Forums
Posted By: jayney1961 Charity Event Night at Tranmere Rovers - 10th Jun 2013 10:37am
Charity Evening at The Belmonte Suite, Tranmere Rovers Footbal Club, Prenton Park, Prenton Park West, Wirral on Friday evening 21st June.

All proceeds will be shared equally between Claire House and Help For Hero's.

At the event we have 2 Great singers and a great Young Comedian (Previous contestant of Britains Got Talent 2012:) Fantastic Vocalist Kristina Metcalf and Fantastic Soul/Motown singer Matt Philips, Very Funny Comedan Callum Oakley. Helping to host the event is Previous X Factor 2011 contestant Sami Brookes

Buffet and Raffles with some excellent raffle prices.

For more information/Tickets feel free to contact me either through here, or you can email me at [email protected]

Attached picture Claire House Charity event A5 leaflet picture file JUST LEANNES DETAILS.jpg
Posted By: jayney1961 Re: Charity Event Night at Tranmere Rovers - 10th Jun 2013 2:52pm
Originally Posted by jayney1961
Charity Evening at The Belmonte Suite, Tranmere Rovers Footbal Club, Prenton Park, Prenton Park West, Wirral on Friday evening 21st June.

All proceeds will be shared equally between Claire House and Help For Hero's.
If you prefer to only support one of the two charity's you are welcome to specify which one you prefer your money/s to go to.

At the event we have 2 Great singers and a great Young Comedian (Previous contestant of Britains Got Talent 2012:) Fantastic Vocalist Kristina Metcalf and Fantastic Soul/Motown singer Matt Philips, Very Funny Comedan Callum Oakley. Helping to host the event is Previous X Factor 2011 contestant Sami Brookes

Buffet and Raffles with some excellent raffle prices.

For more information/Tickets feel free to contact me either through here, or you can email me at [email protected]
© Wirral-Wikiwirral