Forums
I'm looking for hand tools of all kinds. I'm a mechanical engineer but had my tools stolen a few years back and because I've been in an office for a while, never needed to buy them again. Now I need tools again and I'm looking to buy any if there are any for sale? Anything considered, let me know what you have.
Hi, I've got tools of various kinds but I don't know if any would be of interest to an engineer?
Here is a good link if you want to go back into mechanical engineering.

https://nationalcareersservice.dire...obprofiles/pages/MechanicalEngineer.aspx
I've never been an engineer but I do have tools that may be of interest. I'd love to of had the opportunity to have become an engineer but for one reason or another it just didn't work out!
Thanks Zipperclub, I'm already an engineer, I'm just office based. Just going back on the tools to cover us when short staffed.
YNWA96 PM'd
if you're short staffed, i'll have a job! I'm a mechie and have my own tools.
Halfords have some gear half price at the mo. I rate their ratchet spanners, plus they have lifetime guarantee
Sean, if you are a coded welder or up to coded standard plus are a mech fitter, I'll give you a job. I'm looking for 4 - 6 staff at the moment.
I'm a good mechie, loads of rotating equip experience, turbines, compressors, gear boxes etc but my welding looks like pigeon poo, haha
© Wirral-Wikiwirral