Forums
Posted By: savage_outlaw SAVAGE OUTLAW play Manchester Academy! - 26th Aug 2010 9:51am
Hi guys,

I know this event is in Manchester but we are from Wirral.

SAVAGE OUTLAW live at Manchester Academy 3 - 27th September 2010
Tickets are £5 and there is a number of bands on.

If you would like tickets let me know or come see us at the swinging arm (10/09/10)and get your tickets from us.

Incase you have never heard of us:
Band Bio:
The band have a range of their own and cover material. They cover material from the 80's such as Whitesnake and ACDC and also more modern tunes like Black Stone Cherry and Nickleback. This gives you an idea of their own musical sounds, as many fans have stated that it is hard to distinguish between their own material and the covers that they play.The material is lively and allways seems to turn heads even if their usual crowd from Merseyside are unable to make it.

Savage outlaw have played venues such as The Liverpool 02 Academy (Merseyside), The Cavern (Merseyside), The zanzibar (Merseyside), The Hotel California, (Merseyside), The Swinging Arm (Merseyside), The Chester Bells (Chester), The Bath (Morecambe), Roadhouse (Manchester).

www.facebook.com/savageoutlaw
www.myspace.com/savageoutlawuk
www.youtube.com/savageoutlaw1

Thanks,

S/O
Posted By: Capt_America Re: SAVAGE OUTLAW play Manchester Academy! - 27th Aug 2010 2:09pm
Good venue if anyone is interested in going. Easy and cheap on the train, trains run back late, lots of bars nearby and an off license on the way down to the venue open till 4am. Went there for a gig last year.
Posted By: savage_outlaw Re: SAVAGE OUTLAW play Manchester Academy! - 16th Oct 2010 10:50am
oooh think we may look around for that off license smile

****MANCHESTER ACADEMY: DATE CHANGED: HALLOWEEN ******
******(31st OCT 2010)******

Just to let everyone know, SAVAGE OUTLAW are now putting a coach on for this event.

TICKETS are now:

£5 - Just venue

£11-- Venue and coach

Again let me know if you would like a ticket

SAVAGE OUTLAW have also got their website back up and running

www.SAVAGEOUTLAW.COM

Thanks guys

savage outlaw
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: SAVAGE OUTLAW play Manchester Academy! - 16th Oct 2010 10:56am
Yerrrrrrrrrrrrr laugh
Posted By: DavidB Re: SAVAGE OUTLAW play Manchester Academy! - 18th Oct 2010 1:54pm
Originally Posted by savage_outlaw
Nickleback

idiot
© Wirral-Wikiwirral