Forums
Posted By: UrbanEx2U Freeze .. @ Williamsons Tunnels, 6th Feb 2010 - 24th Dec 2009 10:32pm
Freeze update... Back to the Tunnels, NYE Chibuku and NYD Ministry

LINK Clicky

[Linked Image]

Just a update on Freeze.

Freeze will be back at the Williamson Tunnels, Liverpool on the 6th Feb so get it in your diary, line up to be released soon.

Freeze Dj's Rob Casson and Andy Currie will be playing the bar at Chibuku on NYE, if you need tickets we have limited £10

On NYD myself and Andy are also playing at Ministry of Sound, London with no other than Sasha, so as you would imagine we are very excited.

Hope you all have a great Christmas

Freeze
Hi All

Ticket information for our next night at the Williamson Tunnels.

You can get tickets from 3B Records, Slater Street from tomorrow, or you can get them online from:

http://www.skiddle.com/events/11350784/

https://secure.ticketline.co.uk/tickets/13242137/paolo-mojo/liverpool-williamson-tunnels/2010-02-06

You can also get tickets direct through one of no booking fee.

Freeze & Oosh Records present...
Paolo Mojo
Saturday February 6th 2010
The Williamson Tunnels Heritage Centre,
Smithdown Lane, Liverpool

Paolo Mojo
Rob Casson
Andy Currie
Chris McGee
Marc Williams

10pm til 3.30am

Freeze x
Guteed i can not make this gig frown
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Freeze .. @ Williamsons Tunnels, 6th Feb 2010 - 15th Jan 2010 11:41pm
Originally Posted by Robbo_theMan
Guteed i can not make this gig frown

Does this clash with a Ue confused
No dude a gig with my dad smile

and baby
Originally Posted by Robbo_theMan
No dude a gig with my dad smile

and baby
what instrument dose the baby play? think laugh
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Freeze .. @ Williamsons Tunnels, 6th Feb 2010 - 16th Jan 2010 12:33am
cool

smile
Gutted i can not go get down there peeps good night it is smile

We are hugley excited to announce the first gig of what is going to be a momentous 2010 for us.

2009 was a cracking year for us, returning to the fray after some time away in an amazing venue with 2 sell out gigs (the Ben Watt gig being my favourite night out all year), and we intend to hit 2010 hard!!!

First up, a return for an old favourite and local boy made into globe trotting DJ, Paolo Mojo! Paolo's gigs at the Lemon Lounge for us raised the bar for the night as a whole and were certainly amongst the most memorable at the old venue.

One look at his DJ schedule shows just how in demand world wide Paolo is, so we are very pleased to welcome him back to home turf for a bit of a home coming party!!!

As well as his deck skills, Paolo has been responsible for some of the strongest productions in the last couple of years, both releases from himself and other tracks through his Oosh label. Tracks such as Nightlaw, Paris and Ron Hardy Said have all been prominent in the boxes of all the scenes big hitters.

Joining Paolo will be our resident dream team of Casson and Currie. Fresh from entertaining the Chibuku hoardes on New Years Eve and playing alongside Sasha at Ministry, this will be the first time that Rob and Andy have had the chance to really get to work the soundsystem in the Tunnels and their warm up for Mojo is one not to be missed. Commencing proceedings will be our friends from Viva Vida Chris McGee and Marc Williams, we are pleased to welcome them for their Freeze debuts.

Limited number of advance tickets are available at 10 of your english pounds.

So, detox in Jan and come out of hibernation for this one!! 2010 is gonna be special!

Freeze & Oosh Records present...
Paolo Mojo
Saturday February 6th 2010
The Williamson Tunnels Heritage Centre,
Smithdown Lane, Liverpool

Paolo Mojo
Rob Casson
Andy Currie
Chris McGee
Marc Williams

10pm til 3.30am

Tickets available from http://www.skiddle.com/events/11350784/
and will also be available from 3b Records, slater street shortly

or pm one of us for tickets no booking fee.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral