Forums
Posted By: Wacko Jacko Wanted : Kit For A 5-Door Corsa B - 3rd Jan 2006 9:06pm
Am looking for a kit for a 5 door Corsa B. Cant find many, if anyone can get me some links, pictures etc that would be most gratefull.

Many Thanks.
Posted By: CorsaJohn Re: Wanted : Kit For A 5-Door Corsa B - 3rd Jan 2006 9:42pm
sel it an get a 3dr lol
Posted By: scoop Re: Wanted : Kit For A 5-Door Corsa B - 3rd Jan 2006 10:10pm
arent they the same wheelbase as the 3 door,personally i hate the look of the 5 door,good on ya tho for plannin to make one nicer
Posted By: CorsaJohn Re: Wanted : Kit For A 5-Door Corsa B - 4th Jan 2006 12:14am
it can b dun!

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Wacko Jacko Re: Wanted : Kit For A 5-Door Corsa B - 4th Jan 2006 12:07pm
I will be getting this car for free, i couldnt be assed selling it so am just going to try and make it look half decent, i would much prefer a 3dr though !

Cheers.
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: Wanted : Kit For A 5-Door Corsa B - 4th Jan 2006 12:53pm
I think 5d can be cool. drop ac20xe in or even a c20let and scare a few people at the lights. keep it quite standard and do the engine up. proper sleeper.
Posted By: Paul R Re: Wanted : Kit For A 5-Door Corsa B - 4th Jan 2006 6:04pm
Any 3 door Corsa b kit fits and any 5 door Corsa b, apart from the skirts that come up on the back of the car AS theres doors there! and not sure on the wheelbase as said.
You can even put the wide arch kit on a 5 door.
Posted By: scoop Re: Wanted : Kit For A 5-Door Corsa B - 4th Jan 2006 6:41pm
actually yeah,stop lookin for5 door specific kits,buy a 3 door kit and ask any decent bodyshop to fit it,they will be able too,the skirts may need a section of fibreglass added to lengthen them bu body guys can do it,its their job.Ask the sponsors what they think,wheres grizz when u need 'im
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Wanted : Kit For A 5-Door Corsa B - 5th Jan 2006 12:16am
DJ Russ's kit on his astra saloon had skirts that came over the back doors when he bought it. The bodyshop just split the skirt and glued the other bit onto the door so you could still open it, if that makes any sense lol.
Posted By: Paul R Re: Wanted : Kit For A 5-Door Corsa B - 5th Jan 2006 7:33pm
Reading on a websie that all Corsa B are 12' 3" long by 5' 3" wide, Not sure how true this is!!!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral