Forums
hi

just wondered if anyone has any topsoil they need to get rid of, I need 1 large bulk bag approx 1 tonnes worth.
will check out getting one delivered but thought i'd post on here in case someone is getting rid of any.

thanks
Majors by Bidston tip usually have top soil for free .
Be careful of the Majors stuff, it contains a lot of ground up bricks in it and isn't much use for growing veg or delicate plants.
Originally Posted by Uffda
Be careful of the Majors stuff, it contains a lot of ground up bricks in it and isn't much use for growing veg or delicate plants.

I would agree. I'm still picking out glass and ceramic 5 years down the line. It's free though so can't expect great stuff
Originally Posted by homeraway
hi

just wondered if anyone has any topsoil they need to get rid of, I need 1 large bulk bag approx 1 tonnes worth.
will check out getting one delivered but thought i'd post on here in case someone is getting rid of any.

thanks

Try putting a "want" on Freecycle/ Freegle
Your over your pm limit so I have posted here......I have recently spread loads of excess topsoil at the top of the garde rather that hiring a skip etc if your interested in picking up from the Oxton /Claughton area...07834228370.
I am digging out for a drive way on Tuesday if you have a bag I can fill it for you.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral