Forums
Posted By: Mark Liverpool : Clipper Round the World Race - Start - 15th Sep 2007 1:58pm
Clipper Round the World Race - Start (Liverpool)

Move info and Times >>> Click Click

[youtube]d6W3VFtOB0o[/youtube]

Camera's out then ?
Anyone know what time the actual start is ?
I have a Dinner to think about lol..
Posted By: Mark Re: Liverpool : Clipper Round the World Race - Sta - 15th Sep 2007 3:20pm
11 - 4pm: Live PA commentary on the day's events.

11 - 1pm: Boats start to move from Albert dock to Canning dock and then out onto the River Mersey for 1pm.

3pm: Race start at Dukes Mast (close to Holiday Inn, Albert Dock) followed by Aerial display.

As well as all of the opportunity to view the spectacular Clipper Yachts and the race start, the HMS Ark Royal will be berthed on the cruise liner terminal and there will be street theatre in and around the dock throughout the day

Where to watch: for best views of the race start, head to the Riverside walkway from the south of the Albert Dock down to the Customs and Excise building

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Mark Re: Liverpool : Clipper Round the World Race - Sta - 15th Sep 2007 3:35pm
Non sea faring people its the one in the middle. wink
may take my camera out over the water to watch. shame i aint got me foojee
Not interested in this lol, they put these events on at the most stupid times, Sunday afternoon is the time most people have Sunday dinner etc...

Whats wrong with doing it on a Saturday!
Posted By: Mark Re: Liverpool : Clipper Round the World Race - Sta - 15th Sep 2007 5:33pm
Tides ??

I dunno think
Tides lmao, no its because they think they will get the best attendance on a Sunday, when in reality, its the main day when people just can't be arsed lol.

Saturdays is the day on the weekend when people have loads of drive and enthusiasm, Sunday is like a rest day.
I'll be at fort perch rock tommorow around 1ish till 4ish there setting a Cannon off to mark the start of the race my friend will be helping firing it so it'l very intresting laugh
Posted By: Mark Re: Liverpool : Clipper Round the World Race - Sta - 15th Sep 2007 11:21pm
Excellent smile
Aim it towards mattys flats lol (joke)
LOL bloody thing is gonna be loud which is how i like it heh!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral