Forums
Hey guys!

This is for all of you who want to get fit! The Cant run running club currently meets every Tuesday at Harrison Park, New Brighton on the Sandcliffe Road entrance. This club is open to anybody who wants to come along and dont worry if you cant run!! its all about getting out there and getting fit! For more info please visit our facebook page, all you need to do is search "the cant run running club"

Have a Great night and hopefully see some of you down there!!
Originally Posted by Mr_Matt_Thunder
Hey guys!

This is for all of you who want to get fit! The Cant run running club currently meets every Tuesday at Harrison Park, New Brighton on the Sandcliffe Road entrance. This club is open to anybody who wants to come along and dont worry if you cant run!! its all about getting out there and getting fit! For more info please visit our facebook page, all you need to do is search "the cant run running club"

Have a Great night and hopefully see some of you down there!!

what time bud? cool
7.30pm TC.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: The CAnt run running club meet 22/june/2010 - 22nd Jun 2010 7:59pm
High fives to matt! God it was warm tonite.
Anybody fancy coming next week? 29. 6. 10 7.30pm
Well done mate! I thought of you in this heat!
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: The CAnt run running club meet 22/june/2010 - 22nd Jun 2010 9:28pm
raftl i sed to the boys-'wonder if softy is thinking of us?' they sed no-she'll be in a pub!! Lol
It was very very warm-especially the stretch along the front- sun was raging!! And you know me with me zipped up trakky top raftl missed ya mrs!! Hope u having a good time x x
© Wirral-Wikiwirral