Forums
Posted By: BMW Joe Jan 25&26th: British Supercross Championship - 7th Jan 2008 10:23pm
British Supercross Championship at Liverpool's brand new Echo Arena on January 25th and 26th

[Linked Image]

This major international motorsports event will be one of the first events held inside this new ACC Liverpool venue. The Arena floor will be transformed into a four-lane dirt obstacle course using over 5,000 tons of soil to create a spectacular and challenging course for the worlds top Supercross racers.

This high energy, high jumping indoor version of motorcross is the fastest growing and most spectacular indoor motorsport event in the world attracting fans of all ages. Riders from aged five and up will be participating along with the very best available riders from the world of International Supercross.

In addition to the racing element, the event will also feature lightshows, dancing girls, freestyle jump show and much much more. Doors open at 6pm with opening ceremonies set for 7pm.

Bring the whole family for this non stop, edge of your seat, fun filled, adrenalin-charged evening of entertainment.

FWSX.COM
Posted By: Mark Re: Jan 25&26th: British Supercross Championship - 8th Jan 2008 9:56am
dancing girls, freestyle jump

Sounds pretty good lol
How much is it ? I love this sort of stuff laugh
yep i wanna go probs bring lil bro aswell so cud u let me no how musch it is smile
Ticket Prices: £35, £28, £25, £20

Taken from http://www.accliverpool.com/whatson/supercross.asp

smile
i dont understand that which price do i pay lol
The more the ticket the closer to the track you will be.

Thats how i think it works anyways lol
is it how it works matt ?
i thought it mighta bin different for like child adult oap etc
Prices are based on seating area.

Price 1 = Yellow
Price 2 = Green
Price 3 = Orange
Price 4 = Blue

ADULT / CHILD UNDER 14 / Senior Citizen

Price 1 - Lower Tier £35.00 / £25.00 / £25.00
Price 1 - Upper Tier £35.00 / £25.00 / £25.00
Price 2 - Upper Tier £28.00 / £18.00 / £18.00
Price 3 - Upper Tier £25.00 / £15.00 / £15.00
Price 4 - Upper Tier £20.00 / £10.00 / £10.00

Attached picture _SeatMapImages_acc_supercross_new.jpg
Thought so lol, Dont matter where you sit really tho you will still see the show smile
Originally Posted by Bravo__Sean
Thought so lol, Dont matter where you sit really tho you will still see the show smile

If the stadium is designed well enough... we know what the builders are like around here grin
I hope they have some good events held there soon especially only being over the water from us.
Posted By: MGCraig Re: Jan 25&26th: British Supercross Championship - 8th Jan 2008 10:40pm
oooo...maybe in a few year...theyll have Race Of Champions !!!!!!!!! (which I seriously doubt)
© Wirral-Wikiwirral