Forums
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Wanted : Projector Headlights - 11th Mar 2006 1:52am
Need a pair of projector headlamps in black asap to fit an eg civic, preferably including the indicator unit.

Just ordered a set off ebay but the fella's gone away and won't be back 'til the 18th, I wanna get my car back on the road well before then hopefully.
Posted By: Scooby Re: Wanted : Projector Headlights - 11th Mar 2006 10:26am
what year, model etc is it mate, i may be able to help you out ?

3 or 5 door, hatch or saloon ?
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Wanted : Projector Headlights - 11th Mar 2006 2:10pm
92-95 hatchback/coupe models all fit, even though mine's a 96 happy
Posted By: Scooby Re: Wanted : Projector Headlights - 11th Mar 2006 2:50pm
Is this your model :

HONDA CIVIC 1992-1995 3 DOOR HATCHBACK: This model has a split tailgate, The lower part is metal and the upper part glass. This model doesnt have indicators in the Front Bumper

And are these the headlamps :

[Linked Image]

think
Posted By: DavidB Re: Wanted : Projector Headlights - 11th Mar 2006 3:50pm
What are projector ones?
You can get HID ones for about 140 quid, comes with everything you need.
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Wanted : Projector Headlights - 11th Mar 2006 8:40pm
Scooby, they would fit, but I can't tell from the pic whether they're black or chrome, i want black.

The projectors basically look like the halos scooby posted up but without the halo bit around the outside. Haven't been able to find any projectors without the halos yet, I'd be happy with halos if they're black though.
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Wanted : Projector Headlights - 17th Mar 2006 12:59am
Any more ideas people? I've tried tweeks, ebay and funkystyling with no luck. I really don't want to have to import some if I can help it.

Getting kinda desperate now though, may be looking for standard lamps and upgrading later if i can't get any over the weekend frown
© Wirral-Wikiwirral