Forums
Posted By: Softy_Southerner SOUTHPORT AIR SHOW CANCELLED! - 19th Sep 2010 8:42am
I don't know if anyone was planning on goibf but it has been cancelled due to the weather

Southport Air Show – CANCELLATION – Sunday 19th September 2010.
Today’s Southport Air Show has had to be cancelled due to severe overnight weather which has caused flooding at the site. This together with the weather forecast for the rest of the day has left the organisers with no option other than cancellation.
We can only apologise to our customers for any inconvenience this causes.
Advance ticket holders will be able to obtain refunds by returning unused advance tickets to Sefton Arts, Waterloo Town Hall, Great Georges Road, Waterloo, L22 1RB

http://www.visitsouthport.com/site/whats-on/air-show/
Posted By: UrbanEx2U Re: SOUTHPORT AIR SHOW CANCELLED! - 19th Sep 2010 9:57am
GUTTED

Originally Posted by Softy_Southerner
I don't know if anyone was planning on goibf but it has been cancelled due to the weather

Southport Air Show – CANCELLATION – Sunday 19th September 2010.
Today’s Southport Air Show has had to be cancelled due to severe overnight weather which has caused flooding at the site. This together with the weather forecast for the rest of the day has left the organisers with no option other than cancellation.
We can only apologise to our customers for any inconvenience this causes.
Advance ticket holders will be able to obtain refunds by returning unused advance tickets to Sefton Arts, Waterloo Town Hall, Great Georges Road, Waterloo, L22 1RB

http://www.visitsouthport.com/site/whats-on/air-show/
Posted By: MerseyMan Re: SOUTHPORT AIR SHOW CANCELLED! - 19th Sep 2010 10:45am
Just goes to show there is not a god frown
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: SOUTHPORT AIR SHOW CANCELLED! - 19th Sep 2010 10:49am
Originally Posted by MerseyMan

welcome back! hi
Posted By: Softy_Southerner Re: SOUTHPORT AIR SHOW CANCELLED! - 19th Sep 2010 2:18pm
Is Sothport anywhere near Southport????
raftl
Posted By: TRANCENTRAL Re: SOUTHPORT AIR SHOW CANCELLED! - 19th Sep 2010 4:32pm
Originally Posted by Softy_Southerner
Is Sothport anywhere near Southport????
raftl
LOL laugh topic renamed grin
Posted By: Softy_Southerner Re: SOUTHPORT AIR SHOW CANCELLED! - 19th Sep 2010 4:39pm
Thanks TC
x
Posted By: MerseyMan Re: SOUTHPORT AIR SHOW CANCELLED! - 20th Sep 2010 6:11am
Originally Posted by _Ste_
Originally Posted by MerseyMan

welcome back! hi

I never went anywhere, I'm logged in 99percent of the time, just a pain in the backside replying on my mobile. I bought a laptop at the weekend so I don't have to go upstairs all the time smile
© Wirral-Wikiwirral