Forums
Posted By: CorsaJohn Wanted : Set of 4 wheels to fit corsa - 28th Feb 2006 9:32pm
i need sum wheels for a week or so as im hopefully gettin me alloys refurbed soon an if i can i dont wanna hav to loose me car for a week or so

Admin Edit : Topic Prefixed with "Wanted"
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: Wanted : Set of 4 wheels to fit corsa - 28th Feb 2006 10:03pm
pm lawton he had got me old calibra wheels. one might be a bit black cos he was painting them.
Posted By: CorsaJohn Re: Wanted : Set of 4 wheels to fit corsa - 28th Feb 2006 11:07pm
he passes them onto sum1 else matey
Posted By: lawton Re: Wanted : Set of 4 wheels to fit corsa - 1st Mar 2006 5:57pm
got two steelies, plus you have a spare, so only need another one
Posted By: CorsaJohn Re: Wanted : Set of 4 wheels to fit corsa - 1st Mar 2006 9:37pm
nt puttin steelies on mate my bumpers will b touchin the floor cos they will b 13ich

worst cums to the worst ill just giv em my car for a couple of days
Posted By: Nicki C Re: Wanted : Set of 4 wheels to fit corsa - 5th Mar 2006 4:53pm
Originally posted by CorsaJohn:
nt puttin steelies on mate my bumpers will b touchin the floor cos they will b 13ich

worst cums to the worst ill just giv em my car for a couple of days
Get some 15" or 16" steelies then, Astra Vectras have them and are 4 stud, Try Mr Whippy (on BHC) hes got 4 spare ones on his front.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral