Forums
Posted By: Lauraxxx 29th August TOP GEAR - 20th Jun 2008 8:53am
On Sunday 29th August i will be going to see the blackpool illuminations being switched on this year, That is because Jeremy Clarkson, THE HAMSTER and James May the Grey is switching them on, just wondering if anyone else would be going since some of the best people on tv will be there?
Posted By: dave_g Re: 29th August TOP GEAR - 20th Jun 2008 10:31pm
would if they gonna be doin donuts in a veyron!!!
Posted By: Davey_Martin Re: 29th August TOP GEAR - 20th Jun 2008 10:37pm
lol the donuts would be pretty big, seeing it's 4wd tease... saying that, i guess it would depend on how the power was applied to the front and rear wheels
Posted By: dave_g Re: 29th August TOP GEAR - 20th Jun 2008 10:43pm
u CAN do donuts (of a sort)in a 4wd! happy
Posted By: Davey_Martin Re: 29th August TOP GEAR - 20th Jun 2008 10:44pm
i know lol... they will be bigger tho due to the extra grip tease - hence the latter of wot i said lol
Posted By: Waddi Re: 29th August TOP GEAR - 21st Jun 2008 9:36pm
Originally Posted by Lauraxxx
On Sunday 29th August i will be going to see the blackpool illuminations being switched on this year, That is because Jeremy Clarkson, THE HAMSTER and James May the Grey is switching them on, just wondering if anyone else would be going since some of the best people on tv will be there?

The 29th of August 2008 is a Friday

Originally Posted by http://www.blackpooltourism.com/switch-on
Join us on Friday 29 August at in the BBC Radio 2 Arena for the highlight of Blackpool's year when the switch will be thrown to set the town ablaze with light for the 66 nights of the Blackpool Illuminations.

This year the Top Gear team Jeremy Clarkson, James May and Richard Hammond will be making an extended pit stop to flick the famous switch during a free concert and special live broadcast on August 29.

Full details of the line up for the fabulous free concert will be announced soon so keep calling back or sign up for our newsletter here.

The arena will open mid afternoon with entertainment until the main show starts which will be broadcast live on BBC Radio 2.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: chiccy Re: 29th August TOP GEAR - 21st Jun 2008 9:41pm
i may go to this! oooOOOooo
Posted By: Sanchez Re: 29th August TOP GEAR - 21st Jun 2008 9:50pm
i'm wiring them up 2 weeks before for my company
Posted By: Waddi Re: 29th August TOP GEAR - 22nd Jun 2008 3:57pm
Thats this year illuminations fooked then eh Andy. LOL
Posted By: Sanchez Re: 29th August TOP GEAR - 22nd Jun 2008 5:51pm
ha ha, too right, anyway i aint really doin it, i was talkin pants smile
Posted By: Lauraxxx Re: 29th August TOP GEAR - 22nd Jun 2008 8:32pm
Originally Posted by WADDI
Originally Posted by Lauraxxx

The 29th of August 2008 is a Friday

Originally Posted by http://www.blackpooltourism.com/switch-on
Join us on Friday 29 August at in the BBC Radio 2 Arena for the highlight of Blackpool's year when the switch will be thrown to set the town ablaze with light for the 66 nights of the Blackpool Illuminations.

This year the Top Gear team Jeremy Clarkson, James May and Richard Hammond will be making an extended pit stop to flick the famous switch during a free concert and special live broadcast on August 29.

Full details of the line up for the fabulous free concert will be announced soon so keep calling back or sign up for our newsletter here.

The arena will open mid afternoon with entertainment until the main show starts which will be broadcast live on BBC Radio 2.
[Linked Image]

YEH THAT TOO smack
© Wirral-Wikiwirral