Forums
Posted By: BeerNightBob Beer Tasting at Lattetude sept 30 - 25th Sep 2011 1:53pm
Beer Tasting event at Lattetude in West Kirby this Friday September 30 at 7.30 Why not pop in this weekend/week to get more details.

Looking forward to seeing you there, we have some very interesting beers to sample..

Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Beer Tasting at Lattetude sept 30 - 25th Sep 2011 5:44pm
Good show bob
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: Beer Tasting at Lattetude sept 30 - 26th Sep 2011 10:02am
Originally Posted by BeerNightBob
Beer Tasting event at Lattetude in West Kirby this Friday September 30 at 7.30 Why not pop in this weekend/week to get more details.

Looking forward to seeing you there, we have some very interesting beers to sample..

Another "join wiki to advertise" by any chance?
There's already a wiki pub meet that night anyway.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Beer Tasting at Lattetude sept 30 - 26th Sep 2011 12:30pm
Now now bandy, give bob and his beer a chance.

smile
Posted By: CVCVCV Re: Beer Tasting at Lattetude sept 30 - 26th Sep 2011 5:55pm
Will 'milk' stout be on the menu by any chance? (er, Lattetude....?)
Posted By: hoseman Re: Beer Tasting at Lattetude sept 30 - 26th Sep 2011 6:23pm
Will be doing some beer tasting meself with several other wiki`s!!
Book the paddy wagon for about 10 o`clock at Gallaghers! happy
Posted By: BeerNightBob Re: Beer Tasting at Lattetude sept 30 - 26th Sep 2011 8:00pm
Sorry BandyCoot,
I must have missed the object of having "wirral forums » Forums » Wirral Information » Up 'n' Comin' Events" » ??
Posted By: TRANCENTRAL Re: Beer Tasting at Lattetude sept 30 - 26th Sep 2011 9:54pm

welcome to wiki bud!
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: Beer Tasting at Lattetude sept 30 - 27th Sep 2011 10:27am
It's probably the way I took it. "We have some very interesting beers" makes you look like the vendor, which means you would have a vested interest in advertising your business and this site doesn't charge for advertising commercial businesses. Informing of an upcoming event to drum up a crowd of wikiers would however be in good order. Just my opinion, no offence meant and none should be taken.
Posted By: BeerNightBob Re: Beer Tasting at Lattetude sept 30 - 28th Sep 2011 2:14pm
Originally Posted by CVCVCV
Will 'milk' stout be on the menu by any chance? (er, Lattetude....?)

No milk, unless you order a tea or coffee, its advertised as beers from around the world. There are usually some strange sounding beers at this type of night.

Very amusing and not too cheesy.
Posted By: BeerNightBob Re: Beer Tasting at Lattetude sept 30 - 28th Sep 2011 2:17pm
Originally Posted by BandyCoot
It's probably the way I took it. "We have some very interesting beers" makes you look like the vendor, which means you would have a vested interest in advertising your business and this site doesn't charge for advertising commercial businesses. Informing of an upcoming event to drum up a crowd of wikiers would however be in good order. Just my opinion, no offence meant and none should be taken.

No offence taken, and I am still trying to get to grips with the site. I am not the vendor but it is my hobby to taste beers.
Posted By: TheDr Re: Beer Tasting at Lattetude sept 30 - 28th Sep 2011 2:27pm
....I am still trying to get to grips with the site..... it is my hobby to taste beers.

Oh I think you'll fit in here just fine smile
© Wirral-Wikiwirral