Forums
Posted By: lawton Wanted : cavalier or calibra, must be 2.0 redtop - 5th Aug 2005 3:16pm
if anyone sees a cavalier or calibra, very cheap like £200 and the engine is good then let me no, cause i need the engine for my engine conversion
i saw one on clubcalibra for 395. dont know if it helps ya.

Why red, try an ecotec, 136bhp and more torque then the redtop, that corsa from stockport has an ecotec and you know how fast that was.
didnt really see that move, ill have a look daz, thanks for letting me no
Here is two engine's from ebay. Cheap and in your price range.

Current bid: £200.00
Time left: 1 day 7 hours

[Linked Image]

You are bidding on a Vauxhall 2.0l xe Red Top engine, complete with injectors and manifold, engine loom, ecu (brain), new clutch plate and release bearing and a performance computer chip made by Unichip, Dastek. This engine came out of a 1991 Calibra that was running but the bodywork was rusted out. The engine was bought as a spare for a Westfield that I am now breaking for spares. It would be suitable for either going back into a Vauxhall or fitting into any suitable Kit Car ie Westfield, Locost etc.

Starting bid £150.00
Time left: 9 hours 46 mins

[Linked Image]

Out of a 1993 Calibra, excellent running order, includes manifolds, all ancilliaries, wiring, pipes etc.

BUYER MUST COLLECT FROM DONCASTER AREA

Q: miles?

A: the car is showing 120000 miles which is about average for the year
Or this one:

Current bid: £103.51
Time left: 1 day 10 hours

VAUXHALL RED TOP 20i16v ENGINE

[Linked Image]

REMOVED FROM A 1991 CALIBRA

96000 ON THE CLOCK

ENGINE WILL COME WITH

ENGINE WIREING LOOM AND ECU

GEARBOX

ALTERNATOR

STARTER MOTOR

AIRFLOW METER

POWER STEERING PUMP

CLUTCH

DISTRIBUTER

THE DRIVESHAFTS ARE AVALIBLE AND OTHER PARTS,PLEASE EMAIL IF THERES ANYTHING ELS YOU REQUIRE

PLEASE NOTE PAYMENT MUST BE RECEIVED WITHIN 5 DAYS OF AUCTION END

DELIVERY IS POSSIBLE PLEASE EMAIL YOUR POST CODE FOR A QUOTE

COLLECTION IS FINE THE ENGINE IS IN LEIGHTON BUZZARD
You should really buy the engine when it's still in the car so you can hear it running. Plus you can then sell the bits off you don't need.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral