Forums
Posted By: uptoncx Oxton's Secret Gardens 9th May 2010 - 26th Apr 2010 9:20am
Oxton's Secret Gardens

Sunday 9th May from 10.00 to 5.00

2010 sees the 10th anniversary of Oxton's Secret Gardens and the event coninues to be as popular as ever. This year, there will be 30 gardens within Oxton Conservation Area open to the public: not just the large award-winning gardens that attract visitors with their brilliant displays, but also small, simple gardens that enhance the many attractive buildings in the Village.

Refreshments, live music, children’s activities and plant sales will, as usual, be part of the one-day annual event. Following on from the success of last year, there will be free gardening advice, strolling actors and musicians, and many other treats.

In recent years this spectacular event has attracted over 5000 visitors from all over the North West in support of local charities.

How to buy tickets
Tickets cost £5 for adults (accompanied children free) when bought in advance; £7 on the day. They will be on sale in Oxton Village from Saturday 3rd April from the following shops:

The Drawing Room, 50 Christchurch Road
The Quandary, 21 Rose Mount
Oxton Village Books, 44 Christchurch Road

Tickets can also be purchased by post before April 28. Write to:

Ticket Sales (W),
12 South Bank,
Prenton
CH43 5UP,

enclosing a cheque payable to 'The Oxton Society'.

For more information, ring 07963 248 268.

Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Oxton's Secret Gardens 9th May 2010 - 6th May 2010 4:28am
This Sunday guys, anyone else going?

CLICKY
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Oxton's Secret Gardens 9th May 2010 - 6th May 2010 4:13pm
Don't think so this time. I'm at Stockport on Saturday so I'll be recovering from either euphoria or disappointment tease
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Oxton's Secret Gardens 9th May 2010 - 6th May 2010 6:32pm
Me neither I'm afraid, I'm out all Saturday and have to get some work done on Sunday for a change.
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Oxton's Secret Gardens 9th May 2010 - 6th May 2010 9:52pm
I have a friend who does this every year - Shrewsbury Rd - and I cannot see it this year frown I know a lot of work goes into this event - my friend starts panicking months in advance smile
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Oxton's Secret Gardens 9th May 2010 - 19th May 2010 7:42am
MODERATORS !!!! Wake up at the back !!! Please delete the spam posting and have the poster painfully destroyed. (OK - just delete the post then)
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Oxton's Secret Gardens 9th May 2010 - 19th May 2010 9:26am
Thanks.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral