Forums
Posted By: Anonymous Wanted: CO2 Fire Extinguisher - 31st Aug 2005 10:47am
Anything between 5 and 11lbs considered, must be in perfect workin order, full if possible too, seen them in ebay cheap but the postage is a bit much due to the weight, so cheap as possible too smile
Posted By: Anarchy Re: Wanted: CO2 Fire Extinguisher - 31st Aug 2005 12:40pm
go n rob 1 from maccies or somin on ur way out lol !!!
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Wanted: CO2 Fire Extinguisher - 31st Aug 2005 2:35pm
Dry powder is a better option for the car matey, if you get an oil / fuel fire it can re-ignite off hot manifolds etc, electrical fires can also re-ignite, powder smothers the lot smile
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Wanted: CO2 Fire Extinguisher - 31st Aug 2005 2:49pm
I cant see people being to happy about me purging powder over them stuy wink

Im gonna attempt to make a purge kit for as little money as possible, since im saving for tyres tease
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Wanted: CO2 Fire Extinguisher - 31st Aug 2005 3:00pm
Why? raftl
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Wanted: CO2 Fire Extinguisher - 31st Aug 2005 10:51pm
Ok i'll get a powder one and test it on you stuy tease i'll purge you until you look like an antique lol!
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Wanted: CO2 Fire Extinguisher - 31st Aug 2005 11:51pm
i remember that night when penguine sampeld the delight of a power fire extinguisher to the face, funny as, but for some reason, he was not amused. lol.
Posted By: tony_220 Re: Wanted: CO2 Fire Extinguisher - 31st Aug 2005 11:59pm
Originally posted by StuyMac:
Why? raftl
ditto!
Posted By: tony_220 Re: Wanted: CO2 Fire Extinguisher - 1st Sep 2005 12:09am
and technically it aint a purge! purge just means free from impurities! ur just makin a co2 air spray look at me valve! never thought it from u ad! oh well whats next chrome spinner hub caps and led washer jets?
Posted By: scoop Re: Wanted: CO2 Fire Extinguisher - 1st Sep 2005 5:16am
Technically this is what purge means

purge (pûrj)
v. purged, purg·ing, purg·es
v.tr.
a. To free from impurities; purify.
b. To remove (impurities and other elements) by or as if by cleansing.
2. To rid of sin, guilt, or defilement.
3. Law To clear (a person) of a charge or an imputation. Often used with respect to contempt of court.
a. To rid (a nation or political party, for example) of people considered undesirable.
b. To get rid of (people considered undesirable). See Synonyms at eliminate.
5. Medicine
a. To cause evacuation of (the bowels).
b. To induce evacuation of the bowels in (an individual).
v.intr.
1. To become pure or clean.
2. Medicine To undergo or cause an emptying of the bowels.
n.
1. The act or process of purging.
2. Something that purges, especially a medicinal purgative.

To evacuate ones bowels eh?

You purge N2O to get the stale air out of the pipes which may have liquidateed and/or become contaminated.Thus giving you fresh clean Nitrous in ya tubes so the power is crisp right from the push of the button.

There is no need to purge CO2 other than the fact u get a mist out of it,which looks like a NOS purge. I have to purge nitrogen and oxygen pipes at work to fill the jets accumulators,ejection seat emergency oxygen tanks. You dont want the jockeys breathing "eggy air" as they fall out of the sky in their seat with no plane

other reason to purge It looks mint, adam just wants to look good,just like having a flamer,there is no need for flamer kits at all,but people have them. I love both purging and flaming so i say go to both.Wanna blow it up the ho's skirts as you roll by the fever eh ad? Nah i know thats not what its for

U go mate
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Wanted: CO2 Fire Extinguisher - 1st Sep 2005 8:07am
Me (and someone else) are doing it for the sake of it really, and seeing if it can be done for under £30 as apposed to buying a kit tease
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Wanted: CO2 Fire Extinguisher - 1st Sep 2005 5:21pm
Adam you aint going to do it properly for less than £30 you can get a bottle from a fire extiguisher shop their is one just of oxton road in birkenhead they go for about £15. As for solenoids go to that place in elesmereport i told you about or i can find out how much my boss can get them for if you let me know the handling preasure and thread sizes on the ends. dont do what you werethinking of doing and pull the trigger on the bottle as it would look sh.t do it propper lad not a half bodged job. Ya not fitting it to ya festa ya fitting it to a starlet TURBO lol
Posted By: scoop Re: Wanted: CO2 Fire Extinguisher - 1st Sep 2005 5:29pm
ROFL,i could imagin it now,sat at the lights revvin and pullin a fire extinguisher handle lol. The chavs in the nova beside you would laff you off the road,2 seconds before u leave them for dead lol
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Wanted: CO2 Fire Extinguisher - 1st Sep 2005 5:32pm
Its only a cheap little side project rhys tease im not bothered about a solenoid, its easy enough to paint the extinguisher black and hide it in the rear footwell, i cant get anyone in the back anyway and the windows are going to be tinted so the bottle aint going to be visable smile
Posted By: Wheels Re: Wanted: CO2 Fire Extinguisher - 28th Sep 2005 8:47pm
I think i can sort ya one. about 11lb in black. have to wait til weekend tho. 99% full. Had a go the other day eek Very loud! eek i'll let u know wink
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Wanted: CO2 Fire Extinguisher - 29th Sep 2005 8:19am
Magic laugh tx me an let me know cool
© Wirral-Wikiwirral