Forums
Posted By: goodoldphil Looking for a Reasonably priced Freesat Box. - 16th Dec 2014 8:12pm
Hi, I need a Freesat box for my granddaughter who is setting up home and does not have an awful lot of spare cash. I would like a box that is in good condition and am willing to pay a fair price and I am also able to collect from anywhere on Wirral. I know I can get a new one at Argos or Currys (and that is probably what I will finish up doing) but I just thought that someone may have a box they are no longer using that I could buy.I thought maybe we could save a few bob by getting a second hand one. If anyone has one we may interested in could you please PM me or text or ring 07835822451. Thanks in anticipation. smile
Posted By: j_demo Re: Looking for a Reasonably priced Freesat Box. - 16th Dec 2014 9:12pm
have you had a look on ebay?

just searched the word "freesat" and sorted by "distance: nearest first" and 2nd one down was THIS ONE "Bush Freesat Box, full working order, less than 6 months old" it's based in liverpool but it's starting at a tenner and has no bids yet with 3 days to go.

has HDMI, Scart and ethernet ports. Looks a decent one TBH.
Thanks for the info and link i demo. That looks like the ideal box for us. I had looked on ebay but hadn't come across that one I mustn't be as canny as you, but you are never to old to learn. I haven't bid on it yet but I've emailed the seller in the hope of getting a BIN price. Many thanks also for the PM.
Thanks to the members of Wikiwirral I have bought a box from a member who sent me a text offering me a suitable fresat box, So a good result in my search for a box thanks to Wikiwirral and it's members.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral