Forums
Posted By: jonah WIRRAL SHOW...... - 14th Jul 2007 7:09pm
well me and gail took our 2 boys aged 4 and 22 months down to new brighton for a day of entertainment for the whole family.... what a complete waste of time. there where less 'stalls' than last year, hardly any entertainment, and the fairground was a mud filled mess, over run by drunken and just generally badly behaved groups of teenage tossers who thought they owned the fookin place, dressed in their best lacoste trackies and matchin trainers, and young giggly girls with more makeup on than paris hilton, they looked more like clowns than the clowns did ! in fact the only real entertainment down there, which even got the undivided attention of our kids(and u no how hard it is to get a child 2 concentrate), was a mass full on brawl on one of the fields between 2 gangs of the affore mentioned teen-tossers, who must have all been tagged and on day release.... imho, if ur thinkin of goin, dont, find somethin better to do, which cant be hard.... and if u do wanna go, get the train or someone to drop u off as it £5, YES FIVE POUND to park ur car !!! noonoo mad
Posted By: Mark Re: WIRRAL SHOW...... - 14th Jul 2007 7:11pm
Its always been crap..
I think its only the kids that make the parents go.

Shame it was a wasted day mate,
i will have me step ladders ready for any air show lol
Posted By: jonah Re: WIRRAL SHOW...... - 14th Jul 2007 7:27pm
you might of needed them coz i nearly launched some little tosser in to orbit who decided to try his luck an square up to gail WHO may i add is 8 and a half months pregnant just because he steped infront of her and his mates laughed!
Posted By: Wheels Re: WIRRAL SHOW...... - 14th Jul 2007 7:34pm
sad to hear this. 5years or so ago it was the best thing to happen on the wirral and ide look forward to it.
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: WIRRAL SHOW...... - 14th Jul 2007 7:41pm
sorry, but I agree with mark, it's always been shit...oven 5 years ago when I last went.

The only good thing about it is the air show, and like mark, I'll be getting my step ladders out lol

You normally see them fly over around here anyways so no need to go down there.

Gutted you had a crap day anyways steve thumbsdown

p.s. mark - put the damn thumbsdown emot back!!
Posted By: Sanchez Re: WIRRAL SHOW...... - 14th Jul 2007 8:11pm
one big chav fest if you ask me, a chance for them all to get out there and show who has the most gold, or biggest hooped earing etc etc, its good for the kids (i think) but apart from that what a crap event, i mean who on earth would trust a roller coaster set up on grass, thats been well and truely soaked over the past few weeks any way ?
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: WIRRAL SHOW...... - 15th Jul 2007 2:32am
Originally Posted by jonah
you might of needed them coz i nearly launched some little tosser in to orbit who decided to try his luck an square up to gail WHO may i add is 8 and a half months pregnant just because he steped infront of her and his mates laughed!

I would of chinned the tosser anyway for scaring the kids!
Posted By: MattLFC Re: WIRRAL SHOW...... - 15th Jul 2007 11:38am
Well, yesterday I went for a nice leasuirely drive and then down to Moreton beach and then to Parkgate with some girls hehe - its amazing how dead the roads are when the Wirral show is on.

I rekon they should have one every week, it seems to keep the nobeds off the roads and the chavs off the streets!!

smile
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: WIRRAL SHOW...... - 15th Jul 2007 12:31pm
Originally Posted by MattyC
Well, yesterday I went for a nice leasurely drive down to Moreton beach and then to Parkgate - its amazing how dead the roads are when the Wirral show is on.

I reckon they should have one every week, it seems to keep the nobeds off the roads and the chavs off the streets!!

smile

Yeah, i too went for a drive, i was also at parkgate,lol,we had to go there for ice cream twos nice day yesterday, pity it wasn`t like that today.
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: WIRRAL SHOW...... - 15th Jul 2007 1:36pm
Nothing beats Ice cream from Parkgate on a hot summers day
Posted By: fordsteve Re: WIRRAL SHOW...... - 15th Jul 2007 7:53pm
we were going to go down there our selfs but did not fancy it really glad we never now
© Wirral-Wikiwirral