Forums
Posted By: tomstevens 'Lilith' movie trailer and music video - 24th Jul 2010 3:25pm
CALLING ALL EXTRA'S. anyone interested in being in the trailer forthe film 'Lilith' [ due to be
shot late august and in October] as an extra/background/walk on, contact Margaret Billingham asap so
that she can send you the appropiate contact form.filming will be in and around Wirral and liverpool.ages from 5-90. futher details available from [email protected]
Posted By: TRANCENTRAL Re: 'Lilith' movie trailer and music video - 24th Jul 2010 8:25pm
yerr cool!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: 'Lilith' movie trailer and music video - 24th Jul 2010 8:44pm
I've already emailed for details.
Posted By: TRANCENTRAL Re: 'Lilith' movie trailer and music video - 24th Jul 2010 8:51pm
Originally Posted by CrocodileDundee
I've already emailed for details.

me too mate!
Posted By: peodude Re: 'Lilith' movie trailer and music video - 24th Jul 2010 8:54pm
Any wages?
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: 'Lilith' movie trailer and music video - 24th Jul 2010 9:00pm
Yer. Av sent email too!
Posted By: TRANCENTRAL Re: 'Lilith' movie trailer and music video - 24th Jul 2010 9:18pm
Originally Posted by RUDEBOX
Yer. Av sent email too!

that's the 3 amigos down lol anyone else intrestred ?
Posted By: derekdwc Re: 'Lilith' movie trailer and music video - 24th Jul 2010 10:33pm
sent email
also told them I don't want to be with you would be plague victims
I want to be a customer having a pint at the fox and hounds

I've read the book
Posted By: Anonymous Re: 'Lilith' movie trailer and music video - 24th Jul 2010 11:15pm
I've read the book too (thanks Degs), and I want to be a soldier during the seige!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: Jess53 Re: 'Lilith' movie trailer and music video - 25th Jul 2010 9:44am
Come on with the details !!
Posted By: Wheels Re: 'Lilith' movie trailer and music video - 25th Jul 2010 9:55am
ME Me ME!!!!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: 'Lilith' movie trailer and music video - 25th Jul 2010 9:06pm
Email Margaret for the details guys, it's right at the top of this thread!!!!!!!!

[email protected]

Just in case that's too complicated!
Posted By: derekdwc Re: 'Lilith' movie trailer and music video - 31st Jul 2010 8:49am
here is a copy of contract
I like the idea of being caled an artiste instead of the usual
p-ss artist

GREEN MAN FILMS LTD

Background Actor’s Agreement

Project Title: Lilith – Maggie Reilly Music Video and Short Promotional Trailer

Artiste’s Name:______________________________________________

Artiste Address:______________________________________________

1. The producer(s) herby engages the above person in the film project, portraying the role described above. The said role (as offered) may be changed or re-written without notice at the producer(s) discretion, or in the event of control over the final full production being subsequently passed to any third party company.
2. The start date is to be confirmed: provisionally during August 2010.
3. The artiste consents for all performances to be filmed: and to hair dressing makeup and costume: including any and all changes, as may be required.
4. The artiste consents to any film footage/photograph or interviews, to be used for any promotion, advertising or selling, in connection with any part of the project – including but not limited to this film project and the original novel.
5. The artiste will be provided with refreshments (food and non-alcoholic drinks) supplied by Green Man Films ltd.
6. The artiste shall not receive any financial remuneration whatsoever.
7. The artiste will receive a show reel: and be automatically included in the Green Man Films Ltd forthcoming production, of the fully scripted film [as taken from Tom Stevens original novel Lilith]. This is without absolute guarantee of continuity in any specific role/part (see under 1. above).

I accept the terms and conditions above:

Signed:_________________________________________________

Dated:__________________________________________________

Please sign and date both copies: and return one to the Producers
Posted By: Capt_America Re: 'Lilith' movie trailer and music video - 31st Jul 2010 12:04pm
Interesting!
Posted By: tomstevens Re: 'Lilith' movie trailer and music video - 4th Aug 2010 12:42pm
I think a meeting of Wirral Wiki-ers who may be interested would be a good idea. I'm happy to meet up with you guys in person and make sure all the forms etc are processed. I can then tell you about the direction and probable schedule for the project etc.

Cheers,

Tom.
PS how about the Saddle Club in Prenton as a venue?
Posted By: Wheels Re: 'Lilith' movie trailer and music video - 4th Aug 2010 2:17pm
sounds good to me.
Posted By: derekdwc Re: 'Lilith' movie trailer and music video - 4th Aug 2010 2:26pm
count me in
list

1 wheels
2 derekdwc
Posted By: Anonymous Re: 'Lilith' movie trailer and music video - 4th Aug 2010 3:09pm
count me in
list

1 wheels
2 derekdwc
3 Croc
Posted By: Rickie_Robbo Re: 'Lilith' movie trailer and music video - 4th Aug 2010 5:41pm
count me in
list

1 wheels
2 derekdwc
3 Croc
4 Rickie Robbo
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: 'Lilith' movie trailer and music video - 4th Aug 2010 5:52pm
Lilith is believed to have originated as a female Mesopotamian storm demon associated with wind and was thought to be a bearer of disease, illness, and death.

think

Hnyes, interesting, interesting indeed.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: TRANCENTRAL Re: 'Lilith' movie trailer and music video - 4th Aug 2010 6:07pm
Originally Posted by Rickie_Robbo
count me in
list

1 wheels
2 derekdwc
3 Croc
4 Rickie Robbo
5 T.C.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: 'Lilith' movie trailer and music video - 5th Aug 2010 1:04am
Lilith is believed to have originated as a female Mesopotamian storm demon associated with wind and was thought to be a bearer of disease, illness, and death.

think

Hnyes, interesting, interesting indeed.

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by TRANCENTRAL
count me in
list

1 wheels
2 derekdwc
3 Croc
4 Rickie Robbo
5 T.C.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: 'Lilith' movie trailer and music video - 5th Aug 2010 2:34pm
New instructions from Tom guys, keep hold of your completed forms and give them to him when we meet.
If you haven't received a form yet you can P.M. me and I'll send you one.
Posted By: TRANCENTRAL Re: 'Lilith' movie trailer and music video - 5th Aug 2010 8:01pm
New instructions from Tom guys, keep hold of your completed forms and give them to him when we meet.
If you haven't received a form yet you can P.M. me and I'll send you one.
no printer will ! can someone print 1 off for me please?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: 'Lilith' movie trailer and music video - 5th Aug 2010 8:35pm

No probs, when we arrange the meet, I'll bring a shed load with me for people to fill in on the night.
Posted By: TRANCENTRAL Re: 'Lilith' movie trailer and music video - 5th Aug 2010 8:38pm

No probs, when we arrange the meet, I'll bring a shed load with me for people to fill in on the night.

Thanks bud nice one! happy
Posted By: Anonymous Re: 'Lilith' movie trailer and music video - 5th Aug 2010 10:52pm
We need numbers guys, come on, sign up! be in an actual movie!!!!
Posted By: TRANCENTRAL Re: 'Lilith' movie trailer and music video - 5th Aug 2010 10:56pm
We need numbers guys, come on, sign up! be in an actual movie!!!!

list so far!

1 wheels
2 derekdwc
3 Croc
4 Rickie Robbo
5 T.C.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: 'Lilith' movie trailer and music video - 5th Aug 2010 10:57pm
1 wheels
2 derekdwc
3 Croc
4 Rickie Robbo
5 T.C.

I suggest The Saddle Club, Roman Road, Prenton. Friday 13/08/10 20:00
Come one, come all!!
Posted By: TRANCENTRAL Re: 'Lilith' movie trailer and music video - 5th Aug 2010 11:18pm
1 wheels
2 derekdwc
3 Croc
4 Rickie Robbo
5 T.C.

I suggest The Saddle Club, Roman Road, Prenton. Friday 13/08/10 20:00
Come one, come all!!
thumbsup

Description: The Map
Attached picture data=LtgX-e3f8ctI3U5dJtbt7EJ1ZfRneYme,hLY0fuglqadEqvvXlOx2QgsbvMKI_U08ZixpaxzRK5m2nzD7E0vCld87RTvTbM_ec5CUYSrcQJwbhbivlVRvNI04YDhEYP7Lts_tD_BjClW8b7tZTLgoAPM.gif
Posted By: tomstevens Re: 'Lilith' movie trailer and music video - 18th Dec 2010 11:56am
Update on the Movie.

The film will now be called: Lilith; The Last Temptation of Adam. It will still be shot in Wirral and Liverpool.
The soundtrack is underway as is the screenplay. There's loads of hard work going in to this - and there'll be more news early in the new year.

All Best,

Tom.
Posted By: tomstevens Re: 'Lilith' movie trailer and music video - 18th Dec 2010 11:57am
PS it'll be a FULL PRODUCTION MOVIE not a trailer.

Posted By: TRANCENTRAL Re: 'Lilith' movie trailer and music video - 20th Dec 2010 7:19pm
thanks for the update tom sounds very Exciting project happy
Posted By: derekdwc Re: 'Lilith' movie trailer and music video - 20th Dec 2010 8:14pm
what about my application to be lead plague victim
are you still casting
are you better now
when's the pub meet to meet volunteer wiki extras
Posted By: tomstevens Re: 'Lilith' movie trailer and music video - 20th Dec 2010 11:06pm
Thanks Trance,

It is an exciting project. Loads of hard work and time, plus dedication from the musicians (Maggie Reily and Stuart McKillop) Maggie the former Mike Oldfield singer. Maggie and Stuart are working on the full movie soundtrack. They've got 5 tracks sorted already. There's input too from production partners and investors so still more to be done but we're a long way on from where we were.

Cheers,

Tom.
Posted By: tomstevens Re: 'Lilith' movie trailer and music video - 20th Dec 2010 11:08pm
You can still be lead plague victim if you want Derek. Choose your time period (17th or 21st centuries).

We are still casting some roles.

Maybe sometime early new year for a meet up.

Cheers,

Tom.
Posted By: cools Re: 'Lilith' movie trailer and music video - 6th Feb 2016 8:36pm
So I'm intrigued Derek, what happened ? Why didn't it go ahead?
Posted By: derekdwc Re: 'Lilith' movie trailer and music video - 6th Feb 2016 10:11pm
Don't think he ever came back about the meetup
Maybe one of the others would know more
© Wirral-Wikiwirral