Forums
Posted By: Petal The Haunted Truth Thursday 29th October 9pm-3am - 19th Sep 2009 9:12pm
The Haunted Truth Thursday 29th October 9pm-3am
For many years it has been rumoured that Croxteth Hall is Haunted by several Ghosts! Become a paranormal investigator for the night alongside the uk Haunted Team plus special guest.
The event is now in its fifth year, attracting visitors from around the UK. To encourage a more local audience during our year of Environment we are offering an early booking price of £79.00. Please book early to avoid disappointment as limited tickets are available. 07505958853 www.ukhaunted.co.uk
I'd love to but £79 bit rich for me, im afraid
It looks like upercrust ghosts cost more or is it the company they keep
Posted By: Petal Re: The Haunted Truth Thursday 29th October 9pm-3am - 19th Sep 2009 10:40pm
i got this info out of the Croxteth Hall & Country park booklet it tells all that's on over the month's smile
Originally Posted by paranoidballoon
It looks like upercrust ghosts cost more or is it the company they keep
pmsl@uppercrust ghost. Haha
Maybe the Earl of Sefton's ghost won't have just any riff-raff wandering his house...
After paying £79.00 you would look like you've seen a ghost anyway.
Originally Posted by bert1
£79 the EARLY booking fee!! Nah, am sticking with the wiki ghosthunt team.
Id be interested in a report if anyone does go tho.
Originally Posted by RUDEBOX
Originally Posted by bert1
£79 the EARLY booking fee!! Nah, am sticking with the wiki ghosthunt team.
Id be interested in a report if anyone does go tho.

79 quid!? screw that for a game of cricket. if i wanted to wonder around a house i'd sneak in and enjoy it fer free. but as rudebox said i'm sticking with the wiki team.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral