Forums
For anyone who has an interest in UFO/ Government/ intelligence conspiracy & cover up stories, there is a conference being held tonight Sat 19th at The Adelphi Hotel (Formby Suite) by Richard D. Hall. Only £10 entry.

Here's some info.

[i]Richard D. Hall presents one of the most controversial shows on television. Looking into hidden truths behind subjects which mainstream media are either too lazy or too corrupt to cover. The TV show airs weekly on Sky Channel 201, Fridays at 8:00pm. Richard is not afraid to “say it how it is”, by using intelligence and an engineer’s critical thinking along with a sledgehammer sense of humour he exposes the massive lies we are being drip fed in our tightly controlled mainstream news and media. The TV show has gained in popularity since it launched in April 2010, and in this 2012 speaking tour Richard will cover many of the subjects discussed on the show such as terrorism (or fake terrorism), 9/11, the UFO phenomenon, animal mutilation, intelligence agencies, hidden knowledge along with some surprises. More details about Richard’s work can be found at www.richplanet.net .

Admission:
Ticket price is £10, (plus 90p to cover 5% PayPal charge and postage to send your tickets out). Some of the venues are selling tickets at their box offices for £10. The profit made from this tour supports the production of the Richplanet TV television shows. If you want to support the TV show and keep it going, you are helping by coming to one of these talks (and hopefully have an enjoyable evening as well). NOTE: After you purchase your ticket online, your ticket(s) will be posted to you within 5 days. Most of these events start at 7.30pm with doors open at 6pm. Instructions are given on the tickets.
Dates & Venues:

Saturday 19 May, Liverpool - The Adelphi Hotel (Formby Suite), Ranelagh Place, L3 5UL
There's barely a week goes by without a new book / theory etc on UfOs coming out. Richard D. Hall is every bit as stupid as David Icke.

If there is a government conspiracy to cover up their existence do you really think they'd allow all of this to continue ?

If UFOs actually existed and we are being visited by aliens then why don't they just land in Birkenhead Park in the middle of the day and get with doing whatever they're supposed to be doing ?
I think there's a conspiracy along the lines of David Icke and Richard D Hall's existence. I think they are both plants, sent by the Reptilians to confuse us. I think maybe even Mr Icke is responsible for the moon being hollow.
"THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE!"
Posted By: uggla Re: Richard D. Hall 2012 Tour. Adelphi Hotel Tonight - 19th May 2012 11:52pm
Didn't David Icke say the royal family are shape shifters lol, heard him on James whale many years ago.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral