Forums
Posted By: dave_h Royal Marines 1000 pressup challenge - 11th Jul 2012 5:47pm
Royal Marine Commandos 1000 Press up Challenge - 2nd August 2102 on Crosby Beach, Merseyside

On Thursday evening, 2nd August a group of Royal Marine Commando's from RMR Merseyside along wth members of the Merseyside Fire Service and Childwall Dojo will take part on a sponsored 1000 press up challenge.

The challenge will benefit two worthy causes, the Royal Marines Charitable Trust Fund and the Fire Fighters Charity.

http://www.rmctf.org.uk/
www.firefighterscharity.org.uk

More Details to follow! if you wish to sponsor please leave a message, ill put the just giving link up soon,

cheers
Posted By: dave_h Re: Royal Marines 1000 pressup challenge - 12th Jul 2012 6:41pm
http://www.justgiving.com/David-Holmes3
Posted By: cameraman Re: Royal Marines 1000 pressup challenge - 12th Jul 2012 7:44pm
And they'll do it without raising a sweat. Wonder if Wayne K is still the PTI. I was his driver about 15 years ago when he was a private during an executive stretch exercise for a bunch of corporate civvies in the Welsh forests. Top bloke
Posted By: dave_h Re: Royal Marines 1000 pressup challenge - 12th Jul 2012 9:39pm
yeah he is, . doubt without a sweat its quite cheeky this year, the run between all the iron men is about 6mile, so are you going to sponsor and donate to this worthwile cause?
Posted By: mrsbees Re: Royal Marines 1000 pressup challenge - 12th Jul 2012 10:54pm
Me and hubby will be there to cheer you on, will be more than happy to give money when we are there, well done to all takin part clap clap clap yomama yomama clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap flex
Posted By: cameraman Re: Royal Marines 1000 pressup challenge - 13th Jul 2012 4:31pm
I'll deffo put some in as soon as I'm paid Dave. I was an AB when Wayne was with me that day and the medic with us was Mitch from Manchester, she's as mad as a box of frogs. I put a brand new 16 seater mini bus in a ditch and Wayne and Mitch had to help lift it back out grin . Last time I saw Wayne was in the Senior rates mess at RNHQ (Eaglet) a couple of years back.
Posted By: dave_h Re: Royal Marines 1000 pressup challenge - 13th Jul 2012 4:38pm
Originally Posted by mrsbees
Me and hubby will be there to cheer you on, will be more than happy to give money when we are there, well done to all takin part clap clap clap yomama yomama clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap flex

good, i will look out for you/hunt you down haha
Posted By: dave_h Re: Royal Marines 1000 pressup challenge - 14th Jul 2012 11:57am
Originally Posted by cameraman
I'll deffo put some in as soon as I'm paid Dave. I was an AB when Wayne was with me that day and the medic with us was Mitch from Manchester, she's as mad as a box of frogs. I put a brand new 16 seater mini bus in a ditch and Wayne and Mitch had to help lift it back out grin . Last time I saw Wayne was in the Senior rates mess at RNHQ (Eaglet) a couple of years back.

nice one!
Posted By: dave_h Re: Royal Marines 1000 pressup challenge - 18th Jul 2012 8:54pm
2 weeks to go, cant wait! such a worthy cause!
Posted By: dave_h Re: Royal Marines 1000 pressup challenge - 2nd Aug 2012 10:34pm
smashed!
Posted By: Wench Re: Royal Marines 1000 pressup challenge - 2nd Aug 2012 11:13pm
Hoofin thumbsup wink
Posted By: dave_h Re: Royal Marines 1000 pressup challenge - 9th Aug 2012 5:41pm
well off my just giving page, i raised 11 squid and that was from a friend :-(
Posted By: dave_h Re: Royal Marines 1000 pressup challenge - 23rd Sep 2012 9:31am
http://www.itv.com/news/granada/2012-08-03/marine-press-up-challenge-completed-on-crosby-beach/
Posted By: dave_h Re: Royal Marines 1000 pressup challenge - 23rd Sep 2012 9:34am
http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/live...0-press-ups-for-charity-100252-31538298/
Posted By: boogaloo Re: Royal Marines 1000 pressup challenge - 23rd Sep 2012 2:21pm
Omg. I havent read any of the above. All i saw was marines. Fire men and press ups mmmm. Can i come and watch please hehe xxxx
Posted By: dave_h Re: Royal Marines 1000 pressup challenge - 30th Sep 2012 4:12pm
Originally Posted by boogaloo
Omg. I havent read any of the above. All i saw was marines. Fire men and press ups mmmm. Can i come and watch please hehe xxxx

you obviously havent read any of the above... it was back in augusthahahha
Posted By: dave_h Re: Royal Marines 1000 pressup challenge - 30th Sep 2012 4:13pm
Originally Posted by boogaloo

though i run on new brighton beach doing pressups, no firemen though
© Wirral-Wikiwirral