Forums
Pleasure Rooms at Destiny & Elite, 24th August

That's right guys, Pleasure Rooms is back!! After a fantastic Boxing Day last year we thought it only right to bring them back for the last & best Bank Holiday of the year!

With all your favourite Pleasure Rooms DJ's & LIVE PA's this is not a night to miss!!! For more details on the full line up visit

www.theperfectnight.co.uk

Make sure you get here early to take advantage of our drinks offer

ALL DRINKS 2-4-1 BEFORE 11PM

There will be special drinks offers on all night! You'll be a crazy fool if you miss it!!

Sunday, August 24, 2008 at 10:00pm

Destiny & Elite
Coliseum Way
Cheshire Oaks
Ellesmere Port
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Pleasure Rooms at Destiny & Elite, 24th August - 22nd Aug 2008 1:47pm
do you need to buy tickets for d an e on sunday 24th aug
you can buy the tickets in advance from the club, or pay on the door on the night

sorry, but i dont know the prices for this
i thought destiny and elite was shit last time i went
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Pleasure Rooms at Destiny & Elite, 24th August - 22nd Aug 2008 7:02pm
YES IT IS BUT ITS LOCAL AN I NT BEEN 4 AGES AN IM ALOUD OUT ON MY OWN HEHEHEHE
CAN I GET FREE TICKETS
Is this place going to be full of chavs off their heads?
Originally Posted by Station

probably! raftl
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Pleasure Rooms at Destiny & Elite, 24th August - 23rd Aug 2008 6:21pm

lol yes

it usually is trust me iv had experiance in dealin with this place at kick out doh
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Pleasure Rooms at Destiny & Elite, 24th August - 23rd Aug 2008 8:52pm
ur bunch of loosers man lol im far far far not a chav an im goin
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Pleasure Rooms at Destiny & Elite, 24th August - 23rd Aug 2008 9:15pm
ye looser laugh
Originally Posted by Anonymous
ur bunch of loosers man lol im far far far not a chav an im goin

OMG get a grip man your the looser by admittin to ya goin to this raftl
Posted By: jonah Re: Pleasure Rooms at Destiny & Elite, 24th August - 24th Aug 2008 11:46am
lets try and steer clear of any personal insults people....
yes sorry mate my appoligies omg
Posted By: MGCraig Re: Pleasure Rooms at Destiny & Elite, 24th August - 24th Aug 2008 11:56am
Saw a weird vid a hile ago..some fella MCing in Destiny...and seeing al the underage chav people in there...I think Ill stay clear
Posted By: mike849 Re: Pleasure Rooms at Destiny & Elite, 24th August - 24th Aug 2008 12:00pm
cant say ill be going to desperate and easy! not my scene prefer the hotel cali and the krazy house
the underage video was a kids night
Posted By: Wench Re: Pleasure Rooms at Destiny & Elite, 24th August - 24th Aug 2008 9:52pm
Destiny and Elite - aren't they a range of condoms???
ahhh royte, cheers for clearin that up dude thumbsup

Well, with me in Preston soon, dont think Ill be goin for a while still.

Depends where I live after uni
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Pleasure Rooms at Destiny & Elite, 24th August - 24th Aug 2008 9:53pm
Originally Posted by PaganJay
Destiny and Elite - aren't they a range of condoms???

lmfao yes
© Wirral-Wikiwirral