Forums
Posted By: MGCraig Review : New Brighton rally (part 2) - 17th Oct 2006 10:26am
The topic was locked...so i thought id share some of my new brighton knowledge with you.....Yes, that "Jig-saw" impreza was petter solbergs ex-car, but it is now being driven by Mike oates. He use to have andy marchbank as his co-driver, but i dont know if this is the case anymore. Interestingly, as i sit in my flat here in preston now, i have a picture of the new brighton rally from about 5-6 years ago, showing mike oates in the "Jig-saw" impreza, which was an ex- colin mcrae car. He seems to get all of the ex-big name imprezas every year, so he must have some cash laying about. Also, could someone ellaborate for me, but i didnt see John Price's Metro 6R4, it is usally white with a red front splitter. On another note, if yo notice the pictures that were put up on the other topic, you will notice the white/cream nissan micra k12 (ugly piece of crap). that car competed in last years, and i can safely say that last year it had a lotus engine, and had been converted to rear wheel drive. Finally, no-one appears to have paid any notice to the giant killing "Bat" vauxhall corsa with the huge bodykit on it, or the distinct lak of darrian t90s.....looks good, wish i could have come home to watch it....
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: New Brighton rally..... - 17th Oct 2006 5:51pm
Originally Posted by ckb180
Finally, no-one appears to have paid any notice to the giant killing "Bat" vauxhall corsa with the huge bodykit on it, or the distinct lak of darrian t90s.....looks good, wish i could have come home to watch it....

don't remember that? did it go out in the early stages?

i take it by lack of t90's you're joking? there was about 5 of them.

you should have come mate, it was a good day out, and I'd recommend everyone & anyone to go next year
Posted By: spinking Re: New Brighton rally..... - 17th Oct 2006 9:13pm
Moved to reviews as its not a up and comming event.

Gutted i missed this.

Any more pics???
Posted By: BMW Joe Review : New Brighton rally (part 2) - 17th Oct 2006 10:40pm
the only pics I got are the ones in the topic:

clicky me

Link fixed
© Wirral-Wikiwirral