : MerseyCruise Mayhem 4 - 4th Aug 2006 11:53am
oo i cant wait, what day is it tho?
its a saturday
I am gonna try an make this one
Posted By: kaytie Re: Convoy : 12th August : MerseyCruise Mayhem 4 - 4th Aug 2006 7:31pm
its a saturday
oh poo am working till 8, al try an get sum1 to cover for me xx
tell him not to be dissin the playboy mobile lol, if he rides in with us then we can bring out his feminine side. im looking forward to this one.
Aah he wont diss it lol - i'll see what i can do, i really, really, really want to goto this lol

Kaytie.. pull a sicky lol I'll call up for ya and everything tease
I won't be able to go this as I won't have any funds for petrol until the 15th lol!

Just about gunna make it for the next members meet hehe!

frown
Well well well well, what are we going to do.

Mark can you send an e-mail to all members telling them about this.

We need to get things back on track don't we it just isnt good enough.

We have had brilliant turnouts for all the other MERSEYCRUISE MAYHEW cruises. It's been at least a year since the last one and we need a good cruise in our area to get everyone out again.

Gray will there be anywhere to PLAY, if you know what I mean. 4WD doughnuts from the bongo, I can do some arse dragging (PARDON)

If not then thats cool, don't want you getting grief of the plod for others actions.
I am not dissin the playboy mobile i cleaned it once remember omg

Kim dont let the long hair fool you i dont have a feminine side.

Now where sis i put my tongs raftl raftl

Cali's right lets get as many cw members to this as we can.
Posted By: GrayMC Re: Convoy : 12th August : MerseyCruise Mayhem 4 - 4th Aug 2006 11:06pm
if theres space burn aay
if its packed there wont be
Tupac, i think Kim was talking to me about my visitor... Good luck finding them thongs tho.. lol
Posted By: kaytie Re: Convoy : 12th August : MerseyCruise Mayhem 4 - 6th Aug 2006 10:17pm
Originally posted by kaytie:
[b] its a saturday
oh poo am working till 8, al try an get sum1 to cover for me xx [/b]
SORTED!!!!

i got someone to cover for me i'm working till 5 now instead : thumbsup
brillo!
glad your coming hun,
so come on peeps who else is coming? we need more people and more cars to come with us. dont worry if you havent got enough petrol, just bunk the train to work for the rest of the week lol. this is more important fellow cruisers!
Posted By: kaytie Re: Convoy : 12th August : MerseyCruise Mayhem 4 - 6th Aug 2006 11:08pm
yeah come on peeps dont b sooo boring
Posted By: Pomp Re: Convoy : 12th August : MerseyCruise Mayhem 4 - 7th Aug 2006 12:39am
Awww i wish i cud go but am in work n wudnt be able to get off frown
Originally posted by Escapades:
Awww i wish i cud go but am in work n wudnt be able to get off frown
You are going to miss one hell of a night.

We will prob be down the rock once its finished.
Posted By: kaytie Re: Convoy : 12th August : MerseyCruise Mayhem 4 - 7th Aug 2006 12:47am
erm pomp i managed to get the night off im sure u can x
KIM! he said he doesnt mind riding in the pink machine laugh i can goooo

WOOOOOO!!

Me and Kaytie will chip in toward petty money and stuff smile

Kaytie, your coming to mine arent you?
Posted By: kaytie Re: Convoy : 12th August : MerseyCruise Mayhem 4 - 7th Aug 2006 10:58am
KIM! he said he doesnt mind riding in the pink machine laugh i can goooo

WOOOOOO!!

Me and Kaytie will chip in toward petty money and stuff smile

Kaytie, your coming to mine arent you?
yep we shall b chipping in : laugh

yeah al come to ures 1st i finish at 5 so what ever time u want me 2 come down tis up 2 u x
Posted By: IzzZzzY Re: Convoy : 12th August : MerseyCruise Mayhem 4 - 7th Aug 2006 11:34am
Ah we'll sort something out smile
Posted By: kaytie Re: Convoy : 12th August : MerseyCruise Mayhem 4 - 7th Aug 2006 5:28pm
gud gud cant wait laugh
thats brill, im glad your all coming. woohoo!
cant wait for this one now
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: Convoy : 12th August : MerseyCruise Mayhem 4 - 8th Aug 2006 12:05am
is mr stuy coming in my car or are we goin pimpin' in the diesel mobile? tease
Posted By: GrayMC Re: Convoy : 12th August : MerseyCruise Mayhem 4 - 8th Aug 2006 2:19pm
This is on this Saturday peeps - See you there! Dont forget!
So we're meeting at the rock? Or making our own way there?

Kim i'll send you a PM for arangements and stuff laugh
Posted By: Pomp Re: Convoy : 12th August : MerseyCruise Mayhem 4 - 8th Aug 2006 3:14pm
Originally posted by tupac:
[b] Awww i wish i cud go but am in work n wudnt be able to get off frown
You are going to miss one hell of a night.

We will prob be down the rock once its finished. [/b]
I no frown , i'll be in work thinkin about it n gettin depressed haha jokin raftl smack
if ya's r down at the rock after the cruise, i may pop up and grab some info about how the event went.
I expect some pixies to b taken for the our benefits and the websites laugh
I expect some pixies to b taken for the our benefits and the websites laugh
I don't think there will be any pixies there pomp, but if I see tinkerbell or anyone like that, I'll be sure to fairy-napp them for ya happy
lol, poor pomp i will take so pickies for you if thats what you mean mate haha.
So who else is gonna come with us? put your name on the list. remember we are leaving the rock at 7pm on the dot so please make sure you guys and gals get there so you dont get left behind.

Cali 16v
Tupac
Kris 06
Johnny Alan
Kate
BeemerRacer28
Rich
XxKinkyxX
Scoobys B*tch & Max
Lawton
Kaytie
Izzy & visitor
subaru steve
StuyMac

who else is up for this one? its gonna be massive, i have just been chatting to someone off cruise Notts and they are thinking about joining our convoy, people are going from all over the place, its gonna be huge!
come on put your names on the list peeps.
Posted By: Rich Re: Convoy : 12th August : MerseyCruise Mayhem 4 - 8th Aug 2006 9:25pm
I thought we were leaving at 7?

Rich
ive added my name

Cali 16v
Tupac
Kris 06
Johnny Alan
Kate
BeemerRacer28
Rich
XxKinkyxX
Scoobys B*tch & Max
Lawton
Kaytie
Izzy & visitor
subaru steve
StuyMac
shadow
Originally posted by Rich:
I thought we were leaving at 7?
i do apologise, we are meeting at the rock at 6:30 and leaving at 7!
Posted By: kaytie Re: Convoy : 12th August : MerseyCruise Mayhem 4 - 9th Aug 2006 10:57am
hahahaha amm soooo excited lol laugh
Posted By: IzzZzzY Re: Convoy : 12th August : MerseyCruise Mayhem 4 - 10th Aug 2006 3:01am
You always are lol

Dont forget, you better be at mine on time lil lady! or i'll get upset lol

And i demand kisses and cuddles! tease

WoooHoooo! Cant wait for this!
Posted By: kaytie Re: Convoy : 12th August : MerseyCruise Mayhem 4 - 10th Aug 2006 4:28pm
You always are lol

Dont forget, you better be at mine on time lil lady! or i'll get upset lol

And i demand kisses and cuddles! tease

WoooHoooo! Cant wait for this!
ooo kisses an cuddles tease yayy

i shall b there about 5:15 x
remember everyone this is tomorrow, i think it has gone so quick this week. anyways i have spent all afternoon cleaning my car ready for tomorrow, she is sparkly now and i cant wait to show her off tomorrow night, oh its exciting, i hope it doesnt rain.
make sure all your cars are sparkling for tomorrow.
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: Convoy : 12th August : MerseyCruise Mayhem 4 - 11th Aug 2006 7:37pm
looks like it will rain overnight kim, but I hope it doesnt for your sake lol
I'll prolly clean my car 2mora if it aint rainin.

oo will i need tunnel money or not going thru the tunnel?

stuy...u cumin in my car mate? no worries about petty I'm just after company lol
valid point joe!
yeah bring tunnel money with you, if were going to liverpool then the easist way is through the tunnel unless we wanna go around the world lol.

remember everyone its £1.30 each way!
valid point joe!
yeah bring tunnel money with you, if were going to liverpool then the easist way is through the tunnel unless we wanna go around the world lol.

remember everyone its £1.30 each way!
If its like lastime we went through the tunnel on the way home and down the motorway going there.

Looking forward to it will be cleaning the car 2mora
Posted By: GrayMC Re: Convoy : 12th August : MerseyCruise Mayhem 4 - 11th Aug 2006 10:21pm
This is tomorrow night peeps (saturday night)
hope to see you there! whose coming?
Posted By: Matty GTI Re: Convoy : 12th August : MerseyCruise Mayhem 4 - 11th Aug 2006 10:25pm
Cali 16v
Tupac
Kris 06
Johnny Alan
Kate
BeemerRacer28
Rich
XxKinkyxX
Scoobys B*tch & Max
Lawton
Kaytie
Izzy & visitor
subaru steve
StuyMac
shadow
Matty

goin 2 clean my car tomorrow so i hope i dosnt rain
Posted By: IzzZzzY Re: Convoy : 12th August : MerseyCruise Mayhem 4 - 12th Aug 2006 6:38am
Originally posted by BeemerRacer28:
looks like it will rain overnight kim, but I hope it doesnt for your sake lol
I'll prolly clean my car 2mora if it aint rainin.

oo will i need tunnel money or not going thru the tunnel?

stuy...u cumin in my car mate? no worries about petty I'm just after company lol
Awwwws! see he is missing me laugh tease lol

You know you love having me as a passenger lol

WOOO cant wait untill tonight! Kaytie, you best be ready to dress me lol

See you all latteeerrr, ive miss ya all!! laugh lol
Cali 16v
Tupac
Kris 06
Johnny Alan
Kate
BeemerRacer28
Rich
XxKinkyxX
Scoobys B*tch & Max
Lawton
Kaytie
Izzy & visitor
subaru steve
StuyMac
shadow
Matty
Punto sean astra2.2 turbo
Mk6paulf

Cars cleaned and ready to go should be good this got a good amount of peps going welldone.

DONT FORGET CAMARA'S AND TUNNEL MONEY.

IF ANYBODY WANTS TO COME WITH ME THEY CAN BUT YOU WILL HAVE TO GET THE ROCK
Posted By: robbie Re: Convoy : 12th August : MerseyCruise Mayhem 4 - 12th Aug 2006 5:45pm
Tupac
Kris 06
Johnny Alan
Kate
BeemerRacer28
Rich
XxKinkyxX
Scoobys B*tch & Max
Lawton
Kaytie
Izzy & visitor
subaru steve