Forums
Posted By: AndyW help!! need suggestions for venue. - 23rd May 2009 10:00pm
hi all im organising a charity fundraising night for claire house hospice, im putting on a 5 man elvis show couple of the guys are comin from leeds and another from london, plus special guest, but i am yet to find a suitable venue/function room to hire and the date i have set is fast creeping up can anyone recomend anywere on the wirral,birkenhead, bebbington, wallasey, pensby, ellsmere port, neston, heswall, greasby, port sunlight etc etc that will hold 100-200 people, all help and suggestions appricated.

thanks andy
Posted By: UrbanEx2U Re: help!! need suggestions for venue. - 23rd May 2009 10:02pm
what about joeys in wallasey or the hotel cally ??
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: help!! need suggestions for venue. - 23rd May 2009 10:07pm
Try asking the Wirral Christian Centre - the church they have just done up is kitted out with a stage etc. So is the old centre, I think.
0151 653 4013

Posted By: AndyW Re: help!! need suggestions for venue. - 23rd May 2009 10:29pm
Originally Posted by diggingdeeper
Try asking the Wirral Christian Centre - the church they have just done up is kitted out with a stage etc. So is the old centre, I think.
0151 653 4013

do you know if they have a bar?

cheers
andy
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: help!! need suggestions for venue. - 23rd May 2009 11:27pm
I doubt it, but ask - they must have functions there so maybe have a regular mobile bar they use.

Hulme hall is another possibility.
Posted By: Beaty59 Re: help!! need suggestions for venue. - 24th May 2009 6:07am
Have you tried Camell Laird Social club

St Peters Road, Rockferry, ,
BIRKENHEAD, Merseyside, CH42 1PY

07711 747 216 (this is for the Football Team but wilol be able to put you in contac with th club)

Has a large stage and bar
Posted By: DJ_Karl_David Re: help!! need suggestions for venue. - 24th May 2009 11:34am
Kingsland on boro rd?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: help!! need suggestions for venue. - 24th May 2009 11:51am
Have you tried the Heartbreak Hotel?

Thank you very much..

..Elvis has left the building!
Posted By: derekdwc Re: help!! need suggestions for venue. - 24th May 2009 12:07pm
doesn,t Tranmere Rovers have function rooms
Posted By: AndyW Re: help!! need suggestions for venue. - 24th May 2009 6:14pm
Originally Posted by Deadmau5
Kingsland on boro rd?

hi mate i think the only problem with that is everyone has to buy a meal
Posted By: AndyW Re: help!! need suggestions for venue. - 24th May 2009 6:15pm
Originally Posted by derekdwc
doesn,t Tranmere Rovers have function rooms

hiya yeh they have 6 function rooms 1 which you dont have to have a buffet as extra was going to ring them on tuesday, the only thing is alot of people have weddings there and book them up in advance
Posted By: AndyW Re: help!! need suggestions for venue. - 24th May 2009 6:16pm
Originally Posted by Beaty59
Have you tried Camell Laird Social club

St Peters Road, Rockferry, ,
BIRKENHEAD, Merseyside, CH42 1PY

07711 747 216 (this is for the Football Team but wilol be able to put you in contac with th club)

Has a large stage and bar

hi cheers will give them a call
Posted By: derekdwc Re: help!! need suggestions for venue. - 24th May 2009 6:36pm
What day are you thinking of
The Beechwood social Club has a stage etc
Free to a member to hire
A bit awkward for people to get to by public transport
but it is on a large estate
Posted By: AndyW Re: help!! need suggestions for venue. - 24th May 2009 7:16pm
Originally Posted by derekdwc
What day are you thinking of
The Beechwood social Club has a stage etc
Free to a member to hire
A bit awkward for people to get to by public transport
but it is on a large estate

hi mate 1st of august its set for
Posted By: AndyW Re: help!! need suggestions for venue. - 31st May 2009 12:37am
hi guys thanks for your suggestions i now have a venue booked vauxhalls sports and social club in hooton ellsmere port
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: help!! need suggestions for venue. - 31st May 2009 2:52am
Originally Posted by spiritofelvis
hi guys thanks for your suggestions i now have a venue booked vauxhalls sports and social club in hooton ellsmere port
Good place, was there he other day.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral