Forums
Posted By: yewgarth reasonably priced laptop with Windows 7 - 22nd Jul 2014 5:01pm
reasonably priced laptop with Windows 7. Been let down badly by a wiki member who promised me one and let me down again and again. Please reply as long as your not having me on. Ta!
Name and shame smile
Posted By: Finney Re: reasonably priced laptop with Windows 7 - 22nd Jul 2014 5:46pm
Be careful naming and shaming as i got suspended from the forum once for this.
Boooo, well it wasn't me!
Posted By: yewgarth Re: reasonably priced laptop with Windows 7 - 22nd Jul 2014 6:41pm
well i know who he is and he definitely knows who HE is! I wanted the laptop for a pensioner so i got in touch with him to see if he wanted it before i accepted it from this member. The old feller was over the moon and kept phoning me to see if i had it yet. In the mean time said member was going to re-install windows 7 then he went off the loop for a while. After about a week of messaging him he got back to me to say he could drop it off from work the next day, i sent him my address and phone number (for the second time)and he's gone again, I've given up messaging him now.but i feel badly about letting the old man down after telling him the laptop was his.
Posted By: Finney Re: reasonably priced laptop with Windows 7 - 22nd Jul 2014 9:28pm
Just read your previous posts. Know who it is now. Good luck in your quest.
Posted By: yewgarth Re: reasonably priced laptop with Windows 7 - 23rd Jul 2014 12:31am
ahem! oh dear i never thought about going through older posts. happy
Posted By: Gibbo Re: reasonably priced laptop with Windows 7 - 29th Jul 2014 9:57am
It was me, and I'm very sorry I let you down, due to circumstances beyond my control. If you check my status you'll know I wasn't online for a period.

I'm sure people who've purchased from me in the past know this isn't like me.
Posted By: Gibbo Re: reasonably priced laptop with Windows 7 - 29th Jul 2014 10:05am
And to prove I'm sorry to have let you down I'd like to offer you a working laptop free of charge.

Its a Dell Latitude D505, and looks just like this one.
Posted By: dodie Re: reasonably priced laptop with Windows 7 - 29th Jul 2014 5:51pm
That is really nice
Posted By: Vanmanone Re: reasonably priced laptop with Windows 7 - 29th Jul 2014 7:09pm
Originally Posted by dodie
That is really nice

I take back everything I said about him lol
Posted By: Finney Re: reasonably priced laptop with Windows 7 - 29th Jul 2014 7:46pm
Good on you Gibbo. I know how yewgarth must of felt when he thought you had let him down as I to had been let down twice now by the same member when trying to sell stuff.
Giving the laptop free was a very nice gesture
© Wirral-Wikiwirral