Forums
Posted By: Anonymous Auditions for Wirral youth talent showcase - 27th Jan 2010 2:38pm
BRITAIN'S Wirral's mayor wants aspiring local stars to take their turn in the spotlight for his charity appeal.

The popular children's variety show, "Spotlight On Youth" returns to the Floral Pavilion Theatre in New Brighton on May 1.

The event has been staged in Wirral for nearly 30 years and has showcased the talents of many local youngsters while raising thousands of pounds for local charities.

Open auditions will take place at the civic hall in Wallasey Town Hall on March 2 and 3, between 5pm and 9pm.

Producer Nick Johnson said: "We are looking for young, musicians, singers, dancers, comedians, sketches, bands and more, a wide variety of entertainment acts to gather together to raise funds for worthy causes."

The show will be compered by local entertainers, Dave Langton and Chris Jones.

If you are interested in taking part in the show, an information pack can be downloaded from the website below or contact Sue Carroll on 691 8527.

http://www.spotlightonyouth.co.uk/
hmmmm...interesting...
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Auditions for Wirral youth talent showcase - 27th Jan 2010 4:59pm
I can imagine a younster doing Shakespeare "Is this a dagger I see before me? "Yes, give us thy wallet before I stab thee"
Posted By: bobi1 Re: Auditions for Wirral youth talent showcase - 27th Jan 2010 10:10pm
for sooth (sic) the lady doth protest too much, now gimme ya money, exit stage left.
Check out THE VOCALIZE PROJECT

A NOT FOR PROFIT SINGING/MUSIC GROUP BASED ON THE WIRRAL

WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR SINGERS/MUSICIANS TO PERFORM A SPOT IN OUR SHOW ON 9TH APRIL IN AID OF THE BRITISH HEART FOUNDATION

WE HAVE MEMBERS OF VOCALIZE AND TOTALLY TALENTED PERFORMING SOME FANTASTIC 60'S SONGS. IT'S A THEMED PARTY WITH BAR/RAFFLE AND BUFFET..OPEN TO ANYONE OVER 16

FOR FURTHER DETAILS/TO PURCHASE TICKETS
PLEASE CALL 0151 639 6137
[email protected]

check out the website. We meet on a Tuesday evening at the cricket club in Birkenhead Park..just pop for a chat/tickets
http:vocalizeproject.co.uk
© Wirral-Wikiwirral