Forums
[Linked Image]

FRIDAY 10TH JULY

Simply Bliss touches down for our launch night at one of the wirral coolest venues!

Bar One, Market Street, Hoylake!

FRIDAY 10TH JULY

7PM TIL 12AM!

We bring you the regions finest up and coming dj talent for a night of funky and classic house anthems that will have you singing along and dancing the night away! mix this up with bar ones extremely cheap drinks and youve got yourself a great night out!

DJ's on the night

KARL DAVID (Seeds Records, Simply Bliss Resident)
DEAN HAWKINS (Simply Bliss Resident)
BRUCE & TOMMY L (Maximize Audio)
MICHAEL DAWSON (Baa Bars DJ Competition Finalist)
STE WALLACE (New local Talent)

Music on the will be all the Funky and Classic House Anthems you know and love.

FREE ENTRY
CHEAP DRINKS
MASSIVE TUNES

STRICTLY OVER 18S ONLY
PLEASE BRING PHOTO ID

LOVE HOUSE MUSIC?

LOVE SIMPLY BLISS!

hope some of you can make it down for this.

Attached picture 4576_106203900824_638630824_2301539_1488718_n.jpg
Quite tempted to come to this

Never been out in Hoylake before

Shame it finishes so early though
yeah the residents nearby are bad on compalining, its set to be a good one, im sure there will be plenty of afterpartys to go to smile
Same here actually. I was askin some mates if they were up for comin a night out in Hoylake. Probably be me drivin tho.. so no drinks frown

Any attractive young girls?? tease
put it this way 90% of the confirmed guests on facebook are female wink and theres 300 of them hahah
Hoylake is crud, the lights is okay, but you will only want to bother if you are on your way to Liverpool or summit.

In other words, unless you live down that way, you probably won't have any reason to go haha.
i have every reason to go its my brand hosting the night haha tease
Well... in that case.. Im in laugh

Nah man.. gonna have a go nd try come to this... sounds good tbh... not as chilled as a Trance Night (Hint Hint tease ) but shud still be good fun like...

Waitin to hear back from my mates.
This friday smile
Me and Sausage will be there smile
Moi nd some mates will be comin as well happy
cool guys see ya there!
Tonight guys! see ya soon!
Be there about 8

See you there smile
dunno if any of you turned up i just got back now and it didnt get busy till after 10pm which is a shame.
Originally Posted by Deadmau5
dunno if any of you turned up i just got back now and it didnt get busy till after 10pm which is a shame.

raftl We were there well after 10, and there was about 8 people in there!

Btw Joe and Craig, I did forworn you that Hoylake is crap haha! tease
When i say busy i mean busier than what it was haha if i hadnt of got so many djs on the place would of been empty, shame like because if everyone came who said they were going to come it would of been realy busy. never mind try again next time, could do abit better on a saturday i think
Sorry mate, but that was a crap night frown

Me and Sausage went in for about 10 minutes.

Club was next to empty so we went elsewhere for a bit and walked past a bit later about half 10, still empty, went somewhere else, went to go home and as we walked past, the door men were begging us to come in lol

Try again on a Satuday night, have it no earlier than 8pm start and get loads more advertisement - flyers, facebook, friends e.t.c
I Agree mate,

alot of people let me down who were supposed to be coming but even with the 30 or so "deffos" i did get it still would of been empty. everyone who was there at the busiest point about 15 haha were there with me and, if i wernt there thn there would of been no one.

i done my part of the promotion as well as ive ever done and ive packed out 300 capacity venues before i spent weeks putting up posters all around west kirby / hoylake a flyer in every single bag in my shop i got rid of 600 flyers and 100 posters so i couldnt of done anymore. i think the whole of hoylake was quiet. im going to try again up there coz it has potential, if not im gonna find a another venue in town
Yeah, never been to hoylake before and probably won't ever go again.

Fair enough, sounds like you tried hard, just a shame you were let down.

Keep away from Hoylake in future then lol
Hoylake is a very quiet section of the wirral tbh...people go there either cos its local... or bcause its their first stop into Liverpool...That would explain why it was so quiet. Im sure the other bars nd things would explain that trend as well happy

try Liverpool, or even Chester.... thats becoming very busy these days
© Wirral-Wikiwirral