Forums
Posted By: paxvobiscum Wirral Bus& Tram Show 2011 Sunday 02/10/2011 - 4th Sep 2011 11:21pm
Wirral Bus& Tram Show 2011 Sunday 2nd October 2011 10am-4pm

Venue: Wirral Transport Museum
Pacific Road
Birkenhead
CH41 1BG

Free Admission
Has the museum moved from Taylor St.?
Posted By: pixie89 Re: Wirral Bus& Tram Show 2011 Sunday 02/10/2011 - 5th Sep 2011 10:11am
I took my little girl to a tram and bus show in bhead park last year, there was lots of entertainment rides for kids ' stalls aswell as some of the old buses.Do you know if this is happening again this year ? was a great family day out.
Originally Posted by chriskay

No still there smile
Originally Posted by sam89
I took my little girl to a tram and bus show in bhead park last year, there was lots of entertainment rides for kids ' stalls aswell as some of the old buses.Do you know if this is happening again this year ? was a great family day out.

yes. weekend 17th/18th of this month if I'm not mistaken...
Originally Posted by polo_phil

No still there smile

Thought so. That's why I queried the first post which said Pacific Road.
Posted By: pixie89 Re: Wirral Bus& Tram Show 2011 Sunday 02/10/2011 - 5th Sep 2011 12:02pm
:)thanks

No still there smile

The buses and trams seem to be stored in both... The tram track only runs from Taylor St to Pacific Rd and down near Woodside.

No still there smile

Yesterday I was in Vale Park Wallasey and bought some cards off 'Friends of the Ferries' stall which on Band Concert days in the Summer is on the cafe terrace near the bandstand.

They are going to have a stall at the Tram and Bus Event and had the flyers as per my posting to the Forum on their stall, so it is at Pacific Road.

Free parking at the Old Colonial. We did it last year and they were very grateful
[quote=chriskay]Has the museum moved from Taylor St.?

No still there smile

The buses and trams seem to be stored in both... The tram track only runs from Taylor St to Pacific Rd and down near Woodside. [/quote]

And just maybe from Woodside to Seacombe/New Brighton in the future.......
© Wirral-Wikiwirral