Forums
Posted By: ghostly1 Claire House Summer Festival June 24-25 2011 - 22nd Mar 2011 12:10pm
Hi all,

Its that time of the year where the festival season is upon us and i wonder if you have heard about this one happening at Wirral Rugby in Clatterbridge?? More details on the following links -

Article about Claire House Festival

Claire House Summer Festival Website
Hi all, just bumping this event up for next weekend if anyone is interested ;-)
Posted By: starakita Re: Claire House Summer Festival June 24-25 2011 - 20th Jun 2011 11:55am
mine & oscarpops sons are doing a footy tournament there
Posted By: JaiBuk Re: Claire House Summer Festival June 24-25 2011 - 27th Jun 2011 11:53am
Went on Saturday,

Was a really nice event, missed the legends match but there was a girl performing on stage who was excellent, filled the air with fantastic music!

Well done guys, hope lots of money was raised for Claire House over the weekend smile

JaiB!
Posted By: starakita Re: Claire House Summer Festival June 24-25 2011 - 27th Jun 2011 12:08pm
we were there Sunday at the footy tournament our lads team missed getting to the semi finals by 1 goal but everyone had a good time watched the legends footy match my lad had to kick the ball back to alan kennedy 2 times european cup winner & he said there you go grandad dont think he heard him. The weather was good as well we got sunburnt
© Wirral-Wikiwirral