Forums
Posted By: j_demo Bottled gas - 23rd Oct 2013 5:07pm
Just bought a butane/propane heater and now need gas.

Could someone please tell me where I could buy butane or propane from??

Specs the sheet says:
Butane (G30) at (28-30)mbar/
Propane (G31) at 37 mbar

If anyone can make heads or tails of that???

Cheers
Posted By: madbaker Re: Bottled gas - 23rd Oct 2013 5:38pm
on sea bank road flying dutchman sells them
Posted By: lansyp Re: Bottled gas - 23rd Oct 2013 5:59pm
hi mate we supplie gas for the heaters and barbacues. if you get a butane bottle off us you only pay a £6 deposit and its only £29.63 for the bottle .then you just swap your bottle and pay £29.63 or you can have propane but its the price of the gas plus £30 deposit .unless you can get a bottle to swap then its just the price of the bottle of gas .we sell flo gas from chestnut roofinng 608 0005 and delivery is normally same day and free all bottles swapping ust be flo gas or associated companys not calor or any of there companys
Posted By: j_demo Re: Bottled gas - 23rd Oct 2013 8:06pm
Originally Posted by madbaker
on sea bank road flying dutchman sells them

Cheers, dya know how much??

Originally Posted by lansyp
hi mate we supplie gas for the heaters and barbacues. if you get a butane bottle off us you only pay a £6 deposit and its only £29.63 for the bottle .then you just swap your bottle and pay £29.63 or you can have propane but its the price of the gas plus £30 deposit .unless you can get a bottle to swap then its just the price of the bottle of gas .we sell flo gas from chestnut roofinng 608 0005 and delivery is normally same day and free all bottles swapping ust be flo gas or associated companys not calor or any of there companys

Sounds good. Is Calor just a brand then rather than a type of gas? And what size bottle is that for kg-wise???
Posted By: lansyp Re: Bottled gas - 23rd Oct 2013 8:42pm
ye its just a trade name ,calor are the only ones i know that do 15kg we are 13kg in butane
© Wirral-Wikiwirral