Forums
Posted By: Waddi 2nd June 2009: FUNDRAISER for Wirral Toy Library - 28th Apr 2009 11:24pm
Date: 02 June 2009
Time: 20:30 - 23:30
Street: Park Road South
Town/City: Birkenhead, United Kingdom

Hosted by VOCALIZE PROJECT & FRIENDS, Local Singers and Musicians will be performing and raising funds for a local charity at the same time..via a brilliant Raffle. with PRINTERS/CHAMPAGNE AND CHOCOLATES...There will be a bar open..table nibbles and SOME GREAT MUSIC!

So come and join us; and show support for this non-for-profit workshop and your local childrens' charities...

Thanks everyone...see you in there...£2 on the door
Free if performing...

Links
Facebook Event Group
Vocalize Project
Wirral Resource Centre & Toy Library website
Posted By: Waddi Re: 2nd June 2009: FUNDRAISER for Wirral Toy Library - 28th Apr 2009 11:27pm
Im not sure how many of you are aware that My Daughter attends Wirral Resource Centre and Toy Libray, so the cause is very clode to my heart, and would love for all Wiki members to attend and show their support for this great local under-promoted charity that has done so much to help my baby.

Thanks guys and gals.
i might come, raffles, women and beer, cant go wrong.
Originally Posted by Sanchez

As long as your going for the right reasons Sanchez laffin

Sounds good Waddi

snob

Sounds good to, might go if i'm free.
the more the merryier smile

and of corse my reasons are pure of mind smile
Yeah of course they are Andy raftl
its true smile
I also am using your reasons to go smile

Raffles, women and beer.
ha ha, I hope you win ! that would be cool to watch.
Hoseman will be there on the day, the "bar" bit did it for me!!
Hey, anything for a local charity, at the end of the day its in the wording..LOCAL
Wiki should have a presence onsite, such as a table or marque!
What better way to advertise what we are about!!
What about a Wiki Fancy dress or jumble stall to get more funds for the charity and FREE advertisng for the site!!!

Just an idea or two
Its Mrs_Waddi's Auntie that is organising it, so I thought I would contact some contacts. So if all goes to plan;
The Lancashire Hotpots are going to send a Goody bag for a raffle prize.
And Darren Poyzer will be playing a short set.
Both these are playing Glastonbury this year, so for them to get involved with this is a big deal.
Originally Posted by hoseman
Hoseman will be there on the day, the "bar" bit did it for me!!
Hey, anything for a local charity, at the end of the day its in the wording..LOCAL
Wiki should have a presence onsite, such as a table or marque!
What better way to advertise what we are about!!
What about a Wiki Fancy dress or jumble stall to get more funds for the charity and FREE advertisng for the site!!!

Just an idea or two

agreed !
ha ha, I hope you win ! that would be cool to watch.

win what?
Posted By: Waddi Re: 2nd June 2009: FUNDRAISER for Wirral Toy Library - 31st May 2009 11:26pm
Just a reminder people, its this coming Tuesday.

Hope to see a few Wiki Members there giving their support (and money) Raffle tickets will be on sale with some great prizes to be won. As well as an evening of Musical Entertainment for the £2 on the door entry fee, what a bargain.

As hoped for in a earlier post, Darren Poyzer will be opening the night and I have now recieved the Hotpots Goody bag that will go into the raffle prizes, well it was actually a Tesco carrier bag but its full of a load of signed goodies, CD, DVD, Tee Shirt etc
Tonights the night!

Anyone coming|
None of you came! BOO mad
I totally forgot until late last night honey. With revision and being full of cold, it slipped my mind completely sorry So sorry sorry
© Wirral-Wikiwirral