Forums
Posted By: paxvobiscum How to be a Psychic Conman-- Event - 18th Aug 2011 10:53pm
"How to be a Psychic Conman" by Ash Pryce
Share · Public eventTime 15 September · 20:00 - 23:00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Location The Head of Steam
7 Lime Street
Liverpool

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Created by: The Merseyside Skeptics Society

More info Ash Pryce, founder and President of the Edinburgh Skeptics Society (and of Welsh ancestry!), presents a fully interactive demonstration of various tricks that psychics have used over the years.

From the Fox Sisters through to Uri Geller, psychics have been claiming to be able to do things beyond our understanding, but Ash Pryce knows better. Nearly all of the major claims of psychics and mediums can easily be re-created and tonight Ash will be reproducing such famous feats as Uri Geller's Telekinesis, Filipino Psychic Surgery, the Remote Viewing experiments of America's "Stargate" program and much more - including an attempt to beat the odds of the Randi Million.

A fun, entertaining and magic filled evening that also takes a look at the history of psychic trickery and how it has become such a popular phenomenon. Warning to those on the front row - there will be blood...

Posted By: _Ste_ Re: How to be a Psychic Conman-- Event - 20th Aug 2011 10:22am
Absolute rubbish.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: How to be a Psychic Conman-- Event - 21st Aug 2011 11:10am
Originally Posted by _Ste_
Absolute rubbish.

withthat
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: How to be a Psychic Conman-- Event - 21st Aug 2011 11:12am
Originally Posted by Frog_Eyes
Absolute rubbish.

withthat

withthat
Posted By: Spannerhead Re: How to be a Psychic Conman-- Event - 21st Aug 2011 11:31am
Totally agree
Posted By: paxvobiscum Re: How to be a Psychic Conman-- Event - 21st Aug 2011 10:42pm
Originally Posted by Frog_Eyes
Absolute rubbish.

withthat

Good to see we have a few skeptics on Wiki.I agree most of this stuff is rubbish.
Posted By: ex0__ Re: How to be a Psychic Conman-- Event - 21st Aug 2011 11:21pm
Originally Posted by paxvobiscum
Good to see we have a few skeptics on Wiki.I agree most of this stuff is rubbish.

You're not the only one, I'd see this before I went and saw a medium/psychic.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral