Forums
Posted By: Spritey_Nikki Help For Heroes fundraising in ASDA! - 30th Jul 2011 12:11pm
Hello all,

Help for Heroes has organised fundraising days in 350 Asda stores across the UK.

Asda in Liscard is one of them taking part in this.

They are taking place on the 26th,27th and 28th August. If your interested in volunteering a day or two, then go to the Help For Heroes website and register;

http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/asda/

I am the day co-ordinator for the 26th and 27th August, however due to doing a 9 mile walk on the 28th to raise money for H4H I am unable to do the 28th.

The optimum amount of 6 volunteers per day, however it's down to myself to recruit. I am currently in talks with the Asda store as to whether we can dress up (tutu's etc).

If your interested or if you want anymore information, text me on 07598266724.

Thank you
Nikki
Posted By: Spritey_Nikki Re: Help For Heroes fundraising in ASDA! - 31st Jul 2011 11:40am
Please let me know if you know anyone interested in this...i need 6 volunteers...
Posted By: Spritey_Nikki Re: Help For Heroes fundraising in ASDA! - 1st Aug 2011 1:01pm
I will be keeping this thread on at least the first two pages until I get at least 1 volunteer smile
Posted By: Spritey_Nikki Re: Help For Heroes fundraising in ASDA! - 2nd Aug 2011 11:09pm
Anybody interested in this, please contact me. Thank you.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Help For Heroes fundraising in ASDA! - 2nd Aug 2011 11:20pm
The tu-tu wearing put me off, Nik! x
Posted By: Spritey_Nikki Re: Help For Heroes fundraising in ASDA! - 4th Aug 2011 1:54pm
haha, obviously you don't have to :)anyone is welcome, wearing whatever (within reason though) you like smile
Posted By: Spritey_Nikki Re: Help For Heroes fundraising in ASDA! - 5th Aug 2011 11:19am
smile
Posted By: Spritey_Nikki Re: Help For Heroes fundraising in ASDA! - 9th Aug 2011 12:17pm
Anyone?....
© Wirral-Wikiwirral