Forums
Posted By: RUDEBOX 20th June 2009: Wallasey fire station open day - 13th Jun 2009 10:14pm
Saturday coming, 12-4pm. Number of appliances to view and displays from the fireman.
Source liverpoolandwirralfreecycle cafe.
Posted By: Wench Re: 20th June 2009: Wallasey fire station open day - 13th Jun 2009 10:53pm
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Firemen yipee
Will they be wearing their uniforms?
yerr think we will have to go to this smile
I don't get it...what do you mean by appliances? Fridge/freezer, washing machine etc? Wouldn't you see that kind of thing in Comet?
Or are they setting everything on fire? devil
i think it maybe a safety thing to show you how appliances can be a bomb smile
Will there be the obligatory chip-pan fire? A damp tea towel is the most important piece of equipment a fireman carries yes
Posted By: SUExx Re: 20th June 2009: Wallasey fire station open day - 14th Jun 2009 8:51am
i would have said it was his big hose
Originally Posted by susan
i would have said it was his big hose
Susan!!!! shocked
Originally Posted by Snooze
I don't get it...what do you mean by appliances? Fridge/freezer, washing machine etc? Wouldn't you see that kind of thing in Comet?
Or are they setting everything on fire? devil
i took it to mean the engines and that
Posted By: Wench Re: 20th June 2009: Wallasey fire station open day - 14th Jun 2009 3:20pm
She was bein facetious Rude no raftl
Originally Posted by Wench
She was bein facetious Rude no raftl

Nah. I reckon she was taking the p*ss wink
Posted By: Wench Re: 20th June 2009: Wallasey fire station open day - 14th Jun 2009 5:36pm
raftl and being flippant.
I was being facetious, taking the piss and being flippant. In case anyone was in doubt. grin
Posted By: Wench Re: 20th June 2009: Wallasey fire station open day - 14th Jun 2009 7:05pm
I never have any doubt when it comes to you my darling wink
O....h.... Lol
lol so who,s going ??
Posted By: Wench Re: 20th June 2009: Wallasey fire station open day - 14th Jun 2009 8:32pm
Hell yes raftl
Yes, 1000%. Do you think they'll show us some action? Like putting out fires and all that.
Did anyone go for a perv?
Posted By: Wench Re: 20th June 2009: Wallasey fire station open day - 20th Jun 2009 7:00pm
Bollards!!! Forgot frown Been a manic day and it completely slipped my mind smack
© Wirral-Wikiwirral