Forums
Posted By: MissGuided August Events in Liverpool City Centre - 27th Jul 2009 5:25pm
Urban Beach
6 - 27 August
Williamson Square

From 6 - 27 August 2009 Williamson Square will be transformed into an Urban Beach to link in with city’s famous waterfront and fabulous events.

Sit back and relax in a deck chair and enjoy the dancing water fountain, hook a duck stalls, trampolines and even compete against friends, family or colleagues to build the best sandcastle.

Thursdays Alive after Five!
6, 13, 20 & 27 August
4pm - 7pm
Various locations

Thursday's are always Alive after Five, with many shops open until late throughout the year. City Central, the retail and leisure heart of the city centre, will come to life with many activities for all the family to enjoy from 4pm to 7pm.

Why not bring the family in after work and enjoy the many activities on offer including donkey rides, samba bands, street artists, children’s rides, interactive games on the BBC Big Screen in Clayton Square, Underwater Street and much more fun every Thursday in and around the area.

Underwater Street will be bringing their sensational discovery centre to Whitechapel (outside Metquarter) every Thursday throughout August, so bring your children along and let their imaginations run wild!

Safe in the City
Williamson Square
6, 13, 20 & 27 August
4pm - 7pm

Take a look around a Police mobile CCTV vehicle and get advice from Police officers on personal safety.

Free purse bells will be given out along with children’s wristbands which are used to reunite lost children with their parents/guardians.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: August Events in Liverpool City Centre - 27th Jul 2009 5:41pm
I quite fancy the urban beach. Ta hun
Posted By: MissGuided Re: August Events in Liverpool City Centre - 27th Jul 2009 5:42pm
Originally Posted by RUDEBOX
I quite fancy the urban beach. Ta hun
I have a good website to refer to - I regularly steal their 'What's On' links blush
Posted By: Mark Re: August Events in Liverpool City Centre - 27th Jul 2009 6:37pm
excellent ive just e-mailed that using the link under the post
to a friend who dunno what to do this summer holidays smile
© Wirral-Wikiwirral