Forums
Sunday 28th August at Greasby Ponds Farm (down Hambledon drive) there is a a fun dog show being held. Also a fun horse show including Dressage, Showjumping and a mile canter path with haybales to jump.

ALSO - they will be holding their first bring & buy/car boot sale.
For a pitch at the sale it costs £5.

I will be holding a stall myself selling various horse and pony items at great prices. I will also be selling various non - horse goods. From the money i make i will be making a donation to www.ddawatch.com End BSL -Breed Specification Legislation.

Its going to be a great day for all the family, bring long your pony, horse or dog for some fun, pay on the day. Or simply for a good day out and have a gander around the stalls, you might just get yourself a bargin, infact you will!

for more info Email [email protected]
or call 07773321703
The last event held here earlier in the summer was very pleasant - lots going on - glad to see another one taking place. Can't speak for what it was like from an equine angle as I'm not a horsey person, but it all looked very good to me! The beginners dog agility activity was hilarious...! The venue is walking distance from a lot of housing too; nice to have an event to which you can walk.
What time does this start and end please as i'm interested in attending? thanks faye
Thank you Greenwood. Glad you enjoyed out big show! We donated £1662 in total to Philip Leverhulme Equine Hospital at Leahurst.

The event this Sunday the 28th is only a small event aimed at local horse and dog enthusiasts. The bring and buy is anticipated to be sales of horse and dog items.

We will have another big show next year with activities for the general public.

Horse and Dog Show at Greasby Ponds on Sunday 28th August! 11am-3pm

Dog Classes start at 12.30pm £2.50
1.Prettiest Bitch 2.Most handsome Dog 3.Most Appealing Eyes 4.Waggiest Tail 5.Golden Oldie 6.Best Rescue 7.Fancy Dress 8.Dog/Bitch judge would most like to take home. 9.Championship (Free to enter - open to 1st & 2nd placed competitors from classes 1-8

Bring & Buy £5 per pitch
1 mile xc canter track with straw bales
Clear Round Show Jumping
Dressage Intro A / Prelim 1

No show gear required just a smile! Enter on the day. See you all there! Information: Katie 07773 321703
Hi Faye,

11am-3pm please see my previous post.

Kind regards,

Katie
© Wirral-Wikiwirral