Forums
Friends Of Wallasey Central Library are holding another Quiz Night on the 15th March starting at 7pm. Tickets cost £5 per person [£4 for Friends Members]. All tickets include 2 glasses of wine. Max. team size is 6.

The will be prizes and a raffle. All proceeds will put back into the library.
me and rocks will be their as usual mate smile
Nice one TC. Think you were on the winning team last time?
Originally Posted by Touchstone
Nice one TC. Think you were on the winning team last time?
nope lol but rocks was wink
I will be there!
what sort of questions do they ask?
General knowledge?
Local knowledge?
Books and Authors?
Local history, books and authors, music, picture round.

Its a really good night.
Originally Posted by derekdwc
what sort of questions do they ask?
General knowledge?
Local knowledge?
Books and Authors?

Next quiz - literature, local history, local geography, music & entertainment and a picture round.
thanks for the heads up, will get revising wink
I'm doing the literature questions this time so will try to make them a little bit easier. But not too easy!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Quiz Night at Wallasey Central Library 15th March - 10th Feb 2012 9:23pm
What about a movie round?
Good. Must remember to bring my '5 free dvd' prize! Hoping to hire out The Cygnet grin
Will try and come along
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Quiz Night at Wallasey Central Library 15th March - 11th Feb 2012 12:33am
Details added to my 'Wallasey Memories' Facebook page.
Great night out, please support us!

Hey Paulwirral, why not join us?
had a great night tonight peeps cant wait for the next one thanks for the top of port touchstone mate thumbsup
Thanks for coming TC. Glad you enjoyed the port. We'll hopfully have another one next month.

We raised about £120 for the library so thanks to everyone who came! thumbsup
Brill stuff. Was a great evening, as per usual thumbsup
Still grin @ wet flannel wink raftl
fook off rudie raftl raftl it was flannel or an empty space haha

had a great night last night and cant wait for the next one and thanx for the port TS smile
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Quiz Night at Wallasey Central Library 15th March - 16th Mar 2012 6:08pm
Originally Posted by Bezzymate
Great night out, please support us!

Hey Paulwirral, why not join us?

Sorry I was busy doing something else but will try and make the next one!
Nice one, Paul. Thanks for advertising it on your Wallasey Facebook page. See you at the next one in April?

Rox, it will be a bottle of Mead next time. Just have to keep Croc away from it! Haha

Rox, it will be a bottle of Mead next time. Just have to keep Croc away from it! Haha

I'll be interested in tasting that, i tried making some 25yrs ago and it was awfull ha
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Quiz Night at Wallasey Central Library 15th March - 17th Mar 2012 5:30pm
Nice one, Paul. Thanks for advertising it on your Wallasey Facebook page. See you at the next one in April?

I will always support the Quiz nights at the library using my Wallasey Memories Group on Facebook!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral