Forums
Posted By: MattLFC 22.03.08: FERRY IS BACK!! Cream Easter Special! - 31st Jan 2008 1:56pm
[Linked Image]
Just announced today!

What a feckin lineup... Ferry Corsten, Macro V, John O'Callaghan, Gareth Wyn... all for 20 squid!!!

Me think's ill be going to this, I havent seen Ferry live since May 2006 iirc, he's my fave DJ of all time! I had a feeling he would be back at Cream this year, glad to see it confirmed though!

Also deffo wanna see Gareth Wyn again as his set at the 15th Birthday was immense, wanna see O'Callaghan as he is becoming a pretty big name nowadays, I wanna see what all the fuss is about lol!

Will be the 6th or 7th ive seen Marco V at Cream, but he never fail's to impress!

Anyone else up for going?? Im assuming the Annexe isnt going to be open from the looks of thing's, so its sure to sell out in no time!

bananadance

[Linked Image]
Ferry! bowdown bowdown bowdown
courtyard lineup looks quality
Originally Posted by Davey_Martin
courtyard lineup looks quality

Ya man... the moment I saw I thought wtf!!! Lol, it pisses all over their Boxing Night lineup!! Only notable person there was Armin! They always have a strong lineup when Ferry is on for some reason...

laugh
Well... Cream have confirmed via MySpace that the Annexe won't be open for this event... So there are less then 3,000 ticket's available!!

Originally Posted by Cream MySpace
The line-up could easily be split into a three room show (where else could you see that many headliners in one club night?). But keeping it to two will allow us more control over the event, making the Cream Easter Special a slightly more exclusive and quality event.

I think it's cos Pete Tong aint there for a change, he usually commands the Annexe, it's all gone Pete Tong lol!

I will be going to this, think Scott is going too, anyone else is welcome to come along with us if they want to!

smile
Heh... WOW!!! omg

Fookin amazing night... every set was totally awsome, in fact breathtaking!!!

They even opened the Annexe and had some big names in there too!

I mainly stayed in the Courtyard as I expected, although I did manouvre to the Main Room when the Swedish House Mafia were on for a bit... the whole night was just phenominal...

Gareth Wyn played the first set, got the crowd really hyped up, then Eddie Halliwell took over and the Courtyard started to go crazy...security had to stop people going in there cos it got absolutely crammed by the time John Ocallaghan came on!!

Then Marco V... perfect track selection, perfect mixing... best set ive ever heard from the great man himself at Cream, and ive seen him there quite a few times! He mainly played tech-trance, but every tune was just booming!!

Then Ferry took over Marco bowdown bowdown All fookin night, on every single breakdown, on every set, the entire crowd was shouting his name... then when he came on, the place just went insane!!! Started off with an teasing 3 minute long intro of "Into The Dark", then through the tune in!! Even played an awsome unheard remix of his legendary "Out Of The Blue"!!

Worth £20.00?? Hell yes!!!! Worth fookin £50.00 imho!!! Any trance fans who missed this... you missed one of the greatest modern Cream nights!!

Will upload pics in a min... here are some videos though:

[youtube]yAdVpkY414s[/youtube]
Eddie Halliwell blowing the roof off the Courtyard!!

[youtube]u65WeNpwWV8[/youtube]
Marco V haha shit video but he is just amazing!!

[youtube]pwW_ynqQVXQ[/youtube]
Ferry moments after he mixed out of Marco's set... teasing the Courtyard with an extended intro of "Into The Dark"!!

[youtube]KfTLWHdCRG8[/youtube]
Ferry playing his current hit "Into The Dark"... everyone went crazy for this!!!
First batch of photos

Description: Random
Attached picture DSC00188.jpg

Description: Courtyard Early On
Attached picture DSC00190.jpg

Description: Rhea at da Courtyard bar lol very random dont ask!!
Attached picture DSC00191.jpg

Description: Gareth Wyn on the decks!
Attached picture DSC00197.jpg
Attached picture DSC00201.jpg
Second batch of photos...

Description: Haha Rhea aka SpottyDog
Attached picture DSC00202.jpg

Description: Eddie Halliwell lookin after the Courtyard masses lol!
Attached picture DSC00206.jpg

Description: Dunno lol
Attached picture DSC00209.jpg

Description: Me being groped by Rhea
Attached picture DSC00207.jpg

Description: Dunno agen lol!
Attached picture DSC00211.jpg
Third batch of photos...

Description: Courtyard Bomb!
Attached picture DSC00214.jpg

Description: Rhea fell down a hole on the backstage and hurt er knee lmao!
Attached picture DSC00217.jpg

Description: John Ocallaghan "connected" with his knockout set lol!
Attached picture DSC00219.jpg

Description: That what she finks of me :-P
Attached picture DSC00222.jpg

Description: Marco V is da mannnnnn!!!
Attached picture DSC00223.jpg
looks like a top night mate thumbsup
more photos...

[Linked Image]
Description: What can I say... am happy, am in Cream with me bitch and FERRRRRRRRRY ffs!! Lol!

Description: Marco V spinning the decks!!
Attached picture DSC00227.jpg

Description: What can I say... am happy, am in Cream with me bitch and FERRRRRRRRRY ffs!! Lol!
Attached picture DSC00229.jpg

Description: Ferry about to take over from Marco's awsome set!!
Attached picture DSC00230.jpg

Description: Ferry and Marcooooooo!!!
Attached picture DSC00230b.jpg

Description: Ferry taking over from Marco's set... much to his approval (check out the cheesy grins on their faces)!!
Attached picture DSC00231.jpg
more photos:

Description: Ferrrrrryyyyyyyyy!!
Attached picture DSC00235.jpg

Description: Ferry taking the Courtyard into a state of trance!!!
Attached picture DSC00236.jpg

Description: Ferry is GOD2!!!
Attached picture DSC00237.jpg
Posted By: Mark Re: 22.03.08: FERRY IS BACK!! Cream Easter Special! - 26th Mar 2008 9:16am
Enjoyed it then lol
© Wirral-Wikiwirral