Forums
Posted By: lawton Wanted : car and car trailer - 5th Oct 2005 5:24pm
might need to get a car back from sheffield, needs to be trailerd, what the best idea?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Wanted : car and car trailer - 5th Oct 2005 5:43pm
Your part of greenflag arn't you? Pretend it broke down on you and have them tow it home for you laugh
Posted By: scoop Re: Wanted : car and car trailer - 5th Oct 2005 6:31pm
Why does it need towing? use greenflag as Ad said
Posted By: lawton Re: Wanted : car and car trailer - 5th Oct 2005 6:45pm
yeah but when the other car looks like its been in a crash plus does my greenflag even cover other cars that i drive?
Posted By: Dazza Re: Wanted : car and car trailer - 5th Oct 2005 8:23pm
They cant expect you to NAME every car u drive, if they query it say your full comp which means u can be insured TPFT on any other car.

Interesting, start a topic up about it mate
Posted By: Scooby Re: Wanted : car and car trailer - 5th Oct 2005 8:34pm
It would cost you between £100 - £200 to get it trailered from sheffield matey.

The AA & RAC cover the driver who holds the policy as a driver of passenger in ANY vehicle they may be travelling in. Not sure about green flag though matey.....
Posted By: scoop Re: Wanted : car and car trailer - 5th Oct 2005 8:40pm
I know the RAC(who im with) will tow any car,for any reason for me. I used them to tow my dads car to nissan when the immobliser went wrong disabling the engine.i just said i was a passenger in it and wham bam. They also towed my greeny when i crashed as the wing had fouled the tire thus making it undrivable,other than that the car was roadworthy.Not pretty but it wudda been drivable
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: Wanted : car and car trailer - 6th Oct 2005 2:24pm
hire a trailor form port sunlight trailors
Posted By: John WRX Re: Wanted : car and car trailer - 7th Oct 2005 9:23pm
should have a trailer on monday, ill sort it for you if you want?
Posted By: lawton Re: Wanted : car and car trailer - 8th Oct 2005 10:39am
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CORSA-SPORT-A...56084QQcategoryZ9858QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

this is what i was thinking about getting, all i want is the inlet manifold, manifold and boost valve, but think iam going to leave
Posted By: red20 Re: Wanted : car and car trailer - 8th Oct 2005 2:35pm
i got 1 from portsunlight an it only cost me £25 for half a day an i got it back late opps an they didnt say anything
© Wirral-Wikiwirral