Forums
Posted By: XxKinkyxX 30th July : United Cruisers meet/Cruise - 5th Jul 2006 8:00pm
[Linked Image]

would be good to see some of you guys there , if any of you want to do a convoy which would be much appreciated! just do the email tease

luv kat xxxx
Posted By: Pomp Re: 30th July : United Cruisers meet/Cruise - 5th Jul 2006 10:14pm
Wooohooo, tis a sunday! so i wnt be doin anything. any one up for this?? seeems like ders quite abit of ppl free on calis sunday photoshoot so hmm, i'll onli go if ders abit of ppl going. Wheres/Whats TBA? is it far...
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: 30th July : United Cruisers meet/Cruise - 5th Jul 2006 10:16pm
do you think it might be herefordshire pomp only guessing by the fact the flyer says the herefordshire cruise. LOL
Posted By: Pomp Re: 30th July : United Cruisers meet/Cruise - 5th Jul 2006 10:45pm
hmmm raftl blonde moments even tho am not blonde, With the speed of 70-80mph on the motorway am guessin it'll b 2 n half hours drive, so i'll b up for dis one if other members are up thumbsup Looking for a long distance cruise. tis always gd tease

Dont worries i'll follow the convoys and not drive like a grannie or walk like a slug.
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: 30th July : United Cruisers meet/Cruise - 5th Jul 2006 10:49pm
TBH There is no support for it anymore. People are scared of going to a new postcode area anymore.

You say theres a cruise in liverpool and people look at you funny like you said the moon.

There was a time when people would go to cruises in preston the take a mad run round the country and end up going to look at blackpool lights.

It sadens me they it has gone down hill now. I would be a convoy leader however. i dont have to time to go to meets let alone cruises. but i know there are lots of people out there who if they had the balls. could just stand up and say. I WANT GO SO LETS JUST F'ING DO THIS.
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: 30th July : United Cruisers meet/Cruise - 5th Jul 2006 11:57pm
lol i'd like to go, but just aint got the money for petty and ive got a split bush (PARDON!) so my arse shakes like mad on the motorway (PARDON!) haha
Posted By: Scooby Re: 30th July : United Cruisers meet/Cruise - 6th Jul 2006 12:12am
Originally posted by Cali 16v:
i know there are lots of people out there who if they had the balls. could just stand up and say. I WANT GO SO LETS JUST F'ING DO THIS.
Hear Hear yes
Posted By: XxKinkyxX Re: 30th July : United Cruisers meet/Cruise - 6th Jul 2006 5:05pm
good good , Who wants to do the convoy from the wirral? tease
ME
Posted By: IzzZzzY Re: 30th July : United Cruisers meet/Cruise - 6th Jul 2006 5:51pm
I wants to go frown Joe and his car being gay lol

Who wants me as a passenger? lol
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: 30th July : United Cruisers meet/Cruise - 6th Jul 2006 8:59pm
Can i just ask, is it a meet or a cruise. you will have to decide as that will affect the turn out, then again im preaching to an old hand.
Posted By: Pomp Re: 30th July : United Cruisers meet/Cruise - 6th Jul 2006 11:49pm
I think its both a cruise and a meet because we will be cruisin down there so hopin the convoy leader doesnt race down there as the meet will prob be boring but you never no it could be amazing.

It needs a good old long cruise down there to get things started then hopefully there maybe a meet but i dont no.

Looks like from the leaflet that we got to be there for 8pm onwards or either the cruise starts from 8pm onwards.
Posted By: XxKinkyxX Re: 30th July : United Cruisers meet/Cruise - 7th Jul 2006 7:40pm
well its abit of both like escapades said , the site hasnt been up for that long so its their first meet/cruise , we have alot of other sites coming down too so should be big laugh Obviously were gonna have lots of girlies struttin their stuff , and alot of Pretty hot cars!!

Join up on the site www.united-cruisers.co.uk (sorry if i cant do this just edit my post lol)
Posted By: MattLFC Re: 30th July : United Cruisers meet/Cruise - 16th Jul 2006 5:11pm
It depends whereabouts in Herefordshire, but if its anywhere near Hereford Pomp, you are best not to use a motorway to get there as the A41/A49 take you directly to there and its the fastest route (I know as I drive there all the time to see my dad lol).

Just to confirm, it is an easy route to Herefordshire and it takes around 2:40 to get into Hereford itself. Costs me about £8.00 each way depending upon how im driving of course.

I might be up for this one if there are enough people wanting to go...

smile
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: 30th July : United Cruisers meet/Cruise - 16th Jul 2006 5:34pm
I'd like to be there but im skint now frown

£8 for over 100 miles? jeez thats a hell of an economical car you've got lol. I'd be lucky if it cost me £20 each way smack
Posted By: MattLFC Re: 30th July : United Cruisers meet/Cruise - 16th Jul 2006 5:50pm
Hehe, its most probably because on long journeys, I drive very sensibly and try to be as economical as possible. I can get my car to run at around 60 - 65 mpg if I am driving as economically as possible.

Also, I have to admit the last time I really worked it out, it was about 84.9p per litre for petrol and as its 94.9p now it will be more!

BTW, its circa 119 miles to Hereford so you can work out your fuel consumption from that.

I don't think for cruises that are far away, if we are intending to go to them, we should be bombing along as fast as we can and wasting petrol etc.

Plus there are numerous speed cameras on the way, most of which are hidden (but my GPS detects them all) so you cant really afford to bomb it along anyway...

smile
Posted By: Steve285 Re: 30th July : United Cruisers meet/Cruise - 16th Jul 2006 6:02pm
240 mile round trip thats 45-50quid for me lol smack
Posted By: babybird Re: 30th July : United Cruisers meet/Cruise - 16th Jul 2006 6:33pm
just to let u know its the carpark on the back of hereford united football ground so its in center of hereford
Posted By: MattLFC Re: 30th July : United Cruisers meet/Cruise - 16th Jul 2006 6:36pm
Nice n easy to get to then peeps.

Anyone interested then?

smile
Posted By: babybird Re: 30th July : United Cruisers meet/Cruise - 16th Jul 2006 6:37pm
yup yup and a MASSSIIVEEEE car park haha
Posted By: Pomp Re: 30th July : United Cruisers meet/Cruise - 16th Jul 2006 7:57pm
Yeah definately gonna go to this, MattyC u gotta go to this one cus then i'll follow u n as u have a Gps camera detector ya can slow down and indicate where the cameras r happy

I h8 hiden cams so u could be me personal detector raftl thumbsup , this one sounds like its going to be gd so am lookin forwards to it.

Also joe get ur candy A** on this cruise/meet.
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: 30th July : United Cruisers meet/Cruise - 16th Jul 2006 10:34pm
Lol no can do, it's at the last week of the month before payday. deffo cant afford it, otherwise i would have gone thumbsdown
Posted By: Pomp Re: 30th July : United Cruisers meet/Cruise - 16th Jul 2006 11:48pm
hmmm i have 3 passenger seats free ne offers?
Posted By: kaytie Re: 30th July : United Cruisers meet/Cruise - 17th Jul 2006 9:34am
i'd like to go but its the peti an that init

ay pomp me, izzy an joe cud fill up ure 3 spare seats if ye want tease
Posted By: Pomp Re: 30th July : United Cruisers meet/Cruise - 17th Jul 2006 3:39pm
Haha great!! looks like av got a full car now thumbsup , i spoke to mattyC n he sed he'll show me the way so he will b coming along.

hope more ppl are coming!
Posted By: krisGTi Re: 30th July : United Cruisers meet/Cruise - 18th Jul 2006 9:56pm
i mite come if av got ther money an if every1s goin.
Posted By: XxKinkyxX Re: 30th July : United Cruisers meet/Cruise - 19th Jul 2006 1:07pm
i look forward to seeing you all there xxx
Posted By: Rossyboy Re: 30th July : United Cruisers meet/Cruise - 19th Jul 2006 7:05pm
me and the rest of the halfords lads are always up for a long distance cruise, but as a few have said its the last day of the month so not much money left over for petrol. it seems a bit of a mission, especially on a sunday.
Posted By: babybird Re: 30th July : United Cruisers meet/Cruise - 19th Jul 2006 7:56pm
come on guys n gals it will be worth it tease
Posted By: Pomp Re: 30th July : United Cruisers meet/Cruise - 20th Jul 2006 12:33am
babybird is there anything "special" happening to attract the lad/girl drivers?, ne thing naughty lol? i think that might do the trick wink
Posted By: babybird Re: 30th July : United Cruisers meet/Cruise - 20th Jul 2006 10:51am
well we'v heard john davies {freelance photographere but will be sending pics into fast car for glen to look over}is comeing and all uc's models will be out it full force and where ever the models are you can garantee there will be some naughty things going on
Posted By: babybird Re: 30th July : United Cruisers meet/Cruise - 26th Jul 2006 10:48am
[Linked Image]

if anyone wants to lead convoys frm anouther area please contact me on my msn on [email protected]

thanks and hope to see ya all sunday laugh
Posted By: MattLFC Re: 30th July : United Cruisers meet/Cruise - 30th Jul 2006 4:13pm
So other then me and Pomp, is anyone actually interested in going to this cruise?

If there isnt going to a decent amount of cars willing to go, then we may as well wait for the next one and organise it better.

We would need to be meeting up at about 17:00 - 17:30 at the rock...

smile
© Wirral-Wikiwirral